IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

Yep we have all the afternoon to wait uff hope to see some pictures before go to bed. At least i can have Fun here on Fj! 

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This might be too personal, but once they're married, if Jeremy decided to use condoms, do you think Jinger will even know what those are?  I doubt the Duggars ever taught safe sex...

She probably doesn't know what they are, but would know enough to know something wasn't right.

As much as I want a couple of these kids to get married and wait a few years to have kids, I don't think that's super feasible. The best course of action for them is probably to have one or two right away, when the attention is on them, then slowly sink out of the spotlight and go on birth control. Anna and Jill both mentioned the Duggar sisters hounding them about taking pregnancy tests in the first couple months of marriage, and it will be brought up on the show all the time. But, if Josh-gate hadn't happened, would we care whether or not Anna is expecting? Probably not. The M-kids are old news now and the focus has shifted to the newly-married ones.

39 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Arkansas is in the central time zone right? That means that they are two and a half hours behind me. So they should be married are 5pm my time and that means that tonight will be pictures. That being said I'm not staying away all day. I'd have 2 and a half threads to get through!  

I'm assuming you're in Eastern time zone?  If so Central Time would be one hour behind.

If this is helpful to anyone...

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

Time-Zones-1.png

time_95.jpg

1 minute ago, xlurker said:

FYI USA time changes tonight...well, technically 2am Sunday morning :)

The overnight workers dreaded extra hour. Something so sad about seeing 2:59am change to 2am and wishing you were asleep.

35 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

European problem : can someone please tell us all in how many hours 2pm Arkansas time is ? To put all the FreeJingers on the same page in term of when to start the social media hunting ;)

good lord 

it's 8:14 and I leave in an hour so it's 11:14 - so if the wedding is at 2 pm their time 2pm my time 

Who the fuck knows - tonight will be the reveal :D

43 minutes ago, VixenToast said:

Definitely gonna be checking hashtags and Instagram and Facebook at the John Brown location. That's where rando students pics will pop up: in their location!!!

keep me updated !! :D

Finally have caught up again in the Pacific time zone.

I'm just relieved that we didn't go with Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You, or, even worse, Let's Get It On. After their looks, I was nervous!

After that thought, I need lots of :brainbleach: :brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach:

Seriously, I hope Jeremy treats her well and that they are happy.

I let my headship know that the wedding is today and we're all excited.  He wasn't as excited.  I think he is questioning our sanity.  Dude just know what fun is.....

33 minutes ago, PiecesofmyHeart said:

I bet bowties, since they're pretty popular for weddings nowdays.  

I also imagine no suit (dress pants and dress shirt) for groomsmen

I'm betting full on Tuxs for the men.  This is a nice church, and Jeremy and his family strike me as ones to be more traditional in things like wedding venues and attire. 

42 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

This might be too personal, but once they're married, if Jeremy decided to use condoms, do you think Jinger will even know what those are?  I doubt the Duggars ever taught safe sex...

:brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach:

oh my god, I don't want to think about it. I'm still thinking: poor Jinger, going form 0 to 100 in just a few hours, that can't be healthy.

I just hope that they take their time and maybe the 100 taking place in few weeks from now , not today.

3 hours ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

For a song I'm gonna go Disney ...

True love's kiss from the movie Enchanted . 

"It's the most powerful thing in the world." :roll:

My friends and I saw that movie in theaters and laughed hysterically at the line, "Lips are the only thing that touch."

All the mothers there with their small children glared at us. Come on, you guys made babies. More than lips had to touch for that to happen!!

10 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

@PiecesofmyHeart Nah I'm not lol! I'm around the most Easterly point in North America. They're 2 and a half hours behind me. 

Time zones also go by the half hour? Strange.

Also I love the idea of tabloids getting their news from us, just because they have to deal with thread drift and the conversation last thread about penis ferrets.

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Now I'm kicking myself for not suggesting "Crazy Little Thing Called Love."

Its rock music (aka, the Devil's music) and was sung by a bisexual man with the voice of an Angel (aka, the Duggars mortal enemy.) Would have been perfect! :pb_lol:

If I'm the, uh, lucky one opening the next thread, I'll try to remember. Wouldn't want to incur the wrath of my scaly overlady and saviour. :)

1 minute ago, HarryPotterFan said:

It does for me. Newfoundland is not close enough to the Atlantic Time Zone to be in that but not fair enough away to merit a full hour. So we're a half an hour ahead of everyone else. 

Fuuuck I have plans and not the balls to tell my friends I have to be on wedding watch for a girl barely older than us whose only claim to fame is that her parents are fucking rabbits

4 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

My friends and I saw that movie in theaters and laughed hysterically at the line, "Lips are the only thing that touch."

All the mothers there with their small children glared at us. Come on, you guys made babies. More than lips had to touch for that to happen!!

Also I love the idea of tabloids getting their news from us, just because they have to deal with thread drift and the conversation last thread about penis ferrets.

Time zones go in half hour blocks here too. South Australia is half hour behind Victoria and New South Wales year round and half hour behind Queensland for some reason that doesn't match with the other two states. 

Its 2AM here, so probably 6AM for anything for any Aussies playing along at home. 

Twenty bucks says JillR has the older girls dressed in the colors of the invite. :pb_lol:

3 minutes ago, Keyleigh said:

Twenty bucks says JillR has the older girls dressed in the colors of the invite. :pb_lol:

Are the littlest girls like Angry Olivia in white though? 

20 minutes ago, VooDooChild said:

I let my headship know that the wedding is today and we're all excited.  He wasn't as excited.  I think he is questioning our sanity.  Dude just know what fun is.....

Mine can't understand either. He should be happy I keep sweet the rest of the time lol

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I can see Jinger asking Jess if she was really OK with her wedding being on Jess's first babies 1st birthday was really OK.  Its unfortunate for Jessa that his birthday is on a Saturday this year as if it had been any other day of the week it wouldn't be a problem.  I would still be pissed time crunch be damned, now that I think about it they got engage in July didn't they've had 4 months, my sister pulled off a formal wedding in 5, granted it was only for 100 people but it was a sit down dinner with an open bar in a hotel ball room at Christmas time. 

Yeah, but they likely faced a shortage of available venues - not just due to time, but also because of how many guests they intended to invite. A Duggar size wedding will immediately rule out a good number of Churches and venues because many places simply can't accommodate that many people.

They got engaged at the very end of July. So they really had closer to three months to plan the wedding. Which is likely enough time to plan a less formal wedding because there are less vendors to consider. They'd just need to nail down the important details (like the Church) quickly so they know exactly what date they're working with.

I honestly wouldn't be that angry if I were Jessa. With so many Duggars there's bound to be overlapping between anniversaries and birthdays or other important dates.

4 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I honestly wouldn't be that angry if I were Jessa. With so many Duggars there's bound to be overlapping between anniversaries and birthdays or other important dates.

It could also be that if Jinger and Jessa are both really close, they can make plans in the future to get together to celebrate those things together- Jessa's bday, Spurge's bday, and Jinger's anniversary .

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived