IGNORED

Lori Alexander 20: Evil and Hateful as Ever

What is "pre-skin cancer"?  I have never heard that term in my life and moles/melanomas and skin cancer runs throughout my family.  Does she mean a benign melanoma?  She could have been "blessed with good skin" if she'd have used some kind of protectant and lotion when she was younger!  A dollar store bottle of Jergins never hurt nobody.  My mom is a decade older than Lori and worked out in the sun a lot.  In the years before sun screen became a widely used thing she would come in and use plain ole Jergins, Lubriderm, or some such lotion religiously.  She looks damn good for knocking on 70's door.  

@Koala I don't like to hear/watch her talk.  The sound of her voice is annoying enough without seeing her swallow a dozen times within 2 minutes.  She sounds and looks as though there's something in her mouth that she's trying to talk around.  

ETA:  I just used the Almighty Google to find out what a pre skin cancer is.  Basal Cell.  OK.  I know what those are.  I get tired of her refusal to use any kind of educated speech.   

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like Lori is combing through her old blogs for youtube video topics llorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/03/get-some-sunshine.html

Have you noticed the flu hits in the dead of winter?  Colds are prevalent then also.  They are discovering that it is due to a lack of Vitamin D.  The best way to get Vitamin D is from the sun, imagine that!  They keep discovering what God made is the best for us.

One woman told me about her two grandmothers.  One never went in the sun, had beautiful skin, but always struggled with ill health.  Her other grandmother was always outside in the sun, had wrinkled skin, but was full of vitality and good health.

Florence Nightingale is known for saying that the patients who were on the southern side of the hospital building got well while those on the northern side did not.  When looking for a home, I always looked for a sunny one with a western or southern exposure.  I always keep all my window coverings up during the day to allow the sun to permeate my home.

Ken and I walk outside every day. We love being outside in the sunshine. When we walk on Saturdays along the beach, there are a ton of people walking, running, and riding bikes. Few people in San Diego are out of shape. Most people exercise a lot and eat fairly healthy. Children should play outside as much as possible.  It is conducive to staying healthy. 

When my mom had colitis and went to health resorts, they always had the sick people sit in the sun for an hour a day in the morning or afternoon. Whenever my children got sick, I would encourage them to go in the backyard and sit in the sun.  I never encouraged sunscreen. I just don't trust putting a ton of chemicals on your skin. Now, whenever I have a sore that doesn't heal, I use Black Salve and it works great!!

Here is another great article by Dr. Mercola and the benefits of sunshine and the importance of vitamin D in the fight against infection. Do what you can to stay healthy and leave the rest in God's hands.

I was kind of horrified watching her insty story today. We eat similar and use similar sweetening, she even takes the same med as I do. I don't want to be her when I grow up. :wtsf::jawdrop:

43 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

ETA:  I just used the Almighty Google to find out what a pre skin cancer is.  Basal Cell.  OK.  I know what those are.  I get tired of her refusal to use any kind of educated speech.   

Basal cell carcinoma is a type of skin cancer along with squamous cell carcinoma. Those are actually the most common types of skin cancer while melanoma is far less common but far more deadly. She is probably talking about actinic keratosis, which is considered a precancerous lesion. 

@polecat Thank you!  That makes sense to me.  I've heard of the carcinomas, my grandmother had several removed over the years but not the other.  

So Idiot Lori believes that sunscreen causes skin cancer.  But .... she admits that's she never uses sunscreen, but has had "pre-cancer" and skin cancer.

So what caused her skin cancer if it wasn't sunscreen, which she never uses?  Maybe it was a sign from God to stop being such an evil , nasty, vile beyotch.

Did you all notice her saying early in the video that she hasn't had any "pre-cancer" since she gave up sugar about 5 years ago.  I guess sugar causes "pre-cancer" then. 

I realize stupidity is everywhere and people are going to believe all kinds of ridiculous things despite evidence to the contrary.  Lori, however, needs to shut her pie hole and stop giving medical advice.  She is not a doctor. or a nurse, or a Phys. Asst.  She has no medical training whatsoever,  She is dangerous. Her advice is seriously going to harm someone someday if it hasn't already.

What kind of doctor is her father that he doesn't tell her to stop with her nonsense?  Perhaps he believes the same things and is also in love with black salve.  

Lori seeks to deny her fangirls the modern medicine that she used -- surgery, radiation, cyberknife, pain management meds.  If sunshine, juicing, and black salve can cure any- and everything why didn't Lori use them?  What makes her such a damn special snowflake.  Other than her overinflated ego and exaggerated sense of self importance of course.

Lori,  I know you read here. so let me just lay this out for you.  God does not love you best.  You are not better than anyone else despite your holier-than-thou attitude, sacred Norwex cloths, 5 minutes and some lube sex life, pretend happy marriage, and passive-aggressive faux submission.

You are a vile, nasty, evil beyotch.  You spew hatred with every word you write and say. The world, including the Christian world, Does. Not. Care. about your piddly Titus 2/ Proverbs 31 "ministry".  You are not in any way  influential and You. Never. Will. Be.

There (big sigh). I feel better now. 

For Lori to call Bible studies evil makes zero sense. Surely It would make sense for her, as a self proclaimed mentor, to run classes herself with the focus on young women..

Unless she already tried running classes and people soon realised what an angry, mean, nasty little spiteful woman she actually is, and stopped attending.

If Lori can't lead Bible classes then no one can..

29 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

There (big sigh). I feel better now. 

Me too after reading your post!  Lori certainly is rage inducing. 

Her medical beliefs are so crazy & dangerous! Can we just call her Lunatic Lori? That's what she is.

45 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

What kind of doctor is her father that he doesn't tell her to stop with her nonsense?  Perhaps he believes the same things and is also in love with black salve.  

I have wondered how in the hell her father has put up with her stupid medical  shit Lori believes in and preaches on her blog. A part of me wants to believe that he has warned about her about that shit, but she ignores him. I also think he believes the same nonsense. If he does believe that nonsense I'm curious about how his medical career was.

@Gemini

I am betting that Lori tried to lead a Bible study, and was shut down by the church.  

Lori told she can't lead a Bible study = Bible studies are evil

From the comments:

Can you take this if you have had your thyroid removed?

Dear reader,

Lori Alexander is not a doctor.

Lori:

I don't see why not! It's like Synthroid but is more natural.

Dear Lori, 

You are not a doctor.  Advising your readers regarding which medications are safe for them to take, is downright wreckless.  

The response you're looking for is:  I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  ASK YOUR DOCTOR!!

Ughhh, what is wrong with these people?  Lori can barely form a coherent sentence, much less dispense appropriate medical advice.  Good lord...

7 hours ago, polecat said:

She is probably talking about actinic keratosis, which is considered a precancerous lesion. 

Indeed I think that's it.  My neighbor, who has had melanoma, said she had pre-cancerous spots on her face and another neighbor translated it to actinic keratosis.

13 hours ago, Jellybean said:

The way prayer chains

Ugh.  When I was a kid, my parents were part of the church's prayer chain.  If they had caller id back then I would have screened calls because I HATED picking up the phone and having it be a prayer request. 

I would write it down for my parents, but I refused to be the one that called the next person on the chain. 

It was often a good way to find out what was happening in our small town, but just ugh.  Since my parents thought I was hell on wheels (hint: I was not, they had no idea how lucky they were), I dreaded the day I would answer the phone and find out I was the recipient of a prayer request.  Fortunately, that never happened.

49 minutes ago, SusanDelgado said:

Oh my God, I hadn't read Ken's post on molestation yet.  I think I'm going to be sick. 

"Ken and Lori Alexander:  Making reasonable people want to vomit since 1980."

I remember googling black salve (don't do this) when Lori first posted about it.  It tends to create eschars, which to laypeople (and some medical professionals *cough*) look like scabs.  An eschar is absolutely NOT a scab and left untreated can cause serious problems.

How do I know?  The never healing wound that I had closed via surgery after 18 months of trying everything else, started as an eschar (due to mishandling from aides at a skilled nursing facility) and was left untreated because the initial wound dr said it was just a scab and "healing nicely," so that was what was in my records and no one bothered to actually check it until I was in the 3rd SNF.  At that point, the wound dr was horrified because he immediately knew what it was.   After debriding it, it left an approximately 4-inch deep hole in my ass cheek. 

I can't imagine what would happen if you left an eschar go merrily tunneling it's way through your face or foot, etc.

One woman told me about her two grandmothers.  One never went in the sun, had beautiful skin, but always struggled with ill health.  Her other grandmother was always outside in the sun, had wrinkled skin, but was full of vitality and good health.

Sounds like Lori's sensitive about her pants-face.

But Lori, you're NOT "full of vitality and good health". Remember your brain tumor? Your stomach problems? Remember how you were just too ill to raise your own children? It sounds to me like you've got neither grandmother's blessing- your skin isn't beautiful and your health isn't good. Oh well, at least you've a shitty marriage, a horrible sex life, and plenty of money to not enjoy because you're too busy hiding in your house and deleting comments.

What makes this woman think she's got a direct line to God, again?

8 hours ago, SusanDelgado said:

Oh my God, I hadn't read Ken's post on molestation yet.  I think I'm going to be sick. 

Do you have a link for this? I'm morbidly curious. Is that even the word I'm looking for? Probably not. But anyway, I'd like to read it, if only to torture myself with finding out exactly how sick these people are!

23 hours ago, BlackSheep said:

Denmark's Children Are Not So Happy?

Children worldwide are surely safer and happier in daycare than they would be in Lori's house of horrors.

Absolutely.  But my question is this:  why haven't any one of her four children estranged her.  The bigger question is why don't abused children like these, the Duggars, possibly the Johnston's get away?  After all, four of the  Phelps (Westboro Baptist Church cult) have left.   The Pearls have a utube deal where their now grown children are with them supporting this child abuse..

@Liza FJers sent that to Spiritual Sounding Board. See the other Lori thread. 

Lori's post today is an ode to her own laziness. 

Also, I'd just like to say that my working mother had breakfast with me every morning. She didn't necessarily make mine as I was capable as a teen of putting cereal in a bowl or scrambling my own eggs or sticking a pop tart in a toaster. Breakfast was a feed yourself event at our house by about age 9 or 10 and my mom was still a SAHM then (which means that as adults, my brother and I were fully capable of feeding ourselves--something I can't say about my husband or his idiot sister whose SAHM diligently made every meal and snack). She went back to work when I was in 8th grade and my brother was gone to college. From that point on, we ate breakfast together every day and left the house together. I went to private school about 20 miles away and she got a job in the city instead of driving in, driving home and driving back to get me (brother did the driving before that). They figured she might as well earn some money for brother's college and mine later instead of just wasting all that gas going back and forth more than once a day. 

54 minutes ago, Liza said:

Absolutely.  But my question is this:  why haven't any one of her four children estranged her.  The bigger question is why don't abused children like these, the Duggars, possibly the Johnston's get away?  After all, four of the  Phelps (Westboro Baptist Church cult) have left.   The Pearls have a utube deal where their now grown children are with them supporting this child abuse..

Why do women stay with their abusers? 

You're basically asking the same question only of children. 

For children, the reasons are many and complex. Growing up, your parents are naturally the people you look to to take care of you, and they TELL you repeatedly that you are the problem and the reason you're being treated the way you are. When your brain is still developing, those messages sink in deeply, so deeply that it's often virtually impossible to ever rid yourself of them completely. So when you grow up, you've still got this childlike dependency on your parents' approval and this innate knowledge that there's something wrong with you.

And in the case of the Alexanders and the Pearls, there are actually structures upholding the abuse as right and just, legitimizing it, whereas, with the Phelps, virtually everyone sees them as batshit. When you have books and child abuse manuals that essentially say that what was done to you wasn't abusive but necessary, well, clearly, your experience was wrong. 

It takes almost inhuman strength to pry yourself out of those mindsets and that cultlike world, and even if some of them do, by virtue of physical or emotional distance, manage to escape some of their parents' iron-like grip, it's still nearly impossible to sever the ties completely.

Can we please not invalidate the survivors' experiences of abuse *especially* when their abusers are so openly bragging about it?

"I love never having to wake up to an alarm. If I’ve had a rough night of sleep or can’t sleep, I don’t worry about it because I know I don’t have to go to a job in the morning."

i had no idea that being a stay at home wife meant you didn't have to get up with an alarm! I set an alarm every morning. I consider being able to stay home right now a JOB. People make good honest money for most of what I do here so I test it like a job to be proud for until more income earning opportunities open up for me.  In fact, I told my husband today I'm going to just start getting up at 5 when he leaves for work. It's cooler then and we have a garden (flower, veggie and herb) to tend, dogs to run and pick up after, more flower beds to build, a lawn to mow, boxes still needing to be unpacked from our move (does the unpacking ever end??!?!) and 5 million other things left to do. Plus my part time office work I do here. 

My mom mom is the same as Lori about this. "Oh just sleep in and take it easy until you have kids." Well ladies, I don't want to "take it easy" while my husband busts his ass working in a shop with no AC 5 days a week.  I want to pull my fair share. So I try hard to do so. My husband has to really push for me to even go out and have any kind of in town "fun" while he's at work. I still don't do much. Knit club an occasional Friday and the library and that's about it. 

Huh.

I work from home, so technically, I wouldn't need an alarm to get up (and in truth, I don't because I have an internal alarm that wakes me up at 6:30 every morning). But in reality, I get up early to make sure my husband has a hot, home-cooked breakfast waiting for him when he gets off work. Do I have to do that? Nope. He could eat cereal. But I enjoy it. And my kids love eating a cooked breakfast every day. On the rare occasion that I'm in too much pain to make breakfast, they still don't eat cereal because my kids are so used to eating hot breakfast that one of them will step up to the plate and cook something. 

Lazy lazy lazy, Lori. Ken needs something more substantial than soggy salad with salmonella dressing.

During the school year, when I have a rare day off (this last school year, I worked usually 4 days a week and went to do my mother's stuff one day a week--so I rarely had a free day), I don't usually set an alarm. But in summer, I set an alarm for 7:45 on week days. That is an hour or hour and a half later than I get up when working (time is dependent on which district I'm working in, one is 5 minute commute, the other is 35), so that is nice, but I still am getting up to an alarm. I usually have stuff to do. 

@EowynW I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels guilty having fun when husband is working. I even feel bad when I am with my mom running all of her errands because we usually go out for a really nice lunch. And in summer, when I have more time and am not as tired, I make time with her to shop or go other places and feel guilty that he is working. Never mind going out with friends during the day. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived