IGNORED

The Invisible Jinger (and Her Preacher Man Jeremy)

choralcrusader8613

On 12/31/2016 at 9:38 PM, calimojo said:

I have a hard time seeing Jessa in the role as pastor's wife.  She just doesn't seem to have the necessary selflessness that is often needed for that role. 

Well, I never said she would be a good one. ;)

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And it's full of dancing. Something the Duggars would never be allowed to do. Even ballet! I hate how they put all types of dance in one category of "defrauding!"

Weeell, ballet might be slightly defrauding on occation. I'm in no shape or form a prude, but those shapely manly legs in ballet tights...I myself have been a tad defrauded by dancers in all their full frontal glory. Those costumes do not leave a lot to the imagination! 

51 minutes ago, Thorns said:

Weeell, ballet might be slightly defrauding on occation. I'm in no shape or form a prude, but those shapely manly legs in ballet tights...I myself have been a tad defrauded by dancers in all their full frontal glory. Those costumes do not leave a lot to the imagination! 

Not to mention all that gay that might get on them. Lots of gay men in the theater, not all but plenty of them. And everyone being OK with it, HEATHENS. And boys touching girls that they aren't married to and the tight costumes. and the rib bones of the ballerinas would certainly make a guy loose his shit. 

4 hours ago, Thorns said:

Male ballet dancers have the best butts! But I am a woman so I can't be defrauded. Aren't men the ones who can't control themselves? 

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Male ballet dancers have the best butts! But I am a woman so I can't be defrauded. Aren't men the ones who can't control themselves? 

We can't get defrauded, but we can give away pieces of our hearts, don't ya know. Who knows what unfulfilled emotions might get stirred up by glorious guy butts. We might want to -gasp- hold hands, with a man we're not even engaged to! Men have no control over their genitals, and women have no control over their emotions. Obviously. Uh-huh.

9 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I think it's highly possible Joy is engaged.

But at the same time...it seems like a lot of people in Krista's circle are getting engaged and whatnot so who knows.

According to Krista's instagram, the wedding is happening in March. That fits with the Duggar's engagement to wedding timeline. FAST TRACK IT ALL!

4 minutes ago, colors_outside15 said:

According to Krista's instagram, the wedding is happening in March. That fits with the Duggar's engagement to wedding timeline. FAST TRACK IT ALL!

March is perfect weather for a parking lot reception though!

Just now, SamiKatz said:

March is perfect weather for a parking lot reception though!

not to mention time to get the honeymoon out of the way before Camping season Opens up.

4 hours ago, colors_outside15 said:

But as people said she knows many people who may be getting engaged...I'm waiting to hear from an actual Duggar source before I believe anything. 

4 hours ago, colors_outside15 said:

I don't think she's talking about Joy.

5 hours ago, MargaretElliott said:

Who knows what unfulfilled emotions might get stirred up by glorious guy butts.

I can't tell you what emotions get riled up by my husband's cute little butt...now that he's gained back most of the weight he lost after being so sick...OH YEAH!!! He has a combination swimmer/runner body and he is an adorable hottie! Wish I knew what he saw in my fat self. 

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

I can't tell you what emotions get riled up by my husband's cute little butt...now that he's gained back most of the weight he lost after being so sick...OH YEAH!!! He has a combination swimmer/runner body and he is an adorable hottie! Wish I knew what he saw in my fat self. 

NEVER NEVER put yourself down like that!!! He saw in you charm, grace, talent, intellect, and a dozen or more attributes that you don't know about.  I was  37, divorced with 2 teen aged sons when my husband and I met.  We found out we had the same interests, beliefs and outlook on life.  We married in '85 and celebrated 31 years of a loving marriage.

Just now, NewOrleansLady said:

NEVER NEVER put yourself down like that!!! He saw in you charm, grace, talent, intellect, and a dozen or more attributes that you don't know about.  I was  37, divorced with 2 teen aged sons when my husband and I met.  We found out we had the same interests, beliefs and outlook on life.  We married in '85 and celebrated 31 years of a loving marriage.

Thanks...:tw_blush: he says the same thing 

I agree with NewOrleansLady (and not just because she is a fellow New Orleanian!) be kind to yourself! I've been working on stopping negative self talk and it has improved my life.

Hope your hot husband is feeling better and you can get back to that sweet fellowship!

7 minutes ago, freedom_for_all said:

I agree with NewOrleansLady (and not just because she is a fellow New Orleanian!) be kind to yourself! I've been working on stopping negative self talk and it has improved my life.

Hope your hot husband is feeling better and you can get back to that sweet fellowship!

Oh yes, the sweet fellowship...yes...it is sweet :)

1 hour ago, awkwardblackchick said:

this is something

That's rather good. She's clearly practiced and has some idea of hot to manipulate tone to convey mood. I didn't expect it to be that pleasant to listen to.

7 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I don't think she's talking about Joy.

Could be Joseph after all! Let's not forget, he is probably courting, too.

To the whole Joy is getting married thing I wanted to add:

She is getting married very young but at least she will not be a teen mother at 19. If she is getting married in march she will be 20 with her first child. A teenage bride but not a teenage mother, at least. It's like with Ben. A teenage groom but not a teenage father. It would look rather bad on the Duggars. I suspect they are trying to not let their children and children-in-law be teenage parents.

Don't they have like 3,000 identical whitegirl sycophants whose job is to get married in their early twenties? It's safe to assume that Sierra has an infinite pool of "tribe members" to throw ugly wedding showers for, outside of the Duggles.

Krista has other friends.  It could be anyone getting married, not just Joy or Joseph. I doubt she would give anything away on her social media about the Duggars before it was officially announced.

51 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Don't they have like 3,000 identical whitegirl sycophants whose job is to get married in their early twenties? It's safe to assume that Sierra has an infinite pool of "tribe members" to throw ugly wedding showers for, outside of the Duggles.

but none she advertises on a daily basis 

:D  plus she lost her "job" when Jill came back 

March isn't a good time to have an outdoor wedding and reception. Tornado season. I'm lucky that my wedding (March 21, 2015) was a beautiful day. I still had a church wedding and indoor reception. I fed my guest and there was dancing. Something tells me Joy will have a cake and punch reception for 1,000 people not a buffet or plated meal.

Dare I say Jinger plays piano better than Erin Paine.

4 hours ago, awkwardblackchick said:

this is something

Thats actually the most true musical talent a Duggar has ever demonstrated. 

Regarding Jinger on the piano video, she's sitting there in a trench coat playing without sheet music. I don't know her music education but I find her playing very nicely done. I never could get that comfortable on the piano and definitely never had a signature piece like that. 

23 hours ago, SweetFellowshipper said:

There is a doctor with an M.D. and a Ph.D. in my town who specializes in reversing the effects of the abortion pill...He's done peer reviewed studies on it. What he does is get women into his clinic for free "pregnancy counseling" (he works at one of those Catholic clinics) and then convinces/guilts them into trying to reverse the effects of the abortion pill with progesterone shots. Sometimes it works but it is totally unethical (at least in my opinion and at least the way he does it...). Unfortunately I think some people just go get the necessary degrees to further their unethical agenda, like how the Westboro Baptist Church members became lawyers. 

I assume the Duggars prefer their medical professionals unethical and predatory, just like how they prefer their therapists, preachers and politicians.

Except the members of WBC that are lawyers were already lawyers before they went whack. The family wasn't always nutty and at one point were actually pretty helpful people. Now what happened to change all of that is another story. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived