IGNORED

Another Duggar Courting - Joy and Austin

eveandadam

I think it will be Joy, even though I would prefer if it's one of the boys.

She had quite some screen time this season to get to know her even better.

But she is just 19 :my_cry:

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, halcionne said:

Somebody (@AnnaRuk09?) named this girl as a Caldwell, which was enough to get me poking around. Her name is Kendra and her parents are younger than 40 and got married in January 1998. She is the oldest, which means she's probably barely 18, if she's 18 at all.

I believe they live in Lowell, AR, which is just north of Springdale.

I did. What also raised my suspicions was that she can be observed in the background of some CO episodes, like the one where Jill comes home. She was at the airport and guest house. She can also be seen in some Duggar photos throughout the past 1-2 yrs or so. I mentioned before that her dad, Paul Caldwell is the Duggar's home church pastor. Without a doubt the Duggars and Caldwells are close and with the photo of them pictured together at the wedding, that makes Joseph a highly possible contender. Where did you find out her name? 

Oh well. So I need to set alarm clock for tomorrow earlier than usual, because I'm not able to stand whole night on FJ ;) So fingers crossed for Jana or JD, and see y'all next morning, with not so different reality ;)

I would like to say it won't be Joy but then I also would have liked to say that Orange Hitler and Beady-Eyed McFuckface weren't gonna be elected so... ANYTHING GOES.

I, for one, will be watching Bob's Burgers. 

56 minutes ago, Suz8710 said:

I don't take the heart thing too seriously because Jana's worn a bigger heart pendant for years now - maybe even before Jessa/Jill got married. 

The comment about Joy though, seemed to be somewhat credible/from someone potentially in the know. Not sure why she needed to post that but I guess some folks can't not spill the beans (*cough J Rod cough*).  

You're right, I wouldn't take the heart pendant wearing to mean much. The heart necklace thing has always interested me so I've looked into it in the past. The earliest pic of Jana wearing a heart necklace was 2010. All the older girls have had heart necklaces throughout the years, most notably Jill and Jesse through their courtships but Joy, Jinger, and Jana have also had different heart necklaces and 'm pretty sure it doesn't mean much. A lot of times they also share necklaces (Jana Jinger)

9 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I did. What also raised my suspicions was that she can be observed in the background of some CO episodes, like the one where Jill comes home. She was at the airport and guest house. She can also be seen in some Duggar photos throughout the past 1-2 yrs or so. I mentioned before that her dad, Paul Caldwell is the Duggar's home church pastor. Without a doubt the Duggars and Caldwells are close and with the photo of them pictured together at the wedding, that makes Joseph a highly possible contender. Where did you find out her name? 

From the chuch website @ClaraOswin posted: http://www.visitlighthousebaptistchurch.com/our-pastor/

Since the east coast will see the show before I will, I think I'll just check back here Besides, NCIS is on tonight....

12 minutes ago, sunshine said:

It could be all of them at once and that will bring Counting On to its finally conclusion; much like Gilmore Girls A year in a Life. 

Maybe it will be like Six Feet Under, and the series finale will flash forward to all their deaths... I mean marriages.

1 hour ago, Pasta said:

Would the Bates let their children court a Duggar? They come off add frienemies to me. At least, the parents do. Carlin and Joe would be cute.  

It seemed like at one point they were at least getting to know each other. Remember this anybody? 

Screen Shot 2016-11-15 at 4.42.58 PM.png

1 hour ago, barbecutie said:

The courting couple is Josh and Anna. They have abstained from sex in order to rebuild their marriage and now they are in a position to renew their vows and continue on with the babymaking!!!

:puke-front::puke-front::puke-front::puke-front:

Did you really have to say "they are in a position to renew their vows"?

Brain bleach, stat

31 minutes ago, halcionne said:

Somebody (@AnnaRuk09?) named this girl as a Caldwell, which was enough to get me poking around. Her name is Kendra and her parents are younger than 40 and got married in January 1998. She is the oldest, which means she's probably barely 18, if she's 18 at all.

I believe they live in Lowell, AR, which is just north of Springdale.

Once again I bow to your mastery of the interwebs....:bow-yellow:

55 minutes ago, Lurky said:

I disagree - TLC could have put this earlier in the season - it's a cheap move, shoving it in with the wedding show, for the sweeps.

ETA I mean the series was so dull, they were showing recaps of things they'd shown a few weeks earlier - it's 100% a cynical choice to combine the wedding + courtship into the finale

I'm guessing they(the Duggars) wanted to wait until the new couple was close to being engaged(or already engaged)

Well, since I can't and won't watch Duggars (why tho, when it is so much more entertaining and efficient to read here!), and I should really go to bed...so I will watch the Carlsen - Karjakin chess match instead. 

Never mind the Duggars, the FJ sleuths should have a show! It would be wayyyy more interesting! 

My hope is that maybe this poor soul being auctioned off to the highest bidder will detract attention from Jinger.  She can quickly tiptoe away  into her new fundy lite life.  Someone take one for the team but I hope if it's Jana it's really who she wants and he's good guy.  To me, other than smug the boys are interchangeable and boring. 

The only ones who could be marrying someone of actual marrying age or with anything adult going on are Jana, JD or Joe- and even Joe is iffy.

JD could likely support a wife, plus he has a home.

Jana is old enough to marry a man who is financially solvent.

Joe is what 21/22? He has no job that we know about. I doubt he'd be courting a 30 YO rocket scientist.

Joy just turned 19- FFS, no, just no.

Did the Duggars learn nothing from the Josh and Anna debacle?

So....any bets on when this new courting couple will become engaged? Married? I suspect engaged around Christmas. Married in April.

1 minute ago, ClaraOswin said:

So....any bets on when this new courting couple will become engaged? Married? I suspect engaged around Christmas. Married in April.

The Duggars haven't had a Spring wedding. It would be a nice change.

1 hour ago, GnomeCat said:

I'm really embarrassed about how much I want to know which is next! And fuck you TLC for waiting until the show to announce. I want to know now so I can properly snark.

My feelings, pretty much; I'm ashamed that my heart went aflutter when I saw the title, though my "Ohh!" quickly went to "Ohh..." especially since I'm pretty sure it's Joy. :(

5 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I wonder just how close they are to engagement with this announcement...or are they possibly already engaged? I don't think the Duggar's want to take a chance with another failed courtship. My bet is that they they will announce an engagement by New Years. 

3 minutes ago, Ace3 said:

I wonder just how close they are to engagement with this announcement...or are they possibly already engaged? I don't think the Duggar's want to take a chance with another failed courtship. My bet is that they they will announce an engagement by New Years. 

Good point. What was Jinger's, a month after their courtship announcement? Still confused on when they actually began their courtship. I gotta say they've been good at keeping this under wraps.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived