IGNORED

The Invisible Jinger (and Her Preacher Man Jeremy)

choralcrusader8613

@SweetFellowshipper, the doctor's name is/was Ed Wheat and he was a fundie OB in Arkansas.  Dr Wheat is more full of bullshit that a large cattle ranch.

It was thought when the oral contraceptive pill was developed that one of the its mechanisms was thinning the uterine lining and thus preventing implantation of a blastocyst.  That happens not to be the case at all. It works by preventing ovulation. The day-after pill doesn't interfere with implantation either. It prevents ovulation.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing Joy and Austin will announce their engagement before Jinger announces a pregnancy. This is how I think the 2017 announcements will go in order:

Jessa gives birth

Joy engaged (Valentine's Day)

Jinger pregnant

Anna pregnant

Joy married

Jill gives birth

Jinger gives birth

Anna gives birth

Joy pregnant

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm guessing Joy and Austin will announce their engagement before Jinger announces a pregnancy. This is how I think the 2017 announcements will go in order:

Jessa gives birth

Jinger pregnant

Anna pregnant

Joy married

Jill gives birth

Jinger gives birth

Anna gives birth

Joy pregnant

Well, that's a boring year. I think I'll pass.  :562479a9d021a_Titanicyawn:

And then to top it off all of the girls + Anna will be knocked up at the same time in 2018 with endless twins taunts.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jessa gives birth

Jinger pregnant

Anna pregnant

Joy married

Jill gives birth

Jinger gives birth

Anna gives birth

Joy pregnant

and repeat 

Jessa gets pregnant 

Joy divorces Austin 

Jana gets engaged 

Joy drops a beat

Anna leaves the turd

Krista mentioned on Instagram that she'd be coming back to Arkansas again soon, although she goes to college in a different state.

Could mean the engagement has occurred and the three month wedding planning has begun. 

On 12/31/2016 at 9:42 AM, SassyPants said:

So what if the kids only get rice to eat and have to hide out in the bathroom in order to fill their stomaches. So effing stupid. It's a brainwashed cult. 

This just made me remember the trips to buy groceries back in the day. I know only one guy has left the house and now Jill, Jessa, Jinger and possibly Grandma Duggar are all gone so a little less groceries are needed (in theory) but now who does that marathon shopping? I can remember the numerous baskets and all the unloading and putting all of it away. I can't believe Michelle and younger girls doing all of it or Michelle herding the boys to do it. Lawd, I must really be bored way too much to even care. 

1 hour ago, nst said:

and repeat 

Jessa gets pregnant 

Joy divorces Austin 

Jana gets engaged 

Joy drops a beat

Anna leaves the turd

THIS would be exciting. 

someone on Pickles posted a tweet supposedly from Jeremy asking about a preference between girl and boy names.  Has anyone else seen that?  And if so,  is that his hint that Jinger is preggo?

57 minutes ago, calimojo said:

someone on Pickles posted a tweet supposedly from Jeremy asking about a preference between girl and boy names.  Has anyone else seen that?  And if so,  is that his hint that Jinger is preggo?

That's not Jeremy. None of the official Duggar accounts follow it. 

3 hours ago, pfled said:

Krista mentioned on Instagram that she'd be coming back to Arkansas again soon, although she goes to college in a different state.

Could mean the engagement has occurred and the three month wedding planning has begun. 

Along with the book from the Whites, and the new engagement ring oreo cookies crazy Sierra can make (posted today on her public instagram), I'm guessing the engagement has happened and wedding planning is going full steam ahead.

So those cake pops were supposed to be engagement rings? I would never have figured that out.

4 hours ago, pfled said:

I just went and looked on Krista's instagram...she also said she "celebrated exciting things" and had been looking forward to NYE exciting activities in other posts...sounds like she knew an engagement was coming and helped out? I know she's helped at the other weddings and she had said she was the assistant wedding coordinator for Jinger's so yeah...maybe she's helping plan Joy's and is coming back in a few months and this is her way to hint at that???

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

So those cake pops were supposed to be engagement rings? I would never have figured that out.

I just looked...yes she said they were engagement rings...AND SHE said someone got engaged NYE

...or someone from Kristas other friends?

After I watched the video of the older Duggar kids it seemed like every girl was very excited when they finally met their man [JimBob approved of] of their dreams. As it wasn't only about finding someone to love but to get to be a full member of society and be recognized as a person and adult instead of just being one of 19 kids.
That really stuck out to me and made me sad.

I don't think Jeremy will help Jinger find herself, explore her personality, develop hobbies or even start some sort of critical thinking. Let's be realistic: That's not gonna happen.
Jeremy is conservative/fundie (what's exactly the difference?) and Duggar approved. All those circles have more or less the same (from our viewpoint horrific) beliefs and clearly defined roles for man and women.
JinJer will probably change some things like Jinger wearing pants or drinking wine. But Jeremy will always be Jingers headship, call the shots and decide the things in their marriage.
But the basis (can't find a better word) of it are those conservative or fundamentalistic beliefs whether it's IBLP or another cult/church.

10 minutes ago, Smash! said:

But the basis (can't find a better word) of it are those conservative or fundamentalistic beliefs whether it's IBLP or another cult/church.

Yep. Like Alyssa Bates Jinger will probably go from being one kind of fundie to being another kind of fundie. It won't be an improvement on her belief system. 

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:
Yep. Like Alyssa Bates Jinger will probably go from being one kind of fundie to being another kind of fundie. It won't be an improvement on her belief system. 

This. And I think it would be a surprise if it was different with any other Duggar kids.

5 hours ago, newyorkgirl52 said:

I just went and looked on Krista's instagram...she also said she "celebrated exciting things" and had been looking forward to NYE exciting activities in other posts...sounds like she knew an engagement was coming and helped out? I know she's helped at the other weddings and she had said she was the assistant wedding coordinator for Jinger's so yeah...maybe she's helping plan Joy's and is coming back in a few months and this is her way to hint at that???

I just looked...yes she said they were engagement rings...AND SHE said someone got engaged NYE

I remember seeing the engagement cake pop things on insta and her saying Jan 1st that she had done them for the first time yesterday (referring to NYE). Also, I watched part of her live broadcast insta tutorial and remember her saying something along the lines of jokingly wondering if the person had said no when the cake pops said yes on them. From this it does appear that someone got engaged on NYE. She was at the Duggars after all and the engagement treats had to be for someone there. And it would be a good time for Austin to ask! 

12 hours ago, pfled said:

I think it's highly possible Joy is engaged.

But at the same time...it seems like a lot of people in Krista's circle are getting engaged and whatnot so who knows.

18 hours ago, jqlgoblue said:

Yes, and this is true of many Christians who are anti BC. They have other rationale for other forms of BC but the pill specifically is worse because of this. 

As for Michelle's miscarriage and blaming that on the pill, that is just basically just religion being anti-Science to pursue their own agenda (more babies, more Christians) and people looking to find a reason they can control to prevent a hard thing from happening again.

There is a doctor with an M.D. and a Ph.D. in my town who specializes in reversing the effects of the abortion pill...He's done peer reviewed studies on it. What he does is get women into his clinic for free "pregnancy counseling" (he works at one of those Catholic clinics) and then convinces/guilts them into trying to reverse the effects of the abortion pill with progesterone shots. Sometimes it works but it is totally unethical (at least in my opinion and at least the way he does it...). Unfortunately I think some people just go get the necessary degrees to further their unethical agenda, like how the Westboro Baptist Church members became lawyers. 

I assume the Duggars prefer their medical professionals unethical and predatory, just like how they prefer their therapists, preachers and politicians.

People do leave the fundie lifestyle,  though, there are people who post on this board who have done so.  From information I've learned since I started posting here, I have great admiration for those who did leave, it must have been a difficult process to do so.

There are so many Duggar kids (or a Bates) that it would seem like at least one of them would evolve to a different viewpoint but who knows.  

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

In my opinion, limiting the amount of children you bring into that fucked up belief system is a big improvement. It seems Alyssa may be planning on doing that by the way she talks, and I would love it if Jinger did that. There are a lot of good things that come from not having eleventy kids. Pants, wine, and sleeveless shirts won't do shit. Limiting your family size absolutely will.  

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

I think it's highly possible Joy is engaged.

But at the same time...it seems like a lot of people in Krista's circle are getting engaged and whatnot so who knows.

From what I've seen amongst my friends and family, Christmas, New Years, and Valentine's Day are the big three days to get engaged. So I think you are right in saying I t could be one of her other friends. I bet she knows at least one couple that gets engaged on each of those days.

Ps: can you imagine getting engaged on New Year's Eve and not being allowed to kiss your new fiancé at midnight? Damn...

On 29.12.2016 at 7:14 PM, mightybisme said:

<= can't make that box go away....!

Re: Fancy seating and theatre goggles; I reeeally want to belive they went to a Nutcracker performance! There are...ehm..a lot of nuts cracked in those tight white thights. Nike, anyone? 

12 minutes ago, Thorns said:

<= can't make that box go away....!

Re: Fancy seating and theatre goggles; I reeeally want to belive they went to a Nutcracker performance! There are...ehm..a lot of nuts cracked in those tight white thights. Nike, anyone? 

And it's full of dancing. Something the Duggars would never be allowed to do. Even ballet! I hate how they put all types of dance in one category of "defrauding!"

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived