IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason I feel like Jinger will need to get used to Jeremy on her own without cameras following them all the time. Getting used to being married was really full on for hubby and I.

1 minute ago, Kangaroo said:

Behind the car in the real/green-  Does this look like Ashley Slayer to anyone else?

Also, Bin is a groomsman.

Yeah I think that is Ashley Sayler or however you spell it. 

Bin is a groomsmen. 

Jinger's a crier, we already know that, so of course she gets a lil sloppy and emotional during her wedding. It's her party and she'll cry if she wants to.

2 hours ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

I'm laying with the boyfriend and the mothership. I'm stalking this thread on my phone And I just got told off by him. 

He just doesn't understand my fundie obsession And how fun it is to snark 

I demand to see Jinge's dress 

I thought I'd get in trouble  from mine... but we're getting married in April and he says "I can't  wait to see their wedding so we can make a list of all the things not to do at ours." :pb_lol:

Also can I state that I think the child that is Josh Duggar's "...new child" is Marcus? Isn't it? 

13 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Is that Anna beside Josh or am I just looking for her? Wearing similar red to the girl with the headband beside Joy? 

That's Anna. Is that Jeremy's sister between Joy and Jana?

3 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Jinger's a crier, we already know that, so of course she gets a lil sloppy and emotional during her wedding. It's her party and she'll cry if she wants to.

That Jeremy looked at her with, what I see, as concern on his face, I will take that as a small positive in their relationship.

Does it say they are going to Laredo before honeymoon? They might spend a few days in Dallas or Tulsa some other hub  if they are flying out to Australia.  Laredo is super far and dallas or Houston would be the main hub to fly out from.

She looks beautiful but so so tiny, more than usual. 

48 minutes ago, Casserole said:

The People photo says Britton Photography/TLC underneath it on the website, so looks like it was the same photographer who leaked the date on instagram. 

Nowadays you can shot a picture and it can be immediately sent to a computer for production and editing in no time. 

It's 1 a.m. on a Saturday/Sunday night and I'm reading this thread, what is wrong with me? My wife doesn't understand, either. She is lauging at me.

So Lawson is upset about Jinger's wedding? 

Well look at that! 

Broken heart for Zack? Check!

Broken Heart for Nathan? Check!

Broken heart for Lawson? Check!

Looks like courtship doesn't guard your heart anymore than ordinary dating. SHOCKING.

I know we already had thread title nominations, but after today I think the next one needs to be: JinJer go to a land down under 

2 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

Just when I was full of hope for Jinger after seeing these nice photos, a screenshot from JingerandJeremy.com:

IMG_6311.PNG

Ugh. We've got Satan!  

http://www.jingerandjeremy.com/

Couldn't be a wedding without Satan! :P 

2 hours ago, FrumperedCat said:

A slightly fuller length photo is on the people website and dare I say it the dress looks gorgeous. Naturally modest and flattering. The thing that gets me though is the fact that her smile looks a little fake. I know it's probably how she's been taught to look in pictures but it's not that enthusiastic looking

When I saw that picture it made me think of the smiles that little kids do when they're being told to smile for a picture but haven't really learned how to do it yet and so they basically just bare their teeth.

I do like the dress!

8 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Couldn't be a wedding without Satan! :P 

I guess they could not have waited a day to post to their blog.

The next logical step is start booking events.

9 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

Just when I was full of hope for Jinger after seeing these nice photos, a screenshot from JingerandJeremy.com:

IMG_6311.PNG

Ugh. We've got Satan!  

I just noticed they have it spelled Jinger "Dugger" ? on the website. Come on...though she is a Vuolo now so doesn't matter, I guess.

10 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

IMG_6311.PNG

Ugh. We've got Satan!  

well come to think of it I heard some praise Jesus coming from the river... no that was something else :my_dodgy:

5 minutes ago, sunshine said:

I guess they could not have waited a day to post to their blog.

The next logical step is start booking events.

Gotta get the people to Jeremy's church so that he can support JInger's shopping habit! 

How has J.Rod not dropped videos and 1,000 selfies of her with every "famous" guest yet!? 

I really wonder what (or whom) changed their mind about the "small, intimate wedding"....

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived