IGNORED

Lori Alexander 20: Evil and Hateful as Ever

Continued from here:

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lori keeps posting that pic of her in the $10 Old Navy dress. In the comments she added that she is going skirts only in the summer (because that's what Jesus wants, not because in the winter her legs might be cold) 

I think there are several points she is trying to make with the Old Navy picture:

1. Most other 59-year olds are fatties compared to me.

2. Ask me how I stay so trim.

3. Forget about that $70 skirt, and focus on this inexpensive dress. Did I mention it was $10?

4. I could model this dress, if you cut off my wrinkly old face

I would gladly buy Lori a ten dollar dress if I got to smack her upside the head before giving it to her.

Wrong, Lori, wrong! Don't you know by now that your skirts-only attire should honour God by bringing attention ONLY to your countenance? No matter how wrinkly and old it is.

Sin of immodesty!

The title of the new thread is so appropriate given today's blog, "Feminism Leads to Barrenness and Infertility." 

She posts such blindingly stupid comments as:

They have ... stolen away the rights of many children to be born (birth control), 

Do men steal the rights of children to be born every time they have a nocturnal emission or waste their "seed" in a tissue? 

The rest of the blog is tripe and hurtful to every woman who has ever wanted children but was unable to have them for any reason (feminist or not). That dried-up old birth control-using (and sabotaging) battle axe can stuff it.

4 hours ago, purjolok84 said:

snipped for brevity

Sin of immodesty!

She's one of the most IMMODEST women I've ever encountered.

Today's post....

"FEMINISM LEADS TO BARRENNESS AND INFERTILITY"

I swear I am becoming convinced that a good majority of her posts are tirades against her own family.  How does a woman whose own daughter is struggling with infertility, write such a thing.  

Spoiler

Lori has been on a "if you can't have children, you should be fostering or adopting" kick lately.

I wonder if she's angry because her own "strong willed" daughter refuses to obey her. 

They've obviously always struggled.  Lori's said some really sad/awful things concerning her oldest child:

Someone else raised her the first two years of her life while I worked as a teacher

Alyssa was definitely the one born with the strongest will in our family 

Alyssa received more spankings than the others. 

I argued with one of my teenagers. We didn't have that good of a relationship during the teenage years. 

I imagine Alyssa's job is also quite the source of contention in their relationship.  After all, Lori lied and told readers and said that she "gave up dancing" when she met her husband.   Obviously that's not true.  

For once, Lori did not get her way.  I can't imagine that she's any too happy about that.

I know I said it earlier, but I really think that Lori told us exactly who she is in the infamous potato story.

I wanted to text her, "Where are the potatoes???"  Make her feel bad, you know. 

That's Lori's comfort zone- making other people feel bad.

12 minutes ago, polecat said:

She's one of the most IMMODEST women I've ever encountered.

No truer words have ever been said.

1 hour ago, Koala said:

I swear I am becoming convinced that a good majority of her posts are tirades against her own family.  How does a woman whose own daughter is struggling with infertility, write such a thing.  

She's callous and hateful, and she has clearly some unresolved issues towards her daughter, whom, I'd like to point out, seems to have created a full and happy life for herself, with or without her nasty mother in it. 

Some verses Madame Lori might want to ponder:

Isaiah 54:1 “Sing, O barren one, who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not been in labor! For the children of the desolate one will be more than the children of her who is married,” says the Lord.” 

Luke 23:29 “For behold, the days are coming when they will say, ‘Blessed are the barren and the wombs that never bore and the breasts that never nursed!’"

Regarding "FEMINISM LEADS TO BARRENNESS AND INFERTILITY"...

You know it going to be extra Lori-crazy when she has just one Bible quote and draws from an article that aligns with her agenda.

I've been looking over her Always Learning blog, and there's a palpable difference between it and TTW. TTW contains more hatred, anger, jealousy, and irrationality. Maybe it's just me?

11 hours ago, Hisey said:

Lori keeps posting that pic of her in the $10 Old Navy dress. In the comments she added that she is going skirts only in the summer (because that's what Jesus wants, not because in the winter her legs might be cold) 

I think there are several points she is trying to make with the Old Navy picture:

1. Most other 59-year olds are fatties compared to me.

2. Ask me how I stay so trim.

3. Forget about that $70 skirt, and focus on this inexpensive dress. Did I mention it was $10?

Since she seems to like it when men (such as Earl, Trey, etc) make comments on her blog, could she possibly be fishing for a compliment from them?  Since some of them like to complain about their wives, and they've complimented her in the past, maybe she wants them to say something like "You are so much more modest, slender and frugal than my wife.  You are such a saintly example of womanhood."  I can see her mind working in that manner.  Of course, that horribly sun-damaged skin might negate this..  plus the fact that those dresses really aren't that modest (according to fundie standards).

Lori herself is the perfect argument for why women (and men) should not have children unless they are 100% ready.  If I was an adoption agency and Lori came to me wanting to adopt, there's no way in hell I'd put a child in her house.  Her views are sick, cruel and abusive.  I wouldn't wish that on any child.  

Lori should really stop bragging about her looks. I mean yeah, she's skinny, but she's got a face like cheap khakis on the third day of a debate tournament.

27 minutes ago, lawfulevil said:

Lori should really stop bragging about her looks. I mean yeah, she's skinny, but she's got a face like cheap khakis on the third day of a debate tournament.

I have no reason to quote this except it is SO DARN FUNNY!!  

1 hour ago, lawfulevil said:

She reminds me of a former co-worker who went to a costume party dressed as a French maid and was annoyed not to have won a costume prize. She said, completely without irony, "At least I should have won a prize for being the skinniest one there."

Fuck you Lori and the horse you rode in on.

As Coco Chanel said " “Nature gives you the face you have at 20. Life shapes the face you have at 30, But at 50 you get the face you deserve.”

We all know aging is a matter of genes, and, of course, the life you've lead, weather and other external things. But who you really are always shines through.  Wrinkles and lines don't make one ugly, but hate does.

Lori looks like what she is. and the face she deserves (and has) reflects her mean, hateful, spiteful, bitchy, judgmental, joyless, evil, narrow-minded, immodest spirit.  

38 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

As Coco Chanel said " “Nature gives you the face you have at 20. Life shapes the face you have at 30, But at 50 you get the face you deserve.”

Well, damn. At 64, I may not have many wrinkles (thanks, southern Italian ancestors!), but what have I done to deserve terminal RBF?

I think nearly everyone has RBF, but it's just temporary.

Lori has terminal, permanent BF, an entirely different thing,

8 minutes ago, Hane said:

Well, damn. At 64, I may not have many wrinkles (thanks, southern Italian ancestors!), but what have I done to deserve terminal RBF?

Can I borrow a cup of that? People stop me on the street to ask me random questions. I must look friendly, or like Google.

4 hours ago, lawfulevil said:

Can I borrow a cup of that? People stop me on the street to ask me random questions. I must look friendly, or like Google.

Me too. I'm in my late 60s, gray and wrinkly, and I never was much to look at, and I am a random questions magnet. I look like a gargoyle in most photos but evidently I come across friendly walking down the street. I asked my husband about it after some guy stopped to ask directions and tell me the story of his evening recently. He said, "well, you're stacked" (showing where his thoughts tend) "and you have a nice smile."

Quote from May 25, 2017 blog entry:

I try hard to stay focused upon women’s issues and roles and anything to do with the home and health. 

May 29, 2017 topics

Women's Issues:

The top European leaders are childless. How has women voting created this (You know, that “great” accomplishment of feminism)?

Women's Roles:

If you are young, married, and fertile, go have babies and raise them for the Lord!

Home:

N/A

Health:

Did you know that in past generations the Church was vehemently opposed to birth control? Now we can see why. The fruit of it has been evil. This was written in 1946 by Dr. John Rice: “Those who would encourage widespread use of contraceptives, and other artificial methods of birth control or prevention, are in the minority and have always been opposed by most of the Christian and moral leadership of the world.” Oh, how far the Church as fallen.

Quote from May 25, 2017 blog entry:

Of course, I use a lot of Bible to support what I teach

Sources today:

• Suzanne Venker (Wikipedia: "Suzanne Venker is an American non-fiction author. She has authored several books critical of feminism.")
  • "Macron, May & Merkel: Will Europe’s childless leaders halt demographic decline?" at https://www.rt.com/op-edge/389574-macron-may-merkel-europes-childless/
  • Dr. John Rice (Google wasn't helpful. Common name. And no hits found for the quote attributed to him.)
  • Dr. B.H. Shadduck (Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3AB. H. Shadduck)
  • Psalm 127:3-5 -- Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

Emmanuel Macron has three stepchildren so technically not childless. Similar with Merkel. They're all adults but still. Theresa May has apparently wanted children but couldn't have them. I wouldn't wish infertility on anyone. 

Whether a country's leader has kids or not shouldn't affect anything. 

Wow, that seems pretty close to implyinf that only people who have kids are righteous or valuable or allowed to have a say in world events. Lori is so bigoted against anyone different from her. She's stupid, uneducated and proud to be so. 

As others have said, her focus on childbearing seems so strange because she doesn't seem to enjoy being a mother, at any stage. She just wanted a reason not to work.

Lori sent me a message on Facebook:

Hi Joy, I am not going to publish any more of your comments on my blog, Instagram, or Facebook anymore because I sense your contention with what I teach. Then you post it in the chat room. It seems like you are always trying to undermine what I teach. I am a teaching blog, not an arguing or up for discussion blog. If you have a simple question, that is different but I don't want to be undermined by you anymore. I am tired of it. Thank you!

So I replied, "Thank you and God bless, Lori!"

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked and unlocked this topic

Archived