IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

10 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

So it looks like they're leaving from the church -- was the reception on site? 

No, it was at a fellowship hall of a local church. It's named in the People article. 

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CharlieInCharge said:

Aaaaaand the eyeliner is back....

But I must say that they look genuinely happy (as they should)

They look happy in the video .

Makeup retouch post-photo is seems. Good for her, she owns her style :)

She looks happy in the video. Her dress is nicer than most Fundy dresses, and she actually did her hair up. 

Jeremy looks fine but.... Polka dots, checks, and stripes? Yikes.

Mostly, I just hope he doesn't turn out to be a monster of some kind. Their way of life really leaves her very little in the way of protection or options if he is.

Nothing new to add. She looks beautiful. The dress was maybe altered but in a much better and less obvious way than say Erin (Bates) Paine. 

Interesting that the bridesmaids' dresses, if we're assuming that they are, are different colours.

Jinger is the first Duggar to marry someone with a job. Jill's hub and was a missionary before Wal Mart and has lived off TLC $ since. and the money gifted for his own "ministry". Ben is Jim Bob's lackee. Even Josh was paid by daddy at the time of his marriage.

Given that, I am not totally surprised there seems to be a bit more class to her wedding. They'll be the only ones with income not solely from daddy & TLC. Jeremy has a life and a job, and real life experience.

Totally not Duggar like. At least in that regard.

Maybe the eyeliner disappeared for a bit due to too many tears and needed removing/fixing.

Is she also wearing a hairband or something similar in her hair?

I'm glad she is doing the whole hair down in long curls at the front. While I think that is a lovely look, and I use it myself for special occasions,  the Duggar girls wear it like that all the time so nothing new or  fancy for a special day.

My thoughts:

1. Jinger looks breathtaking with the toned-down make-up, and her dress is stunning 

2. Ew, I saw Josh behind the car. Too bad Jeremy didn't throw it into reverse

3. I hope the Jeremy is more familiar with the female anatomy than the other Duggar husbands probably were, thus increasing the likelihood of a mutually enjoyable wedding night. 

4. I desperately want Jinger's first order of business tomorrow to be donning a pair of pants 

1 minute ago, Imaginary_Wonderland said:

Maybe the eyeliner disappeared for a bit due to too many tears and needed removing/fixing.

I'm glad she is doing the whole hair down in long curls at the front. While I think that is a lovely look, and I use it myself for special occasions,  the Duggar girls wear it like that all the time so nothing new or  fancy for a special day.

Yes, there is a glittery silver headband. I thought I saw it in the first photo, but thought it could be the way the light was hitting her hair. But, it's a headband. 

They wanted to kiss so bad in that video. Like so bad! 

I see the ugly pallets & Christmas lights were used as decorations. I want to know if they had a coffee bar! Damnit Jinge do not let me down. 

18 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

Or someone really did show up to protest. That would upset most people. 

I hope not. That would be reprehensible. 

4 minutes ago, Imaginary_Wonderland said:

It looks like a string of rhinestones when you look at the People picture closely.

Jeremy likely has very little income from that so called Church.  From the size and looks of it, he probably has less than 100 parishioners.  I think he saw the Duggars as a way to expand his church and increase his worth.  Seems like he really likes Jinger so that is a good thing, I suppose since she has now been transferred to his authority.

I do hope that just simply due to the fact that Jeremy is a bit older and has lived in the world a bit more,  that he will not be as easily controlled by JB, but that is probably overly optimistic

12 minutes ago, Showtunesgirl said:

Aaaaaand the eyeliner is back....

But I must say that they look genuinely happy (as they should)

She does look a bit helpless ;) at times. Hopefully Jim Bob doesn't think she'll be back soon

LOVE YOUR AVI 

...and Peggy 

So from what we have seen, the bridesmaids dresses are lavender, crimson, and.. latte (joy)? Eesh, not crazy about that combo, a deep royal purple would be better. 

But can we appreciate that Ben is holding Jessa's bouquet? 

IMG_3224.PNG

2 minutes ago, calimojo said:

Jeremy likely has very little income from that so called Church.  From the size and looks of it, he probably has less than 100 parishioners.  I think he saw the Duggars as a way to expand his church and increase his worth.  Seems like he really likes Jinger so that is a good thing, I suppose since she has now been transferred to his authority.

I do hope that just simply due to the fact that Jeremy is a bit older and has lived in the world a bit more,  that he will not be as easily controlled by JB, but that is probably overly optimistic

I've heard pastors have bad rep when it comes to their income. Iv'e heard people  who are christians say they respect their job and position, but debate whether is a real job since they just read and prepare sermons. I heard that from a blue collar hands on type group so idk. How much do you think Jeremy makes? 25-30k?

2 minutes ago, eyerollsforjesus said:

So from what we have seen, the bridesmaids dresses are lavender, crimson, and.. latte (joy)? Eesh, not crazy about that combo, a deep royal purple would be better. 

But can we appreciate that Ben is holding Jessa's bouquet? 

IMG_3224.PNG

So Jill and Jana in Lavender

Anna and Jeremy's sister in red

Joy in brown. Shall we bet on the color of Jessa's dress ?

1 hour ago, Alachantal said:

I thought I'd get in trouble  from mine... but we're getting married in April and he says "I can't  wait to see their wedding so we can make a list of all the things not to do at ours." :pb_lol:

That's both hilarious and brilliant lol! 

Well in a twisted turn of events Jinger's wedding day is my engagement day which make sense as to why I was being told off for being on my phone wasting time :my_angel:

the ring doesn't fit me though which I found hilarious but him...not so much :pb_lol:

Just now, Finduilas said:

So Jill and Jana in Lavender

Anna and Jeremy's sister in red

Joy in brown. Shall we bet on the color of Jessa's dress ?

I think she'll have dark purple

Do you think the camera guys try to keep Josh out of shots or just leave it to the editors in post-production? It seems like Josh would be in the shot of them leaving.

2 minutes ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

That's both hilarious and brilliant lol! 

Well in a twisted turn of events Jinger's wedding day is the engagement day which make sense as to why I was being told off for being on my phone wasting time :my_angel:

the ring doesn't fit me though which I found hilarious but him...not so much :pb_lol:

Awwww congratulations! :) You won't forget this day! Sharing with two Duggars. One wedding day, one first birthday! 

Jinge has a cup in the car. Too bad Jinge doesn't have the option to have a nip of the hooch. It would help relax her before sweet fellowship. I bet Jinge could appreciate some good hooch. Wine, vodka, tequila.... Whatever she would like. She's an adult. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived