IGNORED

Counting On Season Two- Part 4

samurai_sarah

Bin talking about planning his engagement. There is no way in hell he planned or did any of that crap, making Jessa go around half of Arkansas, with his pea-sized brain.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JoyfulSel said:

Bin talking about planning his engagement. There is no way in hell he planned or did any of that crap, making Jessa go around half of Arkansas, with his pea-sized brain.

Yeah, like he paid for that train or the church rental on his salary cleaning toilets for Boob. Riiiight Ben, keep talking. 

Didn't they supposedly get engaged during that awful east coast heat wave? Was there an errant rain shower mixed in there (I thought it was sunny and 100 degrees), or did they postpone the announcement? Hmmm.....

On the next episode, Queen Jilly is coming home. Jessa announces her pregnancy whilst Michelle wears that fashionable puke shirt again.

I actually really hope Jinger is happy. Maybe she can now finally get away from her crazy family.

Back - he has a lot of friends and personal memories in NYC and she likes it, too...in a generic tourist way...so of course what better place to propose.

She loves the hustle and bustle and di-ver-sity...which isn't pronounced like that.

She wants to make sure they stay in shape for possible future wedding.

Editors way of letting us know Jinger isn't as oblivious as her family thinks she is?

If Jinger had not been in the mood for pictures on a rooftop in NYC before dinner it would have ruined everything.  His friend is taking pics because photographer and said that he's done great pics of him in the past.

I thought they were kind of shitty to be honest but what do i know?

His bf shows up with the ring and Jeremy notes Jinger wasn't going to be the only one proposed to.  Because his friend pretended to propose to him.  Iif you don't think that sounds hilarious it was even less funny on camera.  Jessa thinks singer would say yes even without pictures on a rooftop...

Duh - rarely do women say yes just because of rooftop access.

but concern if it's raining the cellist and guitarist will have issues.  Because who wants a soggy chello?  I don't think the guitar would be an issue because Melissa Etherridge has played in the rain.

Ben lets in on Jessa enjoying the time up to the proposal while she does Jinger's hair.  I heard a voice that sounded like Michelle so Idk if speaker phone?  (after the fact edit - she was there.  My brain was clearly trying to shield me from that fact at this point.)

Something about Ben being least likely to arouse suspicion in Jinger.  Pretty sure arousal was a deliberate word choice which amuses me.  Jessa oozes snark - free Jessa.

Oh blah blah Jeremy for the eleventy-th time about asking this woman to be his wife.  It's that ridiculous 'come thou fount' song...she said it was pretty.  Didn't she realize that's an unusual song to hear on a rooftop for no reason?

I SO wish I had the words to describe her face when she said yes to his proposal.  It's was kind of simultaneously demonic and excited - like she was presented with a basket filled with vipers and cash.

Jessa and Ben...and there's Michelle.  Good God...

"I heard there was a rainbow!!  A rainbow!!!"  That's Michelle who I fully believe she flew there under her own power to see that rainbow,  

(yes, she can fly - harness evil and the propulsion is incredible)

To paraphrase an old awesome sitcom I believe "[Michelle's] attitude is supplied by one of the country's leading pharmaceutical firms."  Idk what she was on - but it looks like it was effective.

Just now, marmalade said:

Didn't they supposedly get engaged during that awful east coast heat wave? Was there an errant rain shower mixed in there (I thought it was sunny and 100 degrees), or did they postpone the announcement? Hmmm.....

it rained the entire day - yet the sound stage magically cleared up when he proposed 

3 minutes ago, nst said:

it rained the entire day - yet the sound stage magically cleared up when he proposed 

#TheMagicOfTelevision

35 minutes ago, Destiny said:

For the record, I have never made meatballs. That has less to do with price / deliciousness and more to do with OMFG YOU EXPECT ME TO TOUCH MEAT NOPE FUCK THAT!

If you are going to side with the Duggar's over me I'm going to stop answering your texts when you ask me to recap this stuff.

6 minutes ago, nst said:

But I don't think it rained during the heat wave that we saw pictures of them sweltering in pictures posted on Sunday (before they announced the engagement, when they were in Jersey). Something is off about the timing. They could have been engaged for a while before the announcement and went to Jersey during the heatwave. It could have been two different trips. I'd have to dig up a Red Bulls' schedule. 

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

But I don't think it rained during the heat wave that we saw pictures of them sweltering in pictures posted on Sunday (before they announced the engagement, when they were in Jersey). Something is off about the timing. They could have been engaged for a few days or even a week before the announcement. 

ok - how about a month - I believe that 

30 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I steal gloves from work, we get cases of them open boxes laying all around. 

Am I the only one who is creeped out by Jessa's over huge toothy smile when she talks? It looks so fake and forced. 

Nah - mine is huge and toothy when I'm smiling because I have to and not because I want to.

If you are going to side with the Duggar's over me I'm going to stop answering your texts when you ask me to recap this stuff.

But but but that means more meatballs for you! Besides, you know you love me, vegetarian and all. :-p

Hmmm....the only home game the Red Bulls had in June was on my birthday, Father's Day this year, the 19th. They announced their engagement on the 27th. I knew something was fishy. 

http://www.newyorkredbulls.com/schedule?month=6&year=2016&club_options=Home&op=Update&form_build_id=form-byo_tHF-0SF3dyNqAl1269jq-uu3nwrfWoi9G_5x7Ow&form_id=mp7_schedule_hub_search_filters_form

23 minutes ago, nst said:

at least she is not talking at all 

Ben just slipped up saying the photo shoot was scheduled for months - um Months um hello six weeks officially 

isnane liars 

I call this Luis guy as best man 

I would pay money to see that behind the scenes.  Someone from TLC saying "Listen...you will get x seconds of screen time but if you speak more than 7 alotted words you are on the cutting room floor, capiche?"

"Now go put on an ugly green shirt and stay out of everyone's way."

2 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Hmmm....the only home game the Red Bulls had in June was on my birthday, Father's Day this year, the 19th. They announced their engagement on the 27th. I knew something was fishy. 

http://www.newyorkredbulls.com/schedule?month=6&year=2016&club_options=Home&op=Update&form_build_id=form-byo_tHF-0SF3dyNqAl1269jq-uu3nwrfWoi9G_5x7Ow&form_id=mp7_schedule_hub_search_filters_form

so again they are lying - well that doesn't surprise me at all 

which means the wedding will happen soon like a week to two weeks away 

We kind of already knew the lied.  It's a way of life for them now.

2 minutes ago, nst said:

so again they are lying - well that doesn't surprise me at all 

which means the wedding will happen soon like a week to two weeks away 

I called this coming Saturday the day they announced the engagement! LOL

Just now, marmalade said:

I called this coming Saturday the day they announced the engagement! LOL

well then we need to create a calendar like we did for Iddy's birth 

starting today and going to the end of November 

October 10 

etc 

I call October 29 - can't do it the same day as Jessa's lol 

16 minutes ago, marmalade said:

They announced the engagement on July 26. June is when they announced the courtship.

Sunday July 24 was a home game for the Red Bulls. It's entirely possible they got engaged that day. No clue if it rained that day or not, but I don't think TLC fudged the timeline too much.

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived