IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

I like Jinger's pic. I see she is using the same flowers as Jessa but only bigger. 

I think if they are showing wedding this early, it could mean there could be a chance that they may not get picked up.  I say good. Enjoy being a husband and wife without cameras in your face.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Post of pick of it if you don't mind.  You can blur your face out for privcy. 

I don't have the wedding pictures on my computer now but I found my dress on the internet: it's by Augusta Jones, and the name is Mai. I think it's a little less pouffy than JIngers but I think her's could be Augusta Jones, too.

dress.jpg

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Mmm hmm maybe the Dillards won't have as many babies. But they won't really be fundie light with the um whole harrassing of people of different religions. 

If they did real mission work, it isn't all bugging others with different religions, its more starting churches and having people come to you, helping communities being part of the community . Yes there is some proselytizing but the real missionaries that I've worked with they bring the people to God a little more sneaky, come for dinner bring the family, its free, oh and listen to our sermon.  

1. They look nice! I want to see the bridesmaid dresses

2. Poor Lawson : http://19kidsandloving.tumblr.com/post/152783693730/right-after-the-picture-is-released-i-am-so-happy#notes 

3. So the wedding will be air next season? 

5 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Oh yeah, Derrick is a roamer and he can't do his "mission" work with tons of kids. I could see them having 3 or 4 kids tops but 2 1/2 to 3 years or more between each one. The jury is still out IMO on JinJer. But yeah Blessa will be the one pooping out babies every 18 months or less. 

I can name a few FJ famous fundies who do "mission" work with a ton of kids.

If Jinge had the sleeves added, they added the lace to the entire bodice. It looks good. Better than Jill's dress and the Bates brides t-shirt add-on crappy alterations. I did love Jessa's dress. But this dress looks like something Jinge did pick out because she loved it & it was her style. I am sad she didn't wear a halo of  flowers in her hair. 

1 minute ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

If they did real mission work, it isn't all bugging others with different religions, its more starting churches and having people come to you, helping communities being part of the community . Yes there is some proselytizing but the real missionaries that I've worked with they bring the people to God a little more sneaky, come for dinner bring the family, its free, oh and listen to our sermon.  

But that's actually work...I'm pretty Derrick became a missionary to get away from that. 

1 minute ago, Kira said:

2. Poor Lawson : http://19kidsandloving.tumblr.com/post/152783693730/right-after-the-picture-is-released-i-am-so-happy#notes 

I know a couple but they don't travel, they go to one area and stay there for 10+ years, they don't go from there to there to there to here.  They also can only come back "home" once every couple of years to expensive unless the company they work for foots the bill. 

Just came here to say all snark aside....Jinger is the most beautiful fundie bride I have ever seen. I loved the long sleeves (instead of the awful t shirt) and her hair was UP!!!!!! LOVED it! I never realized how beautiful her eyes are because they are always hiding under loads of hair. 

I think Jinger looks lovely. I love her dress, she looks beautiful in it. Jeremy looks nice too. 

As for her facial expression, I think she has simply had hundreds of pictures taken of her today and it has become hard to have a natural smile. I remember on my wedding day, my cheeks hurt, I was starving and my bouquet weighed about 50 pounds. It was full of hidden glass vials full of water for the more delicate flowers. My husband had to help me hold it up. You can see a distinct difference in my smile in posed photos as the day and night went on. 

5 minutes ago, Kira said:

I heard the episode will air Nov 15. I read about the Lawson speculation online, but had my doubts. But did you see what he just tweeted? They weren't coincidences and he really is genuinely upset

What is up with Lawson Bates? Was he actually attracted to Jinger or talking about someone else?

2 minutes ago, Kira said:

So, can someone confirm: was Lawson "getting to know" Jinger? DId he ask JB for permission to get to know her, and Jing wasn't interested? Or perhaps she already had her eyes on Jeremy? There was a time when Lawson was hanging around the family-- specifically I recall a picture of Jinger and Lawson using a bow and arrow?? I think?.

4 minutes ago, Kira said:

Poor Lawson. :PLEURE: I am sure he will find someone and forget about what's her name.

3 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Yes there is some proselytizing but the real missionaries that I've worked with they bring the people to God a little more sneaky, come for dinner bring the family, its free, oh and listen to our sermon.  

I never thought the Duggar way of Mission-ing would actually look better than some other model.  I am not a fan of the whole "Hey, your deeply held beliefs?  They're wrong and you'll go to hell unless you believe what I do" approach, but at least it's more honest than inviting people to supper under a pretext, and then heading in with the "your beliefs and ways of life is wrong" stuff.  Especially when it is using different cultural notions of how one responds to hospitality to make sure they can't escape....  Ugh, missionaries.  All so smug, just some are open about it, and others are try to be sly.

3 hours ago, Lurky said:

I think protesting would be a bad idea, but bear in mind Jeremy actively wants to prevent gay marriage, and get people like me "converted", he's not exactly the innocent Jinger is.

Does he? Was there a manifesto of their beliefs somewhere? His dad is a preacher, I know

That's an interesting comment for Lawson .... side note: are Jinger's flowers real or silk? Not knocking them if they are, we had silk, too. I just can't tell from the picture and the odd fillers

2 minutes ago, eye_browz said:

So, can someone confirm: was Lawson "getting to know" Jinger? DId he ask JB for permission to get to know her, and Jing wasn't interested? Or perhaps she already had her eyes on Jeremy? There was a time when Lawson was hanging around the family-- specifically I recall a picture of Jinger and Lawson using a bow and arrow?? I think?.

I think there might have been some "getting to know you" going on with them. There were spending a LOT of time together for nearly a year, just before she started her getting know to Jeremy. 1 big thing about Lawson he seems to be more of  country boy and Jinger wanted a city guy, and she got one. 

When Jinger was "visiting" Joseph, Lawson was hanging out with them.  They sat together at a football game. He included her in a pic but he deleted it after posting it online. But, got to see Jinge give him the eye of what are you doing.

I don't know. Lawson tweeted something similar when the Vuolos announced their courtship and/or engagement.  

More from Lawson: http://19kidsandloving.tumblr.com/post/152776732540/here-are-lawsons-tweets-from-last-night-and#notes

Daaaaaang Lawson's really feeling burned! My guess is maybe there was a cross over or simultaneous interest between Lawson and Jeremy and Jinger picked Jer obvs.

Isn't it great that Jinger didn't look orange?    Her hair looks more 'normal' - not down and over her shoulders to show her Gothardness.   

Don't know what to make of the Lawson thing.  I thought they were together last year but then heard that Kelly and her sister were laughing about those rumors so nothing to them.  Now with these tweets and has there been any indication of the Bates family going to this wedding?  If not, it would be the first they missed and it's not like they're doing anything else right now.

6 minutes ago, ChunkyBarbie said:

I think Jinger looks lovely. I love her dress, she looks beautiful in it. Jeremy looks nice too. 

As for her facial expression, I think she has simply had hundreds of pictures taken of her today and it has become hard to have a natural smile. I remember on my wedding day, my cheeks hurt, I was starving and my bouquet weighed about 50 pounds. It was full of hidden glass vials full of water for the more delicate flowers. My husband had to help me hold it up. You can see a distinct difference in my smile in posed photos as the day and night went on. 

This is why, even though I wanted my pics after the wedding, I relented to my friends who had already married and said DON'T DO IT! Yeah the 2.5 hours of photos before the wedding were stressful and then posing for more pics after. Jing is a little shy she may just be uncomfortable in front of so many people. 

38 minutes ago, season of life said:

Now I need to see bridesmaid dresses...

Seriously feeling bad for Anna Duggar. Jill, Jessa, Jinger all got nicer weddings despite the negatives of their ceremonies. 

Her family didn't have TLC money to pay for the weddings.   

Her bridesmaid dresses were nice though - the navy blue, I believe? 

Do you think People sent their own photog to take pics for the magazine? Or will the woman we saw on social media simply send them the pics? (What was her name again)

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived