IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and Santa- Part 22

samurai_sarah

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their first two will have the exact same spacing as my first two. And it was hard! Terrible twos and a newborn sucks. But hey, at least they aren't 15 months apart like Michelle's average length between pregnancies. And I really hope they keep with the two year spacing. That way they won't end up with more than a dozen.

9 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

I know people have praised him for not conforming to Duggar standards but...man I really hate Derick's long hair

fdsa.jpg

I picked my Avi because it looks like Anglo Jesus and I'm always amused by Anglo Jesus. But now I'm realizing it looks like Derrick the grouch. 

Shocker! Of course they were soon going to announce a pregnancy. They weren't preventing it and they were trying...ugh!

I saw that this thread was hot and I guessed she was pregnant again because that's basically all these women have in store for their future.

I checked out the TLC announcement video and I know this is superficial, but I can't help but notice Derick's mountain man hair and grouchy smile next to Jill's relatively rested face. I'm sure they want another kid, but I hope they don't struggle with a pregnancy while maintaining the presence that they actually do work.

At least the spacing between Israel and this baby is decent. Spud wasn't even one when Jessa got pregnant again.

I don't think there will be a large space between 2 and 3, especially if Jill doesn't have another c section.

I am glad that they likely will not be going back to CA-that was a mismatch for Jill. And Izzy will be over 2, so @ least that is  reasonable spacing. 

Have we ever even see Spurgeon walk?

Jessa and Ben will essentially have 2 babies. Good thing no one has to bust hump to get to a job or classroom (or both, or both parents) every day!!!

I can just see a picture that will be taken in February with Jessa about to pop next to Jill, Jinger, and Anna all with smaller bumps. 

29 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

If they did follow medical advice and wait the recommended 18 months after a C-Section to conceive, the due date of July suggests that they waited almost exactly 18 months. Blessing #1 arrived in April 2015 and Blessing #2 must have been conceived in October 2016. I can just imagine Jill crossing off days on the calendar until it was baby makin' time again!

I was thinking the exact same thing. But I do wonder if she was even smart enough to purposely wait the recommended time. We know these idiots don't think anything bad will happen and even if it does it's because Jesus.

28 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

I know people have praised him for not conforming to Duggar standards but...man I really hate Derick's long hair

fdsa.jpg

I actually don't mind the long hair. At least it looks washed here. I like Jill's hair straighter like in this picture (though of course it needs a lot chopped off.)

8 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I don't think there will be a large space between 2 and 3, especially if Jill doesn't have another c section.

I agree with this. Though I suppose you never know what your body will end up doing. But if she had her way, I'm sure she'd popped out baby 3 quickly after.

8 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I am glad that they likely will not be going back to CA-that was a mismatch for Jill. And Izzy will be over 2, so @ least that is  reasonable spacing. 

Have we ever even see Spurgeon walk?

Jessa and Ben will essentially have 2 babies. Good thing no one has to bust hump to get to a job or classroom (or both, or both parents) every day!!!

He only turned 1 last month. It's quite possible he isn't walking yet.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Figg said:

No more  Danger America pseudo missionary feel good feeling s

39 minutes ago, Flossie said:

Not yet, that comes in July. ;)

More like August and we'll sit here waiting all of July . 

LOL!  Just read this on the Official Site - One of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar's married children just announced a pregnancy

Like they would announce a different - unmarried - pregnancy?   Too funny.  

9 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

He only turned 1 last month. It's quite possible he isn't walking yet.

The last I heard, about 50% of babies are walking on their first birthday.  In my personal experience, with my own babies and the babies of my family and friends, the larger or taller babies are more likely to not be walking early.  It takes more muscle strength to hold up a big baby, and shorter babies have fewer problems learning to balance.  Judging from the dancing video, Spur is strong enough, but he's also taller.  He'll be walking and tearing up the joint pretty soon.

My niece, who is a month older than Elliot, started walking five days before her first birthday, and she is early-ish for her age. Elliot will be walking soon, he is still inside the normal age-range

Wow she hid that bump well at the weddings compared to the picture in the yellow sweater. Not surprised but if Jinger and Anna get pregnant before Jesse has hers we would get four on the cover.

This news is unsurprising to me. Infact, all it does is make me go "hmmmm" as to what will be announced next, because Duggar announcements frequently come in multiples. I'm gonna take a stab and say Joy and Austin engagement announcement at Christmas, just in time for JinJer to come and announce their pregnancy, or Baby Seewald #2's arrival. Whichever comes first.

September 2013: Jessa & Ben announce courtship.
November 2013: Jill & Derick start courting.
March 2014: Jill & Derick announce courtship.
April 2014: Jill & Derick announce engagement.
June 2014: Jill marries Derick.
August 2014: Jessa & Ben announce engagement.
August 2014: Jill & Derick announce pregnancy with Israel.
November 2014: Jessa marries Ben.
December 2014: Josh and Anna announce pregnancy with Meredith.
April 6, 2015: Israel is born.
April 6, 2015: Josiah & Marjorie announce courtship.
April 21, 2015: Jessa and Ben announce pregnancy with Spurgeon.
July 2015: Meredith is born.
August 2015: Josiah & Marjorie announce courtship has ended.
September 2015: Cousin Amy marries Dill Pickle.
November 2015: Spurgeon is born.
June 2016: Jinger & Jeremy announce courtship.
July 2016: Jinger & Jeremy announce engagement.
August 2016: Seewald Baby #2 announcement.
November 2016: Jinger marries Jeremy.
November 2016: Joy & Austin announce courtship.
December 2016: Baby Dilly#2 announcement.

If she's due in July that puts her between 8 and 12 weeks pregnant.

If she's due on the 1st of July, she'd be currently 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and would have been 4 weeks exactly when Derick responded to the Twitter mention below. They may have just found out, but I'm gonna guess not yet.

and on my search I found this also:

and I cannot remember if it was discussed. I know we've been speculating whether or not they had a miscarriage and this status definitely made me go "hmmmmm".
To me, I took that as there was a pregnancy to announce and they weren't sure when to announce it. Not that she wasn't pregnant yet...

Oh Joy. Another small child they can indoctrinate into their fucked up cult. I'm just so overly pleased for them. I can barely contain my excitement.  :pb_rollseyes:

6 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

This news is unsurprising to me. Infact, all it does is make me go "hmmmm" as to what will be announced next, because Duggar announcements frequently come in multiples. I'm gonna take a stab and say Joy and Austin engagement announcement at Christmas, just in time for JinJer to come and announce their pregnancy, or Baby Seewald #2's arrival. Whichever comes first.

September 2013: Jessa & Ben announce courtship.
November 2013: Jill & Derick start courting.
March 2014: Jill & Derick announce courtship.
April 2014: Jill & Derick announce engagement.
June 2014: Jill marries Derick.
August 2014: Jessa & Ben announce engagement.
August 2014: Jill & Derick announce pregnancy with Israel.
November 2014: Jessa marries Ben.
December 2014: Josh and Anna announce pregnancy with Meredith.
April 6, 2015: Israel is born.
April 6, 2015: Josiah & Marjorie announce courtship.
April 21, 2015: Jessa and Ben announce pregnancy with Spurgeon.
July 2015: Meredith is born.
August 2015: Josiah & Marjorie announce courtship has ended.
September 2015: Cousin Amy marries Dill Pickle.
November 2015: Spurgeon is born.
June 2016: Jinger & Jeremy announce courtship.
July 2016: Jinger & Jeremy announce engagement.
August 2016: Seewald Baby #2 announcement.
November 2016: Jinger marries Jeremy.
November 2016: Joy & Austin announce courtship.
December 2016: Baby Dilly#2 announcement.

If she's due in July that puts her between 8 and 12 weeks pregnant.

If she's due on the 1st of July, she'd be currently 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and would have been 4 weeks exactly when Derick responded to the Twitter mention below. They may have just found out, but I'm gonna guess not yet.

and on my search I found this also:

and I cannot remember if it was discussed. I know we've been speculating whether or not they had a miscarriage and this status definitely made me go "hmmmmm".
To me, I took that as there was a pregnancy to announce and they weren't sure when to announce it. Not that she wasn't pregnant yet...

I will be shocked if we DON'T see an engagement announcement for Joy at Christmas or New Years Eve or something like that.

I just found out I'm pregnant again. I'm due 8/12/17.  Jill and I had due dates a month apart last time but Izzy was born April 6 (way after his due date) and my son April 7 (way before his due date). When I found out I was pregnant this time, I thought "wow, my kids are going to be closer together in age than a Duggar's...", but I guess not, lol. 

I'm not surprised (how could you be). At least it's not Anna (yet).

53 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can just see a picture that will be taken in February with Jessa about to pop next to Jill, Jinger, and Anna all with smaller bumps. 

Poor Sierra--will she be left out of the wall o' bumps pic?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived