IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and Santa- Part 22

samurai_sarah

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

In case we thought the baby was to distract from his disaster of a Twitter account, he's still at it posting shit like this: 

Well it's a good thing I don't let random passages from the Bible make my medical decisions for me.

45 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

In case we thought the baby was to distract from his disaster of a Twitter account, he's still at it posting shit like this: 

Ughhh. I wish I could somehow take a magic marker to Derick's Twitter account, draw an arrow to the woman above, and scribble in "Not YOUR body, Derick."

Really though, what an odd and aggressive thing to post the day you announce your wife is pregnant.  

From the rules:

We have no desire to control our member's off-site interactions and/or behavior.  We do get to control the types of things that are talked about here, however.   Please do not post accounts of trolling a fundie's blog, driving by houses, going through their trash, etc.     Do what you want on your own time, but giving an audience to that kind of thing is not the place FJ wants to be.  Please be careful that you do not interact in such a way as to give the impression you are a representative of Free Jinger.

Please do not post accounts of trolling a fundie's blog,  This would include all social media account plus encouraging trolling.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

Maybe now they'll be able to recreate this photo but with Jill, Jessa, Jinger, and Anna all pregnant.

rs_600x600-150421125513-600-jessa-duggar

You know these creeps are excitedly looking forward to the day where they can line up ALL of the sisters (and female in-laws) pregnant at once. Yuck.

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

So, if the Instagram whining is a reaction to this, how much worse will it be when Izzy is toilet training, 2.0 is mobile, and Jilly has morning sickness for baby 3.0.

Lately I have been wondering if Derick is a very angry person. Angry people do not handle toddlers well.

1 hour ago, missegeno said:

Ftr, this is theory, not necessarily fact. I really don't mean this to be personal, lots of posters do this, and my block list is nothing but people who i found to be the most frequent offenders. Am i the only one who flies into rage when posters comment speculation as if it is as verifiable as "Jim Bob and Michelle named their 19 kids with J names?"

I don't know why people always assume Derick and Jill left because of Josh. At the end of the last season of 19 kids, there was a teaser that basically showed Jill and Derick telling their parents they were going to leave on mission work. And it was filmed BEFORE the Josh stuff was made public.

So I don't really identify myself as pro-choice or pro-life. Though my views are definitely more on the "life" side of things. But even so....his Twitter post disgusts me. What a freaking creep!  Mind you own business, dirt bag. Get a job. Take care of YOUR family. And maybe do us all a favor and disappear from the public eye, weirdo.

4 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

If they did follow medical advice and wait the recommended 18 months after a C-Section to conceive, the due date of July suggests that they waited almost exactly 18 months. Blessing #1 arrived in April 2015 and Blessing #2 must have been conceived in October 2016. I can just imagine Jill crossing off days on the calendar until it was baby makin' time again!

I'm flabbergasted that a fundie would actually heed medical advice about baby making. JB and Mullet sure as hell didn't.

I was on Twitter today looking for some news and saw a tweet form duggar family who days something about about a nephew and the first thing i Think was is jessa delivering early? Then i found it was Jill pregnancy... not so surprise. Now we only have to wai t for the people cover with jessa jill and jinger in line showing bump brani bleach please  

I just find it sad that all their self worth seems to be enmeshed into how many kids you have or can have, etc. it's just depressing, there is so much more to life than how many kids you pop out!

1 minute ago, karen77 said:

I just find it sad that all their self worth seems to be enmeshed into how many kids you have or can have, etc. it's just depressing, there is so much more to life than how many kids you pop out!

On top of that, I find it demoralizing that the Duggar genes, the Duggar way of life, and the Duggar beliefs are going to be spread out through even more children.

Every one of these babies is a means of propagating the Duggar line AND also spreading the very dangerous and oppressive Duggar faith.

While sensible people control their reproductive behavior, the Duggars are setting themselves up to "be fruitful and multiply" all over the country. How many hundreds of Duggar grandchildren will there be in twenty years? I shudder to think.

2 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Its gonna happen.  She cant refuse him and the ONLY way Joshly will get back in front of a camera is with a baby.  

Redemption baby?

Can we speculate names now? I'm gonna go with Selah if it's a girl (I assume that if they liked it the first time, they still like it now), and Moses for a boy. Gotta one up Jessa.

I hope it's a boy. I hope all these women have nothing but boys. It means fewer sister moms and more real mothers actually doing the work of taking care of THEIR children.

1 minute ago, Meridae said:

I hope it's a boy. I hope all these women have nothing but boys. It means fewer sister moms and more real mothers actually doing the work of taking care of THEIR children.

I do too. Though unfortunately I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make. They could always borrow Jana and the lost girls.

1 minute ago, TuringMachine said:

I do too. Though unfortunately I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make. They could always borrow Jana and the lost girls.

Eventually they'll be married off with families too, so ultimately they won't be around to help. Even if they're kept at home they'll be stretched too thin and the mothers will have to figure it out for themselves.

I never take Duggars at their word, so I assumed this time around they'd wait a bit longer  to announce. (Surprised they made it this long, though!)

However, I'm very sure I remember at their last pregnancy announcement they specifically said they intentionally wanted every one to know immediately, because the fetus was a loved and legitimate baby, etc, along those lines. (I don't remember the exact wording) I'm interested in what they will excuse that with this time since they waited to announce. Is baby two not at important as baby one?

Just now, Meridae said:

Eventually they'll be married off with families too, so ultimately they won't be around to help. Even if they're kept at home they'll be stretched too thin and the mothers will have to figure it out for themselves.

Man do I hope so.

I still wonder what that bad news was that Jill got recently. When was that?

Jill did not seem as over the moon in that video as I assumed she'd be. At the end it looked like she was fighting off tears. It makes me wonder if something else is going on with this pregnancy that they aren't shating yet. 

I want to see the subtle snarky eyes and body language that accompanies the first announcement of a J'Slave's twins.  

4 hours ago, Analytica49 said:

It feels to me as if the Dullards are kind of trying to pre-empt Christmas.

Why on earth would they announce now? Even from the perspective of their own fundamentalist faith, they must surely realize that the minds of a lot of people are preoccupied with getting ready for Christmas and preparing for the holidays.

They obviously must believe that their pregnancy announcement is so darned important and earth-shaking that the leghumpers will be thrilled to redirect their attention onto Jill's uterus.

I can't see why they couldn't have waited two weeks to announce in January. But no--this news apparently has a significance to rival the birth of Jesus.

Get the heat off of Derick's rants. And they always announce shit on Tuesdays. Next week is a dead week, so it was now or ruin Jinger's episode on 1/16. The way Jilly Muffin carried Isreal, she could have been spotted and posted on social media before they had control of the message. 

At any rate, I was right in suspecting she was pregnant, so they couldn't go to Danger America for the missioncation season of giving. It's just so weird that she posted that bible verse of loss last week. Of course, all of their pro-life crap makes sense now. But it also did if she'd had a miscarriage. Either way I was right: she is/was pregnant, and they're never going back to Danger America. Ever. 

eta: My post count title has even more power now! And Jinger may make three before Jessa spits out her latest creation. 

23 minutes ago, Meridae said:

Not only that, if they have majority boys maybe they will have less children overall.

My only hope for this family is that TLC's checks won't stretch forever. As these families grow, there will be less to go around and maybe they will have to go out and work for a living. 

4 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

After looking at the close up picture of Derrick and Jill, where Derrick is wearing the plaid shirt, Jill looks in the range of what I think of as the mainstream mid 20's mom, since you can't see the rest of her outfit. Derrick, however, looks like one if the guys holding the signs at the freeway exit. Except for the nice shirt, I think he looks both homeless and creepy. (Most homeless people aren't creepy looking, but I will admit that there are a few. Conversely, not all creepy looking people are homeless.)

Derrick, to me, is beginning to look a lot like the people who walk around with sandwich boards that say "the end is nigh" and yell about repentance. However, I extend no sympathy to Derrick because I think he's doing this because he's genuinely up on his high horse, not having delusions or hallucinations or anything like that. If some of this is coming from a place of suffering (like depression), I hope it gets better for his and his family's sake, but also he kinda made his bed. Dude had a shot at a regular life and he chose to enter the Duggardome. 

8 minutes ago, smallestneal said:

I hope it gets better for his and his family's sake, but also he kinda made his bed. Dude had a shot at a regular life and he chose to enter the Duggardome. 

There's been talk on here about how grief may have lead Derick to the Duggar lifestyle-- the hope of there being meaning in everything that happens.

I find it interesting that Derick's brother did not take that path. I'm not saying Derick doesn't have a close relationship with his brother, but I wonder how much of it is for show. If Derick doesn't believe that his brother and sister in law's lifestyle isn't going to send them to hell, then how can he believe anyone with a simular lifestyle is? 

4 minutes ago, smallestneal said:

Derrick, to me, is beginning to look a lot like the people who walk around with sandwich boards that say "the end is nigh" and yell about repentance. However, I extend no sympathy to Derrick because I think he's doing this because he's genuinely up on his high horse, not having delusions or hallucinations or anything like that. If some of this is coming from a place of suffering (like depression), I hope it gets better for his and his family's sake, but also he kinda made his bed. Dude had a shot at a regular life and he chose to enter the Duggardome. 

I totally agree with all you said, wonder if Jill praises him for this behavior...honestly, I wonder if part of his problem is that his mouth hurts still from all that work that was done, I see he still is wearing a retainer or something...he could be depressed as well, but fundies don't usually acknowledge that kind of thing, especially the men

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

I'm flabbergasted that a fundie would actually heed medical advice about baby making. JB and Mullet sure as hell didn't.

I reaaaaally want to know more about this... I am inclined to believe they practiced some form of FAM quietly. Like Chad and Erin Paine, the pro-life anti-woman stuff only seems to stretch as far as it's arguably convenient for most of these fundies (thank God). I'll bet they pray on it and "God" tells me that mothers' safety trumps conceiving, or something. Speculation train, but that's what I think.

33 minutes ago, Snarkle Motion said:

I still wonder what that bad news was that Jill got recently. When was that?

Jill did not seem as over the moon in that video as I assumed she'd be. At the end it looked like she was fighting off tears. It makes me wonder if something else is going on with this pregnancy that they aren't shating yet. 

I noticed that too. It's probably nothing, but she might be dealing with trauma from her last birth. And back then, she and Derick were probably in the honeymoon phase in regards to their feelings with one another... when I think back to my pre-MrKnees romantic relationships, 1-2 years in was always about the time the butterflies went away and I realized that my partners weren't my dream mates (or they did about me). I doubt that EVERY Duggar marriage will survive, even if Anna's and Josh's has so far.

jill would be far along enough to know the gender by the time jessa gives birth. how hilariously bitchy (and jessa) would it be for the seewalds to steal baby dilly #2's name?

also... keeping in with the pregnant duggar people spread ideas: jill's pregnant now, due in july. jessa's pregnant now, due in early feb. hypothetically, jessa could be pregnant again by the time jill gives birth. in that time i'm sure jinger will be pregnant too, and anna, and if joy's married, i'm sure she will be too.

DUGGAR PREGNANCY BONANZA!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived