IGNORED

Where In The World Is Doug Philips (Who Is A Tool)?? (Part 4)

Destiny

Yeah, she's rocking the running skirt over her defrauding shorts.  Glad she's not obligated to go with a below the knee denim shirt.  But FFS, that a YUUUUUUGE change from the VF days.  So tell us about that, Phillips people!!!!!

Those military people behind her are kicking ass; they are wearing full packs! 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has Liberty dyed her hair blonde?  She looks fab.  She used to look so uncomfortable in all her teenage pics (as most of us do... including myself). 

Also... I'm proud to have graduated summa cum laude from The Halls of Babylon.  Snort.

On 3/29/2017 at 2:29 PM, Hmmm_idolatry said:

Is this guy living in Europe full time now?  Based on what I've read here and gleaned from his creepy ass FB page, it looks like he's trying to become a completely different person in order to gain access to these women.  

This guy is a total predator and I hope these women catch on very, very soon and throw him out of their circle.  

The "DW Cinematographer"  handle makes me think that he is deliberately hiding his personal history and creating a new persona; it makes him much harder to track on the internet if he's going by "Doug Wilson", especially if those looking him up are not English speakers.  And yes, I do realize that a large number of Europeans have English fluency or at least passable English. 

I wouldn't think too many people meeting him in his European iteration would think, Who is this guy, really?   

59 minutes ago, Howl said:

The "DW Cinematographer"  handle makes me think that he is deliberately hiding his personal history and creating a new persona; it makes him much harder to track on the internet if he's going by "Doug Wilson", especially if those looking him up are not English speakers.  And yes, I do realize that a large number of Europeans have English fluency or at least passable English. 

I wouldn't think too many people meeting him in his European iteration would think, Who is this guy, really?   

Yep. And you know if he's questioned he'll frame it like, "Oh, yes, I was unfortunately caught up in an unhealthy thought system," as if he was a follower rather than a leader. I can just hear him being very dismissive about it: "My family and I have been through enough; can we just move on?" 

25 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Yep. And you know if he's questioned he'll frame it like, "Oh, yes, I was unfortunately caught up in an unhealthy thought system," as if he was a follower rather than a leader. I can just hear him being very dismissive about it: "My family and I have been through enough; can we just move on?" 

Parenthetically:  I have been the victim of a brutal witch hunt and unfairly maligned,  but I'm (humble brag) taking the high road ,  fill in with more humble brag here. 

On 4/4/2017 at 2:51 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Ugh, these people. The smugness! The overwrought prose! The fetishization of a young woman's virginity!

Can "the sweet aroma of Christian holiness" become a post count status here?  Also, in the quote from @hoipolloi, what in the actual fuck?  "I command you to take my daughter" is one of the most disturbing things I've ever read.  The things these people have stated makes me feel like I need a shower.  Doug and Little Bear and the others mentioned in this thread all seem like sleazy ass molesting predators.  

In regard to the white people and their cultural misappropriation of native Americans, I can't help but think of the term "Cherohonky".  There is a hilarious book about the random identities often seen in white Americans called "Food Court Druids, Cherohonkees and Other Creatures Unique to the Republic".  It's a good read. 

3 hours ago, Howl said:

I doubt "Doug Wilson" is any more palatable these days than DPIAT.  My guess is you meant, "Doug Winston". ;-)

2 hours ago, Maxwell said:

I doubt "Doug Wilson" is any more palatable these days than DPIAT.  My guess is you meant, "Doug Winston". ;-)

Doh! Correct you are!  I check in over at MoscowID.net every day; must have Doug Wilson on the brain.  

Winston has a certain British cachet; I'm sure Doug thinks so.  I wonder if he's made up a backstory for himself for the benefit of his European admirers? 

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Doh! Correct you are!  I check in over at MoscowID.net every day; must have Doug Wilson on the brain.  

Winston has a certain British cachet; I'm sure Doug thinks so.  I wonder if he's made up a backstory for himself for the benefit of his European admirers? 

The official backstory (as I remember it) was that Doug was named after MacArthur and Churchill.  Can't remember why, exactly but I'm sure he's using it to his advantage.

24 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

The official backstory (as I remember it) was that Doug was named after MacArthur and Churchill.  Can't remember why, exactly but I'm sure he's using it to his advantage.

Yes. That is right. His brother is Bradford Lincoln for William Bradford and Ol' Abe.  It was all patriotic with them. With DWP it was all theological.   I am wondering if the younger brother Samuel (whose name was merely Biblical or familial IIRC) is helping his much older brother in the showbiz pursuits. He seems absent from fb now but was doing theatrical, film shorts etc when last discussed here.

When I say backstory,  I was contemplating that he might present a persona completely at odds with what we know him to be.  Do the people who have met him in Europe as DW Cinematographer know that he is the married father of 8 who was, at least until relatively recently, a rabid religious fundamentalist who promoted patriarchy with extreme gender roles and was a fanatic about female modesty and sexual purity, who hates feminists and gay people?   Somehow I don't think so.  So who does he say he is; what details does he offer? Does he present himself as a devout Christian who puts family first?   Is that likely? Or does he just let people make assumptions that he's just a normal guy and never corrects them?

On 4/10/2017 at 5:08 PM, Quinquagenarian said:

Yes. That is right. His brother is Bradford Lincoln for William Bradford and Ol' Abe.  It was all patriotic with them. With DWP it was all theological.   I am wondering if the younger brother Samuel (whose name was merely Biblical or familial IIRC) is helping his much older brother in the showbiz pursuits. He seems absent from fb now but was doing theatrical, film shorts etc when last discussed here.

Well, I guess Howard and Peggy couldn't be expected to know that Brad's brother would turn out to be a neo-Confederate (not that I think Peggy really had much say in all this). How very embarrassing! 

Oh please, I can only roll my eyes so hard before I strain something.

Doug and Melania, truly two unfairly maligned innocents. 

Oy, Doug.  You are supposed to be a JD.  Do you not know the difference between libel and slander?   You settled out of court and that does not sound like an innocent man.

And spell Melania's name right.

On 4/10/2017 at 5:41 PM, Maxwell said:

The official backstory (as I remember it) was that Doug was named after MacArthur and Churchill.  Can't remember why, exactly but I'm sure he's using it to his advantag

Or he dreamed it up.  To sound good and patriotic.

Brad Phillips.  I dunno, but this has never sounded  good: 

https://ministrywatchman.wordpress.com/2006/12/28/film-fraud-a-phillips-family-tradition/

Poor, persecuted Dougie never disappoints - he continues to be a legend in his own mind. 

1 hour ago, ladyamylynn said:

Oh please, I can only roll my eyes so hard before I strain something.

Doug and Melania, truly two unfairly maligned innocents. 

Or, as someone I know from another message board put it, "I rolled my eyes so hard that I can see my brain and my ass at the same time."

Fascinating to see him try to harmonize Lourdes/Durango/DW/Flo/Melania/Now Dead VF/Beall's Blog ( which he sometimes writes or often edits)/Howard's Memory/and the Circus(es). All without a dash of humility. Quite the Bouillabaisse. 

Brad (and Doug sometimes too) took trips to Angola during college. Sponsored or enabled by Howard. That African connection goes back. Always an alarmist crisis situation with them. But that's how Conservative Caucus drummed up a lot of their funds. 

According to the 2015 IRS 990, Bradford Phillips is President & CEO of the Persecution Project (at $171+K per year), for which Matt Chancey also works as Director for $97,760 a year.

Aw, poor Dougie. I bet all those pictures of him gallivanting across Belgium with a bunch of pretty young things were photoshopped slander as well! Will people never have mercy on this great manly protector of women's chastity?!

19 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

According to the 2015 IRS 990, Bradford Phillips is President & CEO of the Persecution Project (at $171+K per year), for which Matt Chancey also works as Director for $97,760 a year.

Nice work if you can get it.  And that compensation seems very high.  

9 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Nice work if you can get it.  And that compensation seems very high.  

It may be -- I'm not too familiar with 501(c)3's of a similar size.

What is clear that anyone in Africa accepting PPF's "charity" must have to swallow big doses of "Christian" preaching in order to get it anything from these scammers.

21 minutes ago, Anonymousguest said:

I think it's Beall posing on the VF page. It's such a disconnect.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. Doug's recent activities give the impression that he thinks he has nothing to lose. Between the two of them, Beall seems to be the only one concerned with keeping up appearances.

Well, well, well... Look who corrected Doug/Beall with a curt, "Her name is Melania": Elizabeth Daming, sister of Monica Daming, who is the wife of David Botkin! Dare they delete? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived