IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and Santa- Part 22

samurai_sarah

53 minutes ago, Snarkle Motion said:

I wondered if the bad news Jill received last week was testing positive for Zika. 

It would explain the apprehension about this pregnancy and the abortion posts from Derrick. 

I think you hit the nail on the head here but we won't know for sure.  It could definitely be that dilldick had to convince himself that abortion was bad

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wondered if the bad news Jill received last week was testing positive for Zika. 
It would explain the apprehension about this pregnancy and the abortion posts from Derrick. 

This was my thought, but i really hope I'm wrong.

This pic is my reaction to Jill being preggo again. I mean seriously girl,you KNOW Zika can be possible when you were down in scary sintral america. I sure hope it doesn't happen but then again she was warned. Its all her own responsibility now. 

Side note, Derrick has turned into such a douche on his Instagram/twitter. 

HTTYD_Toothless_unamused_by_Korikian.jpg

Hey Derick, if Santa isn't real then why are the stockings hung with care? (See Jill's most recent Instagram). 

I just can not believe they are "famous" enough to be in People Mag ALL time. Why does everyone have to know when a Duggar is pregnant?? We just found the singer, Pink is pregnant with her 2nd kid a few months ago. How did she manage to hide it this long?

1 hour ago, Pasta said:

I think you hit the nail on the head here but we won't know for sure.  It could definitely be that dilldick had to convince himself that abortion was bad

The only problem is the Dullards are in no way shape or from capable of handling a special needs child. Jill is a child herself, and everything is always sunshine and roses. Having a profoundly disabled baby will NOT be anything they can deal with.  

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived