IGNORED

Another Duggar Courting - Joy and Austin

eveandadam

I'm a little surprised more people in the area don't snap photos of them out on "dates" and whatnot. I suspect most people who live there would recognize them. But maybe no one really cares enough to take/share a photo of them.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never watch the show because NCIS wins out over the Duggars (sometimes I watch the episodes when they show up on YouTube), but I will be reading here to find out the "secret." 

Whoever it is would have had to attend the wedding. I don't see any photos of Joy standing outside with a guy. The only thing I saw was the photo of Joe that was previously posted. 

3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

I'm just gonna say... DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW TONIGHT TO FIND OUT WHO IT IS!

Its sweeps, and tonight will likely determine if the show lives or dies the death it deserves.  I will recap and the "secret" will be posted here.

So a good deed for all of humanity today and watch ANYTHING else in the top 100!

Also - Its totally Joy.  There have been too many hints this season.

Quoted for importance and for skimmers! Me, I'll be watching The Flash. Also we don't have cable. But even if we did, Barry Allen trumps all the Duggars combined.

15 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

The Duggars haven't had a Spring wedding. It would be a nice change.

A Duggar spring wedding would make me nervous. I could see them reverting to a parking lot reception with no indoor backup plan. 

This family makes my blood boil beyond comprehension.

It is normal for many young adults to be in relationships, co-habituating, dating who they please, casual stuff etc, but not married for the sole purpose of kids.

It makes me angry that some young person will yet again be subjected to the horrible life their idiot parents chose for them.

5 minutes ago, twoanddone said:

My only hope that on the slim chance it's a Duggar/Rodriguii wedding, it would be held in WV so I could stalk 

Nurie and...? hmmm, the dugs do deserve the rods LOL

28 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Did the Duggars learn nothing from the Josh and Anna debacle?

I'm guessing you ask this as a moot question, but I would suggest that they learned something very valuable from the debacle. 

How to clean up and cover up all loose ends that still exist going forward. 

3 minutes ago, DancingPhalanges said:

I'm guessing you ask this as a moot question, but I would suggest that they learned something very valuable from the debacle. 

How to clean up and cover up all loose ends that still exist going forward. 

Exactly.  They have suddenly become quite the experts in keeping things from leaking to the press.  Or, more likely, hired that expert. 

2 hours ago, Kira said:

I also think more than one kidults is courting. I've been saying it since last year! Last spring JB&M were everywhere, going on and on about the family expanding. I think this is why TLC had such a hard time cancelling "19 Kids" and why they bought the duggars back so soon.

This seems to happen all the time in fundieland. The (11)Smiths have had like 10 weddings in the last three years:pb_lol:. Some families marry off kids back to back :shrug:

eta: Derick didn't meet Jill because of the tv show. His church attended a Duggar Christmas party? I think their courtship story can be found somewhere.

I wonder if there a little bit of "Regency Era" thinking with fundies, where more children marry, the more eligible the unmarried kids appear (like siblings are proof of good rearing or whatever)

Also, a sibling marrying ends up expanding all the other siblings social circle dramatically since they're so closed off anyway, so maybe one kid marrying helps the next kid, and the next kid and the next kid exponentially each time?

OR maybe experiencing a sibling's wedding is like chasing a high. They get a special day and get a new start, and it's literally the only "new start" available to them forever save for actually denouncing the cult. 

Fundie sociology is fascinating, and obviously under studied lmao

I want Jana to escape but I think they'll announce it's JD, Joe or Joy. I hope not Joy but there have been hints at it. I suspect that as has been said it's already a near engagement post Josiah situation. It wouldn't surprise me if there were two in courtships but the other will be announced later to drum up Series 3 ratings. So series 3 could feature babies Seewald and Dillard #2, Vuolo #1 and courtship (s), wedding (s).

That church Lighthouse Baptist is probably the one they are attending.  JillyRod said the pastor had seven children and Caldwell does have seven.

@VooDooChild, yes, yes, yes! I do that too, especially when my fingers are very stiff and I have set a stitch section goal for the day! I have both osteo and rheumatoid arthritis mainly affecting my hands so stiff fingers are the order of most days.

28 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

Nurie and...? hmmm, the dugs do deserve the rods LOL

LOL..they deserve each other. 

I think its one of the girls, only because a few threads back there was talk of two boys who were "friends of the family" using the TTH address as their residence to vote. Live-in courting ala Ben.

Really hoping its one of the guys though.

I do wonder if TLC is going to throw everyone off and announce 2 courtships tonight. They need that kinda publicity stunt. 

I'll probably catch the last little bit right before Outdaughtered. I want to see how big those babies have gotten!! On the subject of babies, all the mamas in my family know that they'll get to enjoy some baby free time at family gatherings cuz Mimere's going to want to hold that baby! 

14 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

I think its one of the girls, only because a few threads back there was talk of two boys who were "friends of the family" using the TTH address as their residence to vote. Live-in courting ala Ben.

Really hoping its one of the guys though.

I missed this! I wish I could find their names!!  

Edit: I found the thread. Tabitha Paine is registered to vote at the Duggar House. Could she be dating one of the Duggar boys? How old is she? 

Also,Elijah Kaneshiro is registered there according to this thread, aka @hawaiiansurfingboy on Instagram. I wonder if he is a student like the other two Asian college students who visit the Duggars? Or could it possibly be a courtship?

Guys, I've cracked the code.

It's John David. He's courting Nurie.

They met at Jinger's wedding but it's being fast-tracked, for obvious reasons.

1 minute ago, WhyNotJulie said:

Guys, I've cracked the code.

It's John David. He's courting Nurie.

They met at Jinger's wedding but it's being fast-tracked, for obvious reasons.

:brainbleach:

Just gotta say I am not holding my breath for an actual announcement.  Didn't they tease a big announcement at the end of last season?  Yeah yeah yeah--they actually SAID this time someone is courting...but I think it will end on a tease

Elijah Kaneshiro's Instagram features no recent photos of him with any Duggar girls, although I guess we saw none of Jinger/Jeremy pre announcement. Wasn't JD or Joe linked to a Bates?

Turns out the Duggars had an into early hours election party.

Ok for shits and giggles let's say it's all the adults (doubt it because who would raise the littles) who is left to help out?

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived