IGNORED

Another Duggar Courting - Joy and Austin

eveandadam

3 minutes ago, Destiny said:

No no, it wasn't that. I just saw someone else say they hoped it wouldn't crash and wanted to make clear that we aren't in any danger whatsoever of that happening.

You are HILARIOUS! <3

That was me and i wasn't being serious either.

Another Duggar wedding feeding frenzy and I'll be the one that crashes not the server!

And Buffy is indeed hilarious.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I'm just gonna say... DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW TONIGHT TO FIND OUT WHO IT IS!

Its sweeps, and tonight will likely determine if the show lives or dies the death it deserves.  I will recap and the "secret" will be posted here.

So a good deed for all of humanity today and watch ANYTHING else in the top 100!

Also - Its totally Joy.  There have been too many hints this season.

Not to worry. College hoops on tonight! Woot woot! Not that I'd watch anyway. 

Is it possible that the flying 'training' episode with JD was him actually flying Joy somewhere and they just made it appear as if they were only briefly in the air?

These shows edit and change things around so much it wouldn't shock me.

Ugh. They better not be planning to turn a nineteen-year-old into one of their cutesy-wootsy Stepford Wives. I will storm TLC headquarters a la Shrek. I OBJECT!

And to reiterate what Buzzard said: do not watch tonight, people!

13 minutes ago, Destiny said:

You are HILARIOUS! <3

6 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

And Buffy is indeed hilarious.

Save it ladies...if not one of the guys I'm still revoking my own mod perms in Duggarville.  I've got the contract exempting me from duty here being drawn up by my fictional attorneys as we speak.

I know I'm usually a sucker for flattery.  Go ahead - tell me how pretty I look.  You can't see me...I know you can't see me...but I don't care because I did away with that stupid truth requirement in compliments ages ago (and I've been soooo much happier since - I really recommend it!)  

Tell me you cannot believe I'm old enough to have kids the ages of mine and I'll find a way to send cookies via VPN.  The fact that you've never seen me is completely irrelevant - it just needs to fit with my custom tailored version of my ideal (and completely awesome, albeit totally imaginary) self.

But you will not sweet talk me into remaining Duggarbound if it's Joy or holy-shit-it-never-occurred-to-me Jana.  

Also...if this tortures @Buzzard into needing a fill in at any point in the courting process I call NOT IT!  Infinity!

Please be one of the boys.

Please be one of the boys.

Please be one of the boys

.:shakehead:

And one of you guys better put it on here the INSTANT you find out!!!

It is killing me that they had such a terrible-sounding season with so many recaps, and then, holy shit, recaps of what little they did film this season - and now are going all out for renewal/sweeps with everything packed into one episode.  I second @Buzzard's emotion of don't reward this cynical, crappy, lazy TV that assumes all viewers are stupid (plus, as others have said, Buzzard is way more entertaining than the actual show!)

5 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Also...if this tortures @Buzzard into needing a fill in at any point in the courting process I call NOT IT!  Infinity!

Buzzard is going to have to go on maternity leave pretty soon... 

1 hour ago, FlamingFundie said:

Im voting Joy. And someone better come back and tell me because I don't have real Tee Vee so can't watch the episode.

Just watch it on your projector! That's clearly not the same thing!

Call me weak, but I'll watch now!  (Although I would have watched this episode anyway, I'm into weddings).

I'm predicting Jana as well.  Jana and Tim Tebow!  

I'd bet money on it, but I'm Canadian and our dollar is not good against the USD.

2 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Does watching it on demand on a different day still contribute to the viewer count? 

It will contribute to their Live+3 ratings. 

10 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Buzzard is going to have to go on maternity leave pretty soon... 

Bullet,  Dodged.  

And shame on you for putting your own needs and that of your baby ahead of us.  Priorities.  smh

6 minutes ago, zadie said:

I actually think only DVR contributes to C3 and C7, not on demand 

Since On Demand is technically a DVR feature, wouldn't it? I always assumed it did. 

So who thinks tonight's courtship announcement will be Joy? Based on the youtube comment and stuff it does seem likely.

The courting couple is Josh and Anna. They have abstained from sex in order to rebuild their marriage and now they are in a position to renew their vows and continue on with the babymaking!!!

:puke-front::puke-front::puke-front::puke-front:

I kind of hope it's a guy. They haven't had a guy marrying since Josh which was over eight years ago. Josiah did court Marjorie but that failed. It's like the Bateses- one married son and three married daughters. And Tori has Bobby, which IIRC hasn't even been officially announced, or has it?

Also, if it is Joy, she could end up like Alyssa, married and preggers by 20. That is just sad.

I'd kind of like it to be Jana, just because. She deserves to get the hell out.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived