IGNORED

Another Duggar Courting - Joy and Austin

eveandadam

41 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

This is rather interesting...

joyanna family camp.JPG

I was just coming to post this, very interesting.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So is it true the Forsythes were on a show called worlds strictest parents? If so, someone find the episode!

ETA: found it! It's episode 108!

I saw this episode. They "made" the visiting kids attend their church. The only good thing about this relationship is Joy will be FAR from JB. Problem is...this family's beliefs are no different. Sorry, no pants for Joy. I'm NOT happy at all. No congrats from me.

"World's strictest parents" doesn't sound like a positive thing to me, but there was a World's Strictest Parents episode where the kids went to stay with two men in New Jersey. I thought it was kind of a sweet episode. It's been a while since I watched either, but I think I also liked the episode where the kids stay with two women in South Africa.

Does Austin exist on any form of social media? So far I have only been able to find his sister on Instagram and her account is private. 

She is 19.    The picture in People has so much acne...she looks like she should be babysitting my kids.  With the way this week is going, I am not surprised.  But SMH.  Wow. I really hoped Jana.  

22 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I am too, if it helps! Fucking hell. I'm doing what I can, but I recommend you hit copy on your posts for the short term.

Evrybody and their Cousin Amy came for news, appreciate the hard work that is done. 

9 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

I saw this episode. They "made" the visiting kids attend their church. The only good thing about this relationship is Joy will be FAR from JB. Problem is...this family's beliefs are no different. Sorry, no pants for Joy. I'm NOT happy at all. No congrats from me.

Fort Rock is only an hour drive from Tontitown, so she won't be that far.

i watched like every episode of strictest parents. i know the forsythe rang a bell.  what a weird cooincidence (kind of).

Wow with that website I wonder how long it's been up, also just feeling that it's already been a while that they've be courting so maybe it will be a long courtship? Do we know anything else about Austin besides his family and that they're just as bad as the duggars? Like maybe went to clown college?!

6 minutes ago, BunnyBee said:

Does Austin exist on any form of social media? So far I have only been able to find his sister on Instagram and her account is private. 

I think he has an IG @austin4site but it's private.

if his parents are that over the top strict they've probably heavily controlled his media access

If Austin was 15 in that World's Strictest Parents episode, and it aired in 2009, it makes him 22 now, right?

This feels so gross. I look at the J'Slaves like they're mentally 16. That makes Joy mentally 12. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived