IGNORED

Lori Alexander 20: Evil and Hateful as Ever

18 hours ago, Koala said:

Oh ffs, just tell them the truth.  

You had a nanny who held the baby for "hours a day".

You had a housekeeper to take care of your house.  

You didn't get up with your babies at night, instead, leaving them to cry.  

But, but, but, Lori said three hours ago:

Yes! I usually napped when my baby napped.

To quote the fabulous @jerkit, Lori is a lying liar who sits on a throne of lies. 

People in England and other countries take a siesta everyday and live longer and better than we do. 

As a side note, wut the wut? I have never heard of people in the UK having an established siesta, which upsets me greatly, as my paternal side of my family is from there, which means I missed out on a good many naps. Come to think of it, my father napped a lot, but I think that was more related to his chronic insomnia than a cultural reason. 

ETA: Sorry this is getting long, but again, wut the wut...

It doesn’t sound like there were any vaccinations or drugs either. If the people in this area were loading up on all of these foods to create good gut health, it makes sense. “Infectious diseases are rare in Azerbaidzhan and heart ailments are all but unknown.” They most likely didn’t run to the doctor for every little cough, flu, rash, and fever but allowed their bodies to heal themselves with fresh air, good food, and rest.

Uhhh..."In Azerbaijan, cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and "diarrhea, lower respiratory, and other common infectious diseases" are the deadliest causes of harm overall.

Okay Lori, whatever you say.

"

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"It woukd be so much better if girls were raised to know and embrace their role. Education should equip us for our high calling as heepmeets and homemakers. Homeschooling girls is so important! That is our domain – NOT learning things that cannot help us. Our boys are homeschooled for the world and our girls for the home."

this is exactly how my parents raised us. Penis = for the world. Vagina = for the home. I still get angry when I think about how my sister & I were raised and prepared (haha not!) for the world. 

7 minutes ago, EowynW said:

"It woukd be so much better if girls were raised to know and embrace their role. Education should equip us for our high calling as heepmeets and homemakers. Homeschooling girls is so important! That is our domain – NOT learning things that cannot help us. Our boys are homeschooled for the world and our girls for the home."

this is exactly how my parents raised us. Penis = for the world. Vagina = for the home. I still get angry when I think about how my sister & I were raised and prepared (haha not!) for the world. 

Good for you for having the strength to figure things out for yourself!

Maybe Lori is too dumb to understand the time difference between California and England and assumes the English are napping when they are actually asleep for the night?

Or she's mistaking tea time for nap time?

Or is she correct?

Now I'm curious about these alleged siestas in England.

7 hours ago, onemama said:

Lori and Ken aren't interested in truth. 

Well, it's like a very important authority said in the Bible-

"What is truth?"

7 minutes ago, kpmom said:

(snip)

Now I'm curious about these alleged siestas in England.

You and me, both. I'm all in favour of it, but UK working hours generally tend to exclude siestas.

The only person in our English household getting a siesta is the 2yr old, and that's only if she's not too busy playing dress up! 

8 hours ago, smittykins said:

I thought siestas were a Spanish thing?

So did I, but what would I know?  I was only born and raised in Spain, in a neighborhood with little shops that still stuck religiously to a 3-hour break in the middle of the day (2-5 pm),  went to a school where we had a 2-hour lunch break and worked at restaurants that served late lunches (long) and late dinners.  I'm sure that waitressing job is to blame.... I don't think fluffing pillows was in my job description. 

But whatever. In the UK, where I also lived for a few years, litte corner shops didn't have a 3-hour lunch break and kids didn't get a 2-hour lunch break either.  Maybe the English didn't want to be known for their sloth and decided to do away with any and all habits that may point to them having created the beloved tradition of taking a nap after a copious mid-day meal.

You'd think that Lori, the college-educated south-California dweller would be able to recognize Spanish when she heard/read it.  But I guess we shouldn't rely too heavily on her college education, being that it didn't give her anything of worth, and she probably has nothing to do with anyone who isn't upper-class, white and English speaking.  

Siestas are most certainly not an English thing.

Or an Irish thing unfortunately - I could manage me a nice two-hour snooze in the middle of the work day VERY easily...damned boss and her assumption that her employees should be awake while they're being paid... :annoyed:

Lori is showing off her new Nike shoes on Instagram.  I thought that she wasn't going to buy new clothes for a year??  (Granted, she doesn't explicitly state that they are new, but they look new, and who puts old shoes on Instagram...)

Those are some mighty sun spotted calves there, Lori. Step closer to the sunscreen tube, please. There may not be enough black salve in the world to help you should all of them prove cancerous some day  

Also, thanks for the good thoughts re: breast cancer!  I will beat this. 

2 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

Those are some mighty sun spotted calves there, Lori. Step closer to the sunscreen tube, please. There may not be enough black salve in the world to help you should all of them prove cancerous some day  

Lori and I are the same age, give or take a couple of months (I'm older, so I could mentor her, right?!:laughing-rolling: ). I just looked at my legs. They look twenty years younger than hers. Because I use SUNSCREEN, Lori. :pb_rollseyes:

Re that bitch, breast cancer: I'm rooting for you!:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

From today's post, written by Word Salad Ken while riding on his Horse Stallion of Truth:

The Law and Grace cannot co-exist even as Christianity often times tries to make the two do so. Standing firmly on God’s Word is our goal and yet it is as hard to do as riding a horse bareback.  You can ride a long way at times tightly to the mane of your stallion, but it is almost impossible to get up the hills and through the woods without getting knocked off a couple times and having to get back on. When you sit slightly too far to one side of the truth it is easy to slip off, so the believer is always making adjustments trying to stay balanced in the full Word of God, not just one verse, or one chapter or one book.

Tell it to your wife, Ken. Tell it to your wife. :pb_rollseyes:

5 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Lori and I are the same age, give or take a couple of months (I'm older, so I could mentor her, right?!:laughing-rolling: ). I just looked at my legs. They look twenty years younger than hers. Because I use SUNSCREEN, Lori. :pb_rollseyes:

Re that bitch, breast cancer: I'm rooting for you!:happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:

From today's post, written by Word Salad Ken while riding on his Horse Stallion of Truth:

Tell it to your wife, Ken. Tell it to your wife. :pb_rollseyes:

He tells her NOTHING, because that bitch rules the roost. She lets him pretend that he does, and he might even sometimes believe it. But we all know better, and so does she.

Todays blog post on Loris blog is written by Ken. 

All I can say is that Ken really, really  loves that horse of truth, he mentions it five times in his word salad. :horse:

I think he loves that horse more than he loves Lori 

2 minutes ago, littlemommy said:

He tells her NOTHING, because that bitch rules the roost. She lets him pretend that he does, and he might even sometimes believe it. But we all know better, and so does she.

I don't know...I just read the rest of his post, and I have a funny feeling he's aimed it right smack between her eyes. Of course, Lori being Lori, she won't realise it, so he's completely wasted his time. :my_dodgy:

Commenter: "You missed the 4 gospels and Acts. Remember, the gospels are the words of Jesus. Very relevant to our understanding of how to live as Christians."

Despicable Lori: "

Jesus was mostly teaching to those who lived under the Law and was trying to point out to them that they could never keep the Law, thus they needed a Savior. Many of His teachings were to show the narrowness of the Law, such as cut off your arm if it causes you to sin or pluck out your eye. He wanted them to know how evil sin is because it keeps one out of eternal life and no one can attain it by their works. 

Acts is the history of the Church age but Romans through Revelations are the instructions to the Church age; those who are saved by the blood of the Lamb. Without Romans, we couldn’t have known all that was accomplished on the cross. Yes, all of the Bible is important but for young believers and those who want to grow in their faith – Romans to Revelations are the books to focus upon."

where on earth is she getting this false belief? I feel so sad for her. She doesn't truly know Jesus. 

@EowynW , where did you find that comment and reply? I see one comment on the FB post, but it's not this one. And there's nothing so far on her blog. I wonder if she answered and then decided to delete it all. :my_dodgy:

13 minutes ago, Loveday said:

@EowynW , where did you find that comment and reply? I see one comment on the FB post, but it's not this one. And there's nothing so far on her blog. I wonder if she answered and then decided to delete it all. :my_dodgy:

Sorry, it's a comment on her post about men not having to submit to their wives. So many of their comments brought tears to my eyes. How can a marriage be one flesh if one is subservient to the other? 

1 minute ago, EowynW said:

Sorry, it's a comment on her post anooy men not having to submit to their wives. So many of their comments brought tears to my eyes. How can a marriage be one flesh if one is subservient to the other? 

Oh, ok, gotcha. And I know what you mean--it's not marriage, it's just business. I really don't think God intended marriage to be like that.:my_sad:

If Lori adds an"S" to the final book of the Bible ONE MORE TIME I'm going to fly to California and stand in her yard screaming 

"RevelatioNNNNNN! RevelatioNNNNNNN!" 

If she cannot even correctly write the name of each book of the Bible, what in the world is she doing teaching it?!? 

Ken, you need to assign her a consequence for this. She looks stupid, careless and apathetic toward the word of God. Why would women want to learn from a woman who does not even know the books of the Bible?!? My children learned them PROPERLY at two years of age. How you trusted her to teach your children is beyond me. Of course, not a lot of teaching can really be accomplished while the student is on a surf board. 

So in my opinion they just commented heresy and blasphemy by saying Jesus' teachings aren't relevant  because of who He was teaching to. But nevermind the fact that Paul was writing to specific churches with specific issues they were dealing with. My God, I didn't think these people could get worse. Nevermind being wrong about submission, they're downright heretical.

2 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

Lori's skin makes her look like she's in her 70s or 80s. I am about her age and my skin looks nothing like that. 

I have a feeling Lori was one of those girls who covered herself with oil (people did that back then) and lay in the sun for hours. She really fried her skin.. It's a shame she didn't have a job to go as a teen, a job that would keep her indoors, because it looks to me like she spent hours broiling her skin in the sun.

2 minutes ago, Hisey said:

Lori's skin makes her look like she's in her 70s or 80s. I am about her age and my skin looks nothing like that. 

My 72 year old mother's skin is way better than that. Lori's looks terrible. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived