IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Wow that seems like a lot. But yes Josh and Anna certainly could be adding M5 in 2017

Also if the Vulvo baby is conceived in Australia will it be named Sydney? :P 

No!!! That my daughters name

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm glad that Jinger had a CHOICE of a boyfriend/husband:)  I see that Jing is 22 and Lawson is 23. Maybe Jessa told her not pick a young guy based on her experience. Or maybe Jing simply didn't like Lawson - no chemistry. Maybe Jeremy is "the one" that Jinger wanted. I say good for her. 

3 minutes ago, MoonFace said:

Her family didn't have TLC money to pay for the weddings.   

Her bridesmaid dresses were nice though - the navy blue, I believe? 

Aaahhh, the time they made their bridemaids dresses. That was moment they touted being simple and buying used and save the difference. Now, every girl gets her own wedding dress. No sharing here. They shared long enough. ha

5 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

Do you think People sent their own photog to take pics for the magazine? Or will the woman we saw on social media simply send them the pics? (What was her name again)

The People photo says Britton Photography/TLC underneath it on the website, so looks like it was the same photographer who leaked the date on instagram. 

7 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

Do you think People sent their own photog to take pics for the magazine? Or will the woman we saw on social media simply send them the pics? (What was her name again)

The photog listed in People is Britton Photography which is the official wedding photographer.

Didn't see the post from @Casserole.:my_blush:

12 minutes ago, Lurky said:

I never thought the Duggar way of Mission-ing would actually look better than some other model.  I am not a fan of the whole "Hey, your deeply held beliefs?  They're wrong and you'll go to hell unless you believe what I do" approach, but at least it's more honest than inviting people to supper under a pretext, and then heading in with the "your beliefs and ways of life is wrong" stuff.  Especially when it is using different cultural notions of how one responds to hospitality to make sure they can't escape....  Ugh, missionaries.  All so smug, just some are open about it, and others are try to be sly.

Its no the like family/family dinner, its like a church dinner at the church, free meal for hungry families, all you have to do is listen to us tell you you are going to hell. 

Just now, sunshine said:

Aaahhh, the time they made their bridemaids dresses. That was moment they touted being simple and buying used and save the difference. Now, every girl gets her own wedding dress. No sharing here. They shared long enough. ha

AND!  They wore the dresses again at Dimbulb and Mechelle's vow renewal ceremony. 

2 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Its no the like family/family dinner, its like a church dinner at the church, free meal for hungry families, all you have to do is listen to us tell you you are going to hell. 

How would you ever get to enjoy what you were eating? The hellfire would put me right off my food. 

1 minute ago, MoonFace said:

AND!  They wore the dresses again at Dimbulb and Mechelle's vow renewal ceremony. 

I thought they were going to make their dresses again and years later Jill shopped for a dress that needed significant alterations and task Jana to do the job. I am sure their was backlash on that. Jessa just bought simpler dress that did not need alteration. So, it will be interesting to see Jinger's bridemaid dresses.

I'm wondering if the grapes and wheat is an ode to an Italian traditions. It's not one I'm familiar with but it's a big country ...

16 minutes ago, karen77 said:

No!!! That my daughters name

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you; it's not in the bible that I know of. ;) 

Just now, Carm_88 said:

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you; it's not in the bible that I know of. ;) 

Neither is Jinger... No name is safe. 

18 minutes ago, MoonFace said:

Her family didn't have TLC money to pay for the weddings.   

Her bridesmaid dresses were nice though - the navy blue, I believe? 

true, but it must still sting. The church-made crab salad, the cheapo t-shirt dress she made herself... sigh. I liked the bridesmaids' dresses she had, too, but all in all in was very... homely. 

Jinger looks beautiful! Honestly she looks so tired in that photo... which is a sentiment I completely understand! Good on them for taking a few days to relax before travelling. 

34 minutes ago, calimojo said:

Jinger looks lovely.  From the video clip that I saw of JB and M, Michelle wore the same dress she wore to Amy's wedding or something similar. 

I think Michelle wore a white dress to Amy's wedding.  I find it odd that she's wearing a shirt and Jacket but maybe it's because the wedding was very early in the day?  In any case her look is toned down which is better than at the other weddings.  The hair is toned down too.  Can't wait to hear what JB has to say this time instead of 'you look so modest' or some such bull he told her at Jill's wedding.

2 minutes ago, ladyaudley said:

true, but it must still sting. The church-made crab salad, the cheapo t-shirt dress she made herself... sigh. I liked the bridesmaids' dresses she had, too, but all in all in was very... homely. 

Yeah compared to the Duggar daughters, Anna definitely got the short end of the stick. She also got that lovely John David stunt. Which wasn't funny and Josh singing to her... and worst of all, she married Josh. :(

I really love her dress, hair, and makeup! So far she is the prettiest bride, glad to see she wasn't orange or had dark eyeliner on. Jeremy looks nice in his suit and they may have went with a suit since it was an early wedding. 

Still waiting on bridesmaids dresses and a better picture of Michelle in her outfit.

5 minutes ago, ladyaudley said:

The Church made Crab salad was infinitely better than anything that was served at either Jill or Jessa's weddings.  At least Anna's guest got a meal for their trouble, and I think they had enough room to actually sit down. 

I can't believe that for both Jessa and Jill, they found it acceptable to make people stand outside

1 hour ago, alba said:

I love it! It's a beautiful, classic look that's modest without being ostentatiously so.

For me, lose the sleeves and maybe some of the train and I'd wear it. Make up wise, WAY too much eyeliner

She is beautiful! I can't find anything to criticize - congratulations to Jing and Jer. Great dress, colors and overall style. Definitely  my favorite of the sisters, so far, as far as dress goes.

47 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Oh yeah, Derrick is a roamer and he can't do his "mission" work with tons of kids. I could see them having 3 or 4 kids tops but 2 1/2 to 3 years or more between each one. The jury is still out IMO on JinJer. But yeah Blessa will be the one pooping out babies every 18 months or less. 

Well, she really has nothing else going for her except mugging for the teevee; I can't identify a single hobby. Even Jinger has her photography.  

2 minutes ago, trustworthy said:

The Daily Mail has the most photos so far.  Lavender bridesmaids dresses and they drove away in ... a Jaguar?!

She looks like she is crying A LOT in those pictures ... Happy tears I hope...

GO JINGER GO ! (In a Jaguar)

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived