IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and Santa- Part 22

samurai_sarah

I just found out I'm pregnant again. I'm due 8/12/17.  

Congratulations on your new blessing. I'm happy for you.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jilly Muffin needs to realize that if you don't use birth control, you're eventually going to be pregnant. Guess J'Chelle didn't teach that lesson at the Duggar Academy. 

Maybe they announced now to take the heat off of Derick's stupid Twitter ramblings.

Or maybe he 'unleashed the beast' ahead of the announcement because he could count on people to stop focusing on that, and start focusing on the baby news.

1 hour ago, karen77 said:

Maybe this is just to answer to the speculation of why they didn't go back to central america. but they had a miscarriage somewhere along the way, so wanted to wait until they were out of the first trimester (or close to it)

I don't know about this. I feel like they would have announced a miscarriage since Jill was quick to announce Israel, I think in part because she wanted to legitimize Jubilee. 

Then again who knows why these people do what they do. I thought they thought a miscarriage was a sign from God because of their behavior. Funny how J'Caleb miscarrying was a message for Boob and Mechelle, yet Jubilee wasn't ("STOP HAVING KIDS!")

2 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Maybe now they'll be able to recreate this photo but with Jill, Jessa, Jinger, and Anna all pregnant.

rs_600x600-150421125513-600-jessa-duggar

Without a doubt, thats in the works.  Jinger better get on it because Jessa only has a month or so left!

I'm also wondering why Jillymuffin waited until around 12 weeks to announce when the pee stick was still wet last time.  I really hope she and Derick were tested for Zika before she got pregnant...

4 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Not Anna, please not Anna. That poor poor girl.

Its gonna happen.  She cant refuse him and the ONLY way Joshly will get back in front of a camera is with a baby.  

The main reason the Dillards went to Danger America is because Derick had quit his job and Jill likely wanted to hide post Josh GateS. Now with the show up and running again there is no need for ANY of the adults to get a job, go on missions or rise before the sun on non-taping days. 

There are enough women to birth babies and many men to enter courtships. This could continue for a good long time...or until the next scandal is uncovered.

Derick needing a paying job, Bwahhhhh.

TLC- check and done.

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Looks like Derick's Instagram whinging is probably related to having to care for a toddler while is wife is experiencing morning sickness. 

So, if the Instagram whining is a reaction to this, how much worse will it be when Izzy is toilet training, 2.0 is mobile, and Jilly has morning sickness for baby 3.0.

The main reason the Dillards went to Danger America is because Derick had quit his job...

Ftr, this is theory, not necessarily fact. I really don't mean this to be personal, lots of posters do this, and my block list is nothing but people who i found to be the most frequent offenders. Am i the only one who flies into rage when posters comment speculation as if it is as verifiable as "Jim Bob and Michelle named their 19 kids with J names?"

Noooo I wanted Izzy to stay an only child longer, I was hoping they wouldn't even get pregnant until after he turned two.

Maybe Jessa will get pregnant after six months again, so right after Dilly#2 is born... The race is on lol. Who will end up in 'first'??

2 hours ago, coffeebean7 said:

I just found out I'm pregnant again. I'm due 8/12/17.  Jill and I had due dates a month apart last time but Izzy was born April 6 (way after his due date) and my son April 7 (way before his due date). When I found out I was pregnant this time, I thought "wow, my kids are going to be closer together in age than a Duggar's...", but I guess not, lol. 

I'm not surprised (how could you be). At least it's not Anna (yet).

Wonderful news

And Sierra will never be included now because the precious Jill be at home "working"

on counting on. No need for second hand players

and will derick pretend to work?

will we get the door shots of Jill with Israel in them

questions 

2 hours ago, Analytica49 said:

It feels to me as if the Dullards are kind of trying to pre-empt Christmas.

Why on earth would they announce now? Even from the perspective of their own fundamentalist faith, they must surely realize that the minds of a lot of people are preoccupied with getting ready for Christmas and preparing for the holidays.

They obviously must believe that their pregnancy announcement is so darned important and earth-shaking that the leghumpers will be thrilled to redirect their attention onto Jill's uterus.

I can't see why they couldn't have waited two weeks to announce in January. But no--this news apparently has a significance to rival the birth of Jesus.

I don't think it's about christmas so much as diverting attention from Jinger's birthday tomorrow...

2 hours ago, coffeebean7 said:

I just found out I'm pregnant again. I'm due 8/12/17.  Jill and I had due dates a month apart last time but Izzy was born April 6 (way after his due date) and my son April 7 (way before his due date). When I found out I was pregnant this time, I thought "wow, my kids are going to be closer together in age than a Duggar's...", but I guess not, lol. 

I'm not surprised (how could you be). At least it's not Anna (yet).

Congrats!

Do magazines sell better at the end of the year? Is Counting On returning soon? The pessimist (OK, the realist) in me says this was all about publicity timing and the money and has nothing to do with waiting until 12 weeks due miscarriage.  Also, now her pregnancy won't seem nearly as long and will be more palatable to the masses than one announced immediately after the positive pee test.

3 hours ago, ariel9 said:

I wonder will this pregnancy include Jinger as well to contend for the coveted triple pregnant People cover.

Then there's Anna and if they can get Joy married off early in the new year. . .

That wall o' bumps photo is so freaky to me. Those girls have been so fucked up, they're so happy to be lined up like livestock in Bill Gothard and JB's nightmarish backyard-breeder operation. So gross.

1 minute ago, Imagine20 said:

this was all about publicity timing and the money and has nothing to do with waiting until 12 weeks due miscarriage.  Also, now her pregnancy won't seem nearly as long and will be more palatable to the masses than one announced immediately after the positive pee test.

<snip>

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm sure we've all suspected she was pregnant since at least Thanksgiving. The only point to announcing now is 1. Promo for the new season of CO which begins in Jan(?) And 2. The almighty dollar $$$$

I know this baby is what Jilly dearly wanted and doubles as her excuse to prolong their return to danger America but I am genuinely concerned about Dullards mental stability. IMO another child is the last thing this couple needs. Plus it could still be a Zika baby, just saying.

In case we thought the baby was to distract from his disaster of a Twitter account, he's still at it posting shit like this: 

37 minutes ago, missegeno said:

Ftr, this is theory, not necessarily fact. I really don't mean this to be personal, lots of posters do this, and my block list is nothing but people who i found to be the most frequent offenders. Am i the only one who flies into rage when posters comment speculation as if it is as verifiable as "Jim Bob and Michelle named their 19 kids with J names?"

Flying into a rage? Nope I don't do that.

I figure since this is a snark site, most of the information/comments are based on speculation peppered with a good bit of common sense and logic. I doubt many with 100% truthful, insider knowledge of any of these folks are posting on FJ.

Have a great holiday season.

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

I wonder if Jessa is ecstatic. "I'm getting married - Oh. JIll is pregnant." "I'm having my second bab-- oh. So is Jill."

And previously, "I'm court--wait, now so is Jill. Well, at least I'll--what? She's engaged?"

7 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

In case we thought the baby was to distract from his disaster of a Twitter account, he's still at it posting shit like this: 

Why's he posting that crap the same day they announce Jill's pregnant? Alarm bells for Zika are going off in my head.  But, I'm a chronic overreactor so.....

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived