Coconut Flan

Jessa planning to start labor at home but flexible on going to hospital if things go too long - finally a good note TLC has taken by getting that in there. Can only hope the same for Jill.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blah blaaaaah blaaah. Now I know why I have usually skipped watching this show and just read the recaps.  Buzzard and the rest of the recappers deserve major medals, donations of good strong beverages, etc. for enduring this every week.

Drama! There could be something wrong with Jill, likely there is not. But stay tuned as they drag it out anyway. 

Poor Ben didn't even have time to do his hair. 

1 minute ago, pamplemousse said:

Blah blaaaaah blaaah. Now I know why I have usually skipped watching this show and just read the recaps.  Buzzard and the rest of the recappers deserve major medals, donations of good strong beverages, etc. for enduring this every week.

I would send them the good vanilla rum if I could. This is my first time watching the show while going live on the thread though, and I kind of love this, its what keeping me awake thru this ordeal. 

I just started watching. Ben is spppaaaaaacing out while Jessa is talking. She asks him a question, and it made me LOL see him snap out of it and try to recover. You think they would of had them do another take.

21 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

Seriously,  my church does the whole modest in gods house sort of deal, so I Pinterest how to not look like  duggar at church. It is physically possible to not look like a frumpster and still be clothed. (TBH I am the least modest person in the world, but maxi skirts are insanely comfy.)

I do this, too, except I don't use Pinterest. I start on the blog, "Who What Wear" for inspiration. I put together the looks I want before I shop. I Google items I like from the blog and take screenshots of looks I like, so I have a makeshift buying guide in my phone. The ASOS website has a great filter to limit a search to certain lengths and fabrics. I have a pretty amazing, modest wardrobe for church and certain events, that is not frumpy at all. I wear whatever I want the rest of the time. Mostly maxis at the moment.

25 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Who would want to video chat during labour? That's really weird. I know it's the Duggars, but nah. Weird. That's private time. 

Absolutely not! I wouldn't want any video of me in labor or giving birth personally, but these girls aren't afraid to (or rather no choice but to) sell their deliveries for their ultimate god, $$$.

2 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I do this, too, except I don't use Pinterest. I start on the blog, "Who What Wear" for inspiration. I put together the looks I want before I shop. I Google items I like from the blog and take screenshots of looks I like, so I have a makeshift buying guide in my phone. The ASOS website has a great filter to limit a search to certain lengths and fabrics. I have a pretty amazing, modest wardrobe for church and certain events, that is not frumpy at all. I wear whatever I want the rest of the time. Mostly maxis at the moment.

I'm going to check out that blog! Thanks!!!

I don't watch the show, but Jessa wants a new house?  Veruca Salt flashback.

veruca_salt_daddy_i_want_it_now_tshirt.j

RoboMichelle in the background.  Nails on the chalkboard.

Yep, crying over Jessa holding little Henry...

ETA  - However should queasy Ben be standing while holding a newborn?

They certainly have been busy reading here, there and everywhere. Sooooo now they say Jessa doesn't like being the center of attention????  When pigs fly.  If I hear Ben say one more time how emotional things are I will throw something at the TV.

41 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Of course you told Austin, Joy. 

What did she tell him?? I can't watch the episode right now and no one is doing recaps :my_confused:

Poor Spurge needs to do Spurge routine things, and not be forced to visit with the new baby.  Go feed him breakfast.

Jessa looks so much better without makeup. She has such a pretty natural face.  Also, why does Jill always have to make everything all about her.... Has she had her baby yet? Can they head back down to convert other christians to christianity yet?

6 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

What did she tell him?? I can't watch the episode right now and no one is doing recaps :my_confused:

Joy told Austin the gender of the baby before the birth, even though she was not supposed to, because hormones. 

36 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

Haahahaha Jana's NO! That was the first time I have seen personality in her talking head in a long long time.

lol Her gesture was hilarious. I like to see snippets of her real personality poke through. It's like finding a gem while looking for tin.

4 minutes ago, speller24 said:

Joy told Austin the gender of the baby before the birth, even though she was not supposed to, because hormones. 

Tsk...tsk...I wonder how Jessa felt about that.

2 minutes ago, TatiFish9 said:

lol Her gesture was hilarious. I like to see snippets of her real personality poke through. It's like finding a gem while looking for tin.

It was my absolute favorite thing about this last two hours. It really was.

Them asking Jinger if she was pregnant was very awkward. Her face looked like she wanted to murder them. Which kind of surprised me, because it wasn't that long ago that she was living at home and asking these same questions to Anna, Jill, and Jessa. So for her to act that way now, I definitely am in the band wagon that Jinger has very much reevaluated some of her beliefs (SOME---clearly not all). After the conversation I was imagining Jinger going to a mirror and staring at her self in a pair of skinny jeans thinking "suck it bitches".

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived