IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

6 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I've heard pastors have bad rep when it comes to their income. Iv'e heard people  who are christians say they respect their job and position, but debate whether is a real job since they just read and prepare sermons. I heard that from a blue collar hands on type group so idk. How much do you think Jeremy makes? 25-30k?

I have heard of some working second jobs because being a pastor is not enough.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

That's both hilarious and brilliant lol! 

Well in a twisted turn of events Jinger's wedding day is the engagement day which make sense as to why I was being told off for being on my phone wasting time :my_angel:

the ring doesn't fit me though which I found hilarious but him...not so much :pb_lol:

Congrats!!!

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Awwww congratulations! :) You won't forget this day! Sharing with two Duggars. One wedding day, one first birthday! 

My fiancé (yay no more having to sound 12 writing my boyfriend) was rather annoyed that we share this day with Duggars! He's apparently had it planned since July :pb_lol: Poor thing! At least if I ever forget the date i can just google it!!

1 minute ago, season of life said:

Yes. I mean I don't know many pastors but Boob made the crack about needing a second job...well let's be honest, Jeremy does have a second job. HE's a reality tv star!

Lawson just posted in his Instagram story a picture of him holding (I think) Spurgeon at the same place where the reception was held! 

1 minute ago, grandmadugger said:

Congrats!!!

Thank you! I'm so excited for this season of my life :pb_lol: (I couldn't resist) 

Also according to snapchat, Amy and Dillon are still in Vegas as of 30mins ago. Looks like they didn't go to the wedding, which makes me sad because Jinger and Amy used to be fairly close from what I know. I really hope it was just a scheduling conflict and not a family conflict, it'd be sad for Jinger if one of her closest relatives/friends wasn't there because her parents resented Amy's husband.

3 minutes ago, season of life said:

Most pastors I've known in smaller churches have to work another job at least part time. Also I've never known a stay at home pastor's wife either. 

38 minutes ago, CharlieInCharge said:

I was hoping they'd kiss. I actually was chanting "kiss" at the video. 

5 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

These like they could possibly be the bridesmaid dresses, but in lavender, burgundy and brown

2016-Long-A-line-Silver-Gray-font-b-Modest-b-font-Chiffon-Lace-font-b-Bridesmaid.jpg

I like those! They are very pretty. I think that Jinger did a good job on picking her bridesmaids dresses and her dress. Yay! :) 

I read they are going to Australia for their honeymoon.  I bet they will enjoy going Down Under to explore the Bush.  I wonder if Jeremy is familiar with the Map of Tazzy?

Also, I'm going there next week, so I will keep an eye open.

15 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

That's both hilarious and brilliant lol! 

Well in a twisted turn of events Jinger's wedding day is the engagement day which make sense as to why I was being told off for being on my phone wasting time :my_angel:

the ring doesn't fit me though which I found hilarious but him...not so much :pb_lol:

So you're engaged now? Congratulations! 

2 minutes ago, Bugaboo said:

I was hoping they'd kiss. I actually was chanting "kiss" at the video. 

It looked like he was going in to kiss her forehead when the video cut. TLC wants to keep the lip lock under wraps it looks like. 

22 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I've heard pastors have bad rep when it comes to their income. Iv'e heard people  who are christians say they respect their job and position, but debate whether is a real job since they just read and prepare sermons. I heard that from a blue collar hands on type group so idk. How much do you think Jeremy makes? 25-30k?

Unfortunately, that's not uncommon in some churches, particularly blue collar. My husband has been a pastor for a little over 12 years, and there are a lot more demands than reading the bible and preparing sermons. Even if it's not a traditional "job" in the sense of clocking in and out or maintaining productivity levels, the time demands are intense; while many churches prefer a pastor who has a a wife and family, some expect him to have the open availability of a single dude. While on one hand they almost resent having to pay a pastor, they don't want him to have a job outside of the church, and generally frown on the wife having a job. It can be very lonely as a pastor's wife (especially a closeted heathen pastor's wife, like me), and at one point we were very close to divorce because he was literally never around and I was sick of living like a single mother, but without the benefits of a Weekend Dad and a couple of boy toys on the side. He ended up quitting, got a really good secular job, switched denominations and found a much healthier church to work for, who accept the fact that he views ministry is a calling, not a career, thus he will not quit his day job to become a full-time pastor again.

First the dress - from what we see - very simple very Jinger.  I actually like it. The bouquet is lovely. I like her hair.  Well done Jinge.

Jeremy is wearing a tie 

tell me you all saw Pickles page with the others photos of Jinge looking scared or something 

Off to read 15 pages 

2 minutes ago, yetanothermeg said:

I read they are going to Australia for their honeymoon.  I bet they will enjoy going Down Under to explore the Bush.  I wonder if Jeremy is familiar with the Map of Tazzy?

I'm not gonna touch this one. 

2 minutes ago, pamplemousse said:

So you're engaged now? Congratulations! 

I am! But with no ring as it's FAR too small :pb_lol:. Thank you! 

Hes laying snoring beside me and I'm eating chicken nuggets catching up on this thread. I couldn't be happier!!! 

5 minutes ago, yetanothermeg said:

I choked on my drink. Brilliant.

3 minutes ago, nst said:

First the dress - from what we see - very simple very Jinger.  I actually like it. The bouquet is lovely. I like her hair.  Well done Jinge.

Jeremy is wearing a tie 

tell me you all saw Pickles page with the others photos of Jinge looking scared or something 

Off to read 15 pages 

Haha from the dailymail? Oh we did. We've been discussing trying to figure out if she's crying because of the paps. Hard to tell. Enjoy the catch up! 

12 minutes ago, Aspenmouse said:

Lawson just posted in his Instagram story a picture of him holding (I think) Spurgeon at the same place where the reception was held! 

He must have taken it down -- all I see is a photo posted a few minutes ago promoting a new single.

34 minutes ago, Denim Jumper said:

2. Ew, I saw Josh behind the car. Too bad Jeremy didn't throw it into reverse

This made me laugh so hard it hurt!!!! LOLOLOL

3 hours ago, Fascinated said:

That is one classy, beautiful and, ok, modest dress. And the groom is wearing an actual fucking suit and tie. Jinger drops the mic. 

details on why you think he wouldn't pretty please :D

and I LOVE THAT jinger drops the mic quote = made my day 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

Jeremy is wearing a tie 

Off to read 15 pages 

Just google the Daily Fail. That's where the Jinger crying pics came from. They put up 4 or 5 pics. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived