IGNORED

Jinger & Jerk V - Engaged

SpoonfulOSugar

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, CharityBear said:

I came across this but I'm not sure it is real https://www.instagram.com/jingerandjeremy/

The account is following the real Duggars, but obviously that doesn't mean anything.

I would think it's not real because there's no way they would permit a WOMAN to come before a man!!

Fuck, she gets engaged the week I go on vacation? And you are already on page 6.

I'm in croatia,  I can't follow this shit right now!!! :tw_bawling: (:pb_lol: to show i'm joking in case someone doesn't get it)

57 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Solitaires seem to be a theme with the Duggar daughters. Maybe that's what they all like? 

Maybe they get a deal on them with Sam's Club. :D

I get the feeling if she was going to appear on social media, it would've been sooner (didn't the others bag their accounts as soon as courting was announced?).

Maybe, SHOCK HORROR, Jinger isn't interested in it!

(no, I don't believe it either) :pb_lol:

I agree that Jessa looks pregnant. I was hoping her kids would have better spacing. But if she is indeed pregnant and showing a bit, then her kids will be around 18 months apart. Maybe less. Maybe she will get a reality check once a second is born. Spurg is and easy baby. Two are hard no matter how easy they both are.

53 minutes ago, accountingstar said:
32 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

Now this picture looks like maybe there is something there.  If they can find love and if Jeremy can get away from the Duggarnaut maybe there is hope.  

Now this picture looks like maybe there is something there.  If they can find love and if Jeremy can get away from the Duggarnaut maybe there is hope.  

The Duggar Family Blog has two more photos and Michelle is in one. Where's Jim Bob?

dsc02209-featured.jpg

dsc02211.jpg

Surprised about the closeness and touching of the last photo.

CinderJana needs to get out ASAP.

Okay, just watched the TLC promo.  I feel better.  They do look genuinely, independently happy to a degree. (independent of Boob and Co and the show.)  We get to see tiny glimpses of perhaps the real Jeremy ... Hope Jinger gets whisked away to the far reaches of TX by October.  Being under this guy's headship has GOT to be better than being under Boob's. 

I think we haven't seen more boys marry since after JD there are 4 girls. Josiah had a failed courtship. It is plausible for Joseph to not yet find someone.  Only JD is an anomaly but he's very reserved so I'm not surprised he hasn't found anyone. Not to mention the boys are expected to immediately be able to pump out blessings and provide for their family.  That's enough to scare any young guy. 

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I agree that Jessa looks pregnant. I was hoping her kids would have better spacing. But if she is indeed pregnant and showing a bit, then her kids will be around 18 months apart. Maybe less. Maybe she will get a reality check once a second is born. Spurg is and easy baby. Two are hard no matter how easy they both are.

For a normal person yes, but don't forget that she could count on many volontary babysitter....

1 minute ago, JMO said:

I think we haven't seen more boys marry since after JD there are 4 girls. Josiah had a failed courtship. It is plausible for Joseph to not yet find someone.  Only JD is an anomaly but he's very reserved so I'm not surprised he hasn't found anyone. Not to mention the boys are expected to immediately be able to provide for their family.  That's enough to scare any young guy. 

It doesn't seem to have scared Ben. ;)

I get the feeling if she was going to appear on social media, it would've been sooner (didn't the others bag their accounts as soon as courting was announced?).

Maybe, SHOCK HORROR, Jinger isn't interested in it!

(no, I don't believe it either) :pb_lol:

Jessa got hers 3 months before she was engaged (a lot of people scoffed at the fact that her username was her first name and her boyfriend's last name... Lol) and Jill got one when they announced her engagement. Josiah got one when the announced his courtship, but has barely used it, especially after things were called off. I think there's a good chance that she'll have one by the end of the week. Otherwise, how will we know how much better than us they are?!

1 minute ago, JMO said:

I think we haven't seen more boys marry since after JD there are 4 girls. Josiah had a failed courtship. It is plausible for Joseph to not yet find someone.  Only JD is an anomaly but he's very reserved so I'm not surprised he hasn't found anyone. Not to mention the boys are expected to immediately be able to provide for their family.  That's enough to scare any young guy. 

Didn't stop them from marrying off Josh with no income prospects... didn't JB just give him the used car lot?

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm torn between being disappointed that she's probably pregnant and thinking that her being pregnant is better than adopting (assuming they even meant any of that) because i just don't think those two have the maturity, wisdom, and compassion to deal with a child that might have additional struggles in life. Even if they adopted a newborn, there could still be problems down the road. I know someone, I guess you could call her a friendly acquaintance, who adopted a baby as a newborn and at about 8 months he started to exhibit a lot of troubling symptoms. It took several years to get a diagnosis of fetal alcohol syndrome. He's eight-years-old now and they pour huge amounts of time, energy and money into trying to help him. I just don't see Jessa and Ben being willing to do all that. 

Of course, I'm not sure if their claim to want to adopt is even true or if it's just a ploy for attention and ratings. 

Sierra was making pumpkin flavored desserts this week (and posting it on instagram) Strange that she was tagging Marjorie... but I wonder if Pumpkin Truffles are in line for Jinger's Coffee party...

pumpkin.jpg

"Thank you for sharing your edible talent with us" from Marjorie??? So... she's hanging out with the Duggars and hangers on again?  I wonder if this was Jinger related or perhaps Josiah is going to surprise us all...

7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

"Thank you for sharing your edible talent with us" from Marjorie??? So... she's hanging out with the Duggars and hangers on again?  I wonder if this was Jinger related or perhaps Josiah is going to surprise us all...

Can you say DOUBLE WEDDING? Cha-ching! The stuff of TLC's dreams!

7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Sierra was making pumpkin flavored desserts this week (and posting it on instagram) Strange that she was tagging Marjorie... but I wonder if Pumpkin Truffles are in line for Jinger's Coffee party...

pumpkin.jpg

I feel like there are only so many fundies in that part of Arkansas that they all have to hang with the same groups. They don't have much choice. 

I just thought of something. Jinger will have a gourmet coffee station at her wedding and hot chocolate or hot cider for the kids. And fall themed desserts to go with it. I'm calling it! 

1 hour ago, luxfilia said:

I had a 5-month engagement. I was with my now husband for seven years prior, though, and I used to shoot weddings so we'd already decided on everything we liked/didn't like. It was just a matter of booking things as quickly as possible, but it turned out a million times better than a typical Fuggar wedding. I guess I'm saying a person can plan an elegant/charming wedding in 5 months, but I'm not sure a Duggar can. And I would hate a Sierra-designed wedding even if she planned it for five years.

(ETA "Fuggar" was a total typo, but one I'll let slide. Lol.)

I planned my wedding in five weeks. It wasn't even remotely what I wanted (controlling parents, you know), but it was a simple and lovely little wedding with a sit-down dinner. 

12 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

That's old news. She has been hanging out with them again for awhile. Sierra posts photos. Here's one:

tumblr_inline_oan90uIDZJ1tacqfz_500.png

Jessa Seewald hanging out with Sierra the wedding planner and Marjorie Jackson,Josiah`s ex-courtship-interest.

Looking back it makes sense that Jinger is trying to hide her hands in this photo given she is engaged already.

tumblr_oap9znF4Gm1uipssao1_500.png

3 minutes ago, accountingstar said:

That's old news. She has been hanging out with them again for awhile. Sierra posts photos. Here's one:

tumblr_inline_oan90uIDZJ1tacqfz_500.png

NIKE!! So many knees showing!! So disgraceful! lol

I'm just waiting for one of them to be pregnant at the same time as another's TWO pregnancies: i.e. if Jessa is pregnant now, Jinger announces a pregnancy this winter, and then Jessa gets pregnant again while Jinger is in her ninth month.  Or whatever - I'm just using random names as an example.  I had a baby in March, and I realized the other day that my friend was pregnant at the same time as me twice: one baby in September, and another due next month (yes, 11 months apart) - so she was in her third trimester when I was in my first, and then in her first trimester again when I gave birth.

Daughter weddings are always more interesting for tv viewers than son weddings because, frankly, misogyny. The idea that the bride's family pays is still pretty much a cultural staple in the states still (and yes, that's true even if it wasn't the case with your wedding), and that means most of the wedding planning can be documented. Also, the Duggar daughters are more camera friendly in that very generally they are more attractive and eloquent than their two ripe-for-marriage brothers JD and Joe.

Joe is an attractive guy but it still amazes me that we basically know NOTHING about him. Even when he went to college we never learned what he learned? When he was done we didn't really learn what he earned? What does he do all day? Where does he work? Does he work? Joe is a big mystery, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's because he's got some stealth intelligence going on and he's trying to stay low for maybe a long con out of the game. Maybe not, but he strikes me as one of the most studious and perceptive (went to "college"/keeps his mouth shut/lays low/got up early as a teen to study the bible/read the bible three times in a year as a goal/etc). I know he was featured more in this past season but I didn't watch it, but I don't think he said anything too revealing, cause nothing he said was ever discussed here at least.

JD is a tv disaster. Poor guy. It really felt like the past year and half-ish JB was trying to market his bachelor son, I think partly because he needed a new Best Son after Joshgate, and hippy Derrick and childman Ben wouldn't cut it. But I think Jeremy is going to fill that role now: he's educated but invested in the faith, he's older and attractive, he's eloquent. JD is just...none of these things. And it's really JB's fault. Maybe we'll see some damage control of that in the next five years with the younger sons (Jed-Jack) to make them more eligible so JB can actually start creating his Duggar empire he's always dream cause right now he has two Duggar boy grandsons from Josh and probably not a lot coming anytime soon.

This has been an unsolicited armchair analysis no one asked for by me, a professional nothing :)

57 minutes ago, CharityBear said:

I came across this but I'm not sure it is real https://www.instagram.com/jingerandjeremy/

The account is following the real Duggars, but obviously that doesn't mean anything.

No, it would only mean something if a Duggar was following them back. The Duggars follow only the Bateses, Queries, Pecans, masiespace, Jenni Hartono, and a couple other Gothardites I can't remember. 

Friendly reminder: If you want to send Jinger a wedding gift, please do not mention FJ! Legal reasons and all that. Thank you for understanding!

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived