IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and Santa- Part 22

samurai_sarah

All this talk about water babies makes me miss my Cabbage Patch doll and the little birth certificate I got for her. I remember being all proud because my sisters who were born in the late 70's/early 80's had the older ones too that got passed down to me, and none of my friends had those ones. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much Dullard for the picture of washing produce!  My life was just meaningless without it.  Do they not wash their produce back in not scary America? Ew. It was nearly as good as the photo of him pouring Coca-cola just as Jesus would have.

I'm getting majorly creepy/controlling vibes off him now. I never used to but it has been creeping up for a few months now.

Will they stay in Arkansas for the baby's birth or return to Central America for the purpose of a dramatic birth episode in which Jill serves as her own midwife?

3 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

Will they stay in Arkansas for the baby's birth or return to Central America for the purpose of a dramatic birth episode in which Jill serves as her own midwife?

Based on how her homebirth went last time, I really really hope they stay in Arkansas where they can go to a hospital in a matter of minutes if needed.

WHYY do they always mention adoption? Them adopting is BS!

3 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

As much as I think she is a total drama queen, I don't think she's ever going back. She's just going to keep popping babies out. 

Of course.. Sigh. 

Anyway, I would like to apologize for the sterilization comment to anyone who got hurt by it. It came out wrong. I don't condone forced sterilization, I simply don't wish anymore religious fundamentalists around. 

So Jill got pregnant in October?  When did they return home again?  This really surprises me, I was sure Jill was upset over not getting pregnant again.  Now there's the speculation about Zika, and if it will have any affect on the baby.

This still doesn't explain why Derick's been in such a foul mood lately, unless he doesn't want another baby right now.  I'm sure Jill and her family will use Zika to keep Derick from dragging Jill back to El Salvador (OK, that might explain his foul mood).

Maybe the early pregnancy mood swings are another reason for Jill to still be so upset over the shower rack incident.  When I was pregnant, even sappy commercials would make me cry.

Just found out that JillyMuffin is preggers, so came here first. Hopefully, this means they will stay in AK. Nobody as traumatised by SA as she was should be there while pregnant.

2 minutes ago, sunshine said:

I mean...what do I say that has not been already said. Jilly muffin was pushing for a baby, so good job.

Not yet, that comes in July. ;)

Well, that was inevitable.

At least Israel will be over two, so the spacing is pretty normal. 

And now we know why they didn't go back to Central America. Zika is still a concern, I'd say.

Oh shit, I had figured it out before I even opened this. Well, poor little fetus, hope that daddy doesn't spoil christmas for you. Or try to run over the eventual cat you and your brother will get (of course to not actually care for it, in true duggar fashion)

If they did follow medical advice and wait the recommended 18 months after a C-Section to conceive, the due date of July suggests that they waited almost exactly 18 months. Blessing #1 arrived in April 2015 and Blessing #2 must have been conceived in October 2016. I can just imagine Jill crossing off days on the calendar until it was baby makin' time again!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived