IGNORED

Counting On Season Two- Part 4

samurai_sarah

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Chickenbutt said:

Anna is at the "guest house" with Jana. Anna sure looks pregnant to me.

When she 1st walked in I was like "who's the pregnant chick" 1st I didn't recognize her 2nd she looks pregnant. 

Back...it was neat looking at family photos and it was also really precious.  And gramma is cute per Jinger - and i concur.  She wants them to sit together and not seperate them.  The baby pics are cute and I loved that part of meeting the family for the first time.  She thinks he was adoreable.  Super cute.  and adoreable.  

Can't a humper send her a thesaurus?

He didn't tell his grandparents about the proposal because they'd be huge blabbermouths.  He said it in a nicer manner.

Oh and she pronouced Italian correctly unlike her douchbag brother of the Eye-talian persuasion.

So she's going to learn Italian cooking from his grams.

Back to renovating ...Anna proves again that she can count to four and Jana says they love Anna and she's a real live sister...and Anna says Jana will be an amazing wife one day, but selfishly she is glad Jana is there for her now.  Anna made an oblique reference to the trying year and shes way too peppy.  Very fake. And super surprised you can get bargains at thrift stores - like shes just heard of the concept.

Grandma isn't Italian - her husband is.  Duggars have never made homemade meatballs - only frozen and sauce from jars.

Oh FFS - who hasn't made meatballs?  Jarred sauce?  Sure - but with all those kids it's way cheaper to make and freeze meatballs ahead of time, and more delciious to boot.

Jeremy has been around godly women who exemplify Godliness...or something.

He then tells us Jinger has no idea she's about to become his fiance in a couple of days.  Hey, Shitlord, might want to pretend you hope she says yes and stop talking about her like she's a sure thing.

Oh and Grandma - milk in meatballs isn't exactly revolutionary.  Bobby Flay taught me that.  I use eggs, personally.

And I find this hilarious because Jessa is unquestionably beautiful, but my 65" screen shows a speck of something smack between her front teeth.  She's going to be so pissed.  

Jeremy says Jinger can cook and she says meal she cooked for him was burnt and sandwich she made was stale.  Grandma says Jinger is making her grandson very happy...well her grandson is making me roll my eyes so hard they may freeze that way.

It's milk - the secret ingrediant is milk.  Jeremy is besotted with Jinger's meatballs.  

I've give serious money if one of them made a dirty meatball joke.

After the commercial Jinger will go to a soccer game - shes driven past them but never experienced the boredom that is that tedious sport.  Jeremy is praying for a respite from rain.  Because if it rains he's not allowed to propose and per Ben there is no plan B?  Is that some kind of NJ statue?  Weather related parameters for personal milestones is a little more intrusive than state law should be.

Grandma Vuolo reminds me of my own Italian-by-marriage grandma. What a cool lady.

The way Jeremy talked about Jinger in pants makes me think we'll be seeing more of it soon. I'm not saying she'll change her core beliefs at all, but I can see her being an Alyssa.

We have 32 minutes left.  And I have something in my eye which I think is causing permanent damage to my cornea.

Matt Roloff on this commerical?  I hate every one of these people, even the ones I don't know.

Suck it, TLC.

For the record, I have never made meatballs. That has less to do with price / deliciousness and more to do with OMFG YOU EXPECT ME TO TOUCH MEAT NOPE FUCK THAT!

Just now, Destiny said:

For the record, I have never made meatballs. That has less to do with price / deliciousness and more to do with OMFG YOU EXPECT ME TO TOUCH ME NOPE FUCK THAT!

does heating them up from the deli count. 

I can make them from scratch though so I rock and I use rosemary 

clearly Michelle is not having contractions due to Jeremy and jinge constantly hugging like she did with Ben and Jessa the day BEFORE they got married 

3 minutes ago, divadivine said:

#FoodBaby

It appears that she and Smuggar both started stress-eating the moment he was released from Jesus Jail. That's not a healthy relationship.

Just now, Destiny said:

For the record, I have never made meatballs. That has less to do with price / deliciousness and more to do with OMFG YOU EXPECT ME TO TOUCH ME NOPE FUCK THAT!

Plastic gloves....or if you're poor/cheap (like me) baggies over your hands...I won't touch raw ground meat either 

Just now, marmalade said:

It appears that she and Smuggar both started stress-eating the moment he was released from Jesus Jail. That's not a healthy relationship.

does that surprise you at all :D

Ben - we will see what the lord does re big family 

translation - my wife is expecting number 2 but because of TLc I can't tell you 

Plastic gloves....or if you're poor/cheap (like me) baggies over your hands...I won't touch raw ground meat either 

Not even then. Raw meat is exhibit a for why I am a vegetarian. I can't even look at it without gagging, let alone touch. *shudder.

15 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Oh and one of the boys (they all still look aliike to me) said he and Joseph will be prepared for when they are married because they know all about honey-do lists ....yeah...that's what marriage is all right.  A list of chores.  

Lol, especially considering what their father's honey-do list looks like: 

1. Achieve mini-fig hair

2. Have sweet sweet fellowship with Michelle

3. Have someone make a sandwich. Not Michelle though; she's otherwise occupied with hey hey hey

Watching them at a NYRB game reminds me that I need to go again asap. I love Luis Robles, interesting that he remains good friends with Jeremy. Good to see, I guess.

4 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

I steal gloves from work, we get cases of them open boxes laying all around. 

Am I the only one who is creeped out by Jessa's over huge toothy smile when she talks? It looks so fake and forced. 

Just now, Grimalkin said:

I turned this on to join the fun and all I get is a blank screen.:my_huh:

every other channel works.

that should tell you are spiritually dead according to Derick 

Derick didn't shave or did he  ? and he wanted us to know that he can shower today - which we don't see him doing 

which would have been fun 

Jessa says she is great at keeping secrets - no shit shirlock 

Back and Jeremy wants her to see parts of the journey of his life.  She's excited!  Who is surprised?

Jessa can't believe they are there!  Yay!  And the stadium is huge.  Jessa is surprised soccer is so big in the states.  Maybe because it's really not?

He's played pro soccer so they meet his friends.  Jeremy watches soccer and Jinger watches Jeremy.

She's got Michelle's gaze.  People have said that she looks the most like Michelle and I never saw it before, but damn that annoying head tilt is the same.

Soccer distracted him from the proposal a little bit.  Not gonna lie, that would piss me right off.  I'd fling a ring back if I saw that on TV.

I may be more hot tempered than Jinger.

They then go to his friend Luis' home for a BBQ - Jeremy asked Ben if he wants a big family and ...uhhhh...sure....whatever the Lord wants (with a tone that said "as long as the Lord doesn't want too many.")  Jeremy asked if he wants 19 and to me it sounded like he thought it was kind of absurd.  Ben was similarly non committal - i missed his face though.

Ben called Jeremy his muse and I laughed non-ironically.

Jessa tells us again that she doesn't think Jinger has any clue what's coming.  We know - she's a moron - can we just put that on a loop.

On we're somewhere in SA and I totally didn't recognize Derrick.  Wow - that HAIR!  He looks like one of the Hudson Brothers!!

He's shaving because he doesn't want to be cultural. Or something.  Jill is packing by taking things off the shelves and sorting through some things.  Jill is wondering what they should bring home and what they should leave there - Derricks mom said leave stuff there to make it easier on yourselves - what you need we'll buy when you get back.

Yeah - don't leave stuff because you were supposed to be there helping people and maybe someone there can use baby clothes and books.  Selfish grifters - looks like that hasn't changed...just his hair.

Two year old Olivia - Jeremy's friends toddler - loves the ring because she's a girl.  They want it to be a complete surprise, as Ben tells us, so good job telling small kids.  Small kids are the worlds best secret keepers.  That's why no one is allowed in the CIA unless they are under 6.

Duggar Jer (i think) said he'd trust Jessa to keep a secret and Jed (I think) said he would like to say he'd trust Jer but he's giving him stuff to hold and never got it back.  How much stuff could he possibly have, don't all their personal possessions need to fit in a locker?

8 minutes ago, Destiny said:

For the record, I have never made meatballs. That has less to do with price / deliciousness and more to do with OMFG YOU EXPECT ME TO TOUCH MEAT NOPE FUCK THAT!

In spite of having an off-the-boat Italian grandmother, I never learned how to make them until I was married, because my people only ever put sausage or pork loin in the sauce. My husband was all "Whaddaya mean you've never eaten a meatball!?" And then of course I broke it to him that I was a vegetarian. Shockingly, he didn't break up with me.

Idk if it's true or not, Jeremy is so over the top earnest and aw shucks that I'm convinced it's all bullshit.

In my head this is for the benefit of TLC and his horrible inlaws to be and when the cameras aren't rolling he cracks open a beer and pats himself on the back for pulling it off.

Like JB and J'Chelle would sell any of the girls to the devil himself if it would keep the TLC money rolling in.

Commercial - Jessa pronounces the t in often and so does my daughter and I have no idea where he got it from.

3 minutes ago, JoyfulSel said:

Michelle looks so out of place. Why can't she just leave the young couples? She's so annoying.

at least she is not talking at all 

Ben just slipped up saying the photo shoot was scheduled for months - um Months um hello six weeks officially 

isnane liars 

I call this Luis guy as best man 

2 minutes ago, JoyfulSel said:

Michelle looks so out of place. Why can't she just leave the young couples? She's so annoying.

I thought you were going to say her stupid 80's puffy sleeved shirt and huge banged mullet? 

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived