IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- Hey baaaaabe, I think I wanna marry you

samurai_sarah

2 minutes ago, trustworthy said:

The Daily Mail has the most photos so far.  Lavender bridesmaids dresses and they drove away in ... a Jaguar?!

Jinger is crying so much in them! Hope its happy tears!

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also there does not seem to be one colour for the bridesmaid dresses but they are the same shape / pattern.

Jill is in lavender,

Joy seem to be in a sort of brown

and I think another lady is wearing the same dress in a dark red.

Josh is gross.

Pretty sure I see a Bates in plaid ?3A19C09300000578-3908948-image-a-178_147

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

36 minutes ago, MoonFace said:

Her family didn't have TLC money to pay for the weddings.   

Her bridesmaid dresses were nice though - the navy blue, I believe? 

I may be remembering incorrectly, but didn't Jana sew their dresses? If so, it makes sense that JB would throw a little money toward making his children look nice, while poor Anna made do with an ill-fitting hand-me-down. She still looked pretty, but there is some injustice there, especially since TLC televised the wedding.

Jinger is a beautiful, beautiful bride--classy and modern modest don't have to be mutually exclusive. Take notes, JRod!

Sorry @sunshine, I just saw you had already addressed the dress question.

A glimpse of Jill's dress. 

IMG_6310.JPG

2 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Also there does not seem to be one colour for the bridesmaid dresses but they are the same shape / pattern.

Jill is in lavender,

Josh is gross.

That looks like Callie Bates in the floral dress, and my guess would be Warden Bates in the plaid.

Hate to say it, but those do NOT look like happy tears. Maybe she said goodbye to her family for a while? Honeymoon --> Laredo, perhaps? 

I like the photo and styling. I think Jinger looks beautiful and I like her hair and makeup.  I would like to see a full length photo showing length.  I am waiting with the rest of you for the bridesmaids and parents photos.

I think they well do New Zealand and the east coast of Australia.  Great Barrier Reef, Sydney etc.

I put my tablet down to answer the door then 10 + new replies with photos!

Just now, Seren Ann said:

That looks like Callie Bates in the floral dress, and my guess would be Warden Bates in the plaid.

I'm thinking Jordyn in the flower dress, maybe a literal flower girl ?

37 minutes ago, RabbitKM said:

Do you think People sent their own photog to take pics for the magazine? Or will the woman we saw on social media simply send them the pics? (What was her name again)

The pic supplied to People was credited to Britton Felber. I'm sure all pics will be his. 

6 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

Jill is in lavender,

Josh is gross.

Is that Anna beside Josh or am I just looking for her? Wearing similar red to the girl with the headband beside Joy? 

I don't know about you guys, but when I cry, I look awful. Even if it's happy tears. I just become a blubbering mess.

Its sincerely possible she's just very emotional, mid sentence and has noticed somebody taking photos and looks unhappy because of it all!

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Is that Anna beside Josh or am I just looking for her? Wearing similar red to the girl with the headband beside Joy? 

I think it's Anna, would make sense. Dress seem a darker shade or the same which would confirm that she was in the wedding party.

RUN ANNA

2 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:

I don't know about you guys, but when I cry, I look awful. Even if it's happy tears. I just become a blubbering mess.

Its sincerely possible she's just very emotional, mid sentence and has noticed somebody taking photos and looks unhappy because of it all!

It's this one that makes me think unhappy .. or terrified to go to the marriage bed. who knows. 

3A19BDBA00000578-3908948-image-a-169_147

2 minutes ago, Finduilas said:

I think it's Anna, would make sense. Dress seem a darker shade or the same which would confirm that she was in the wedding party.

RUN ANNA

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well. I was hoping that I was seeing things. Stand by your man indeed. 

Oh link to the dailymail! 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3908948/Jinger-Duggar-wears-white-gown-weds-soccer-player-Jeremy-Vuolo-Arkansas-1-000-people.html

I knew she'd have lace sleeves! I'm not crazy about the cut of her dress though. It looked like it was added to for modesty. I need a better look at the bridesmaid dresses.

And those do not look like happy tears.

The bridesmaid dresses look good compared to all the other Duggar weddings. I feel like the fundies have finally figured out that you can find decent clothing with out having to alter it so much it looks ridiculous. 

Seems like the bridesmaid dresses may be same style, different colours. Nice idea.

Do I see Jana in the car photo, Joy, other bridesmaid, Jana? 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The bridesmaid dresses look good compared to all the other Duggar weddings. I feel like the fundies have finally figured out that you can find decent clothing with out having to alter it so much it looks ridiculous. 

And they match the wedding gown, finally!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived