IGNORED

Jinger & Jerk V - Engaged

SpoonfulOSugar

10 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

I vote for pumpkin spice lattes and gingerbread cookies 

59460d7eaf221cdab8cb5501ffa9d5c7.jpg

I wonder if Jinger likes Ginger.............

I also wonder what Geremy tastes like.............. (because otherwise it'd be one sided - it's his day too) ;) 

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting married in December and if a Duggar steals my wedding date, I will DIE.

I mean, I likely won't die. But I'll be very upset. What am I thinking though? 5 month engagement? Pfffft.

9 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

DM tried to zoom in on the ring but it's pixellated. Looks like a princess center with two round side stones. NEED A BETTER PICTURE. 

I blew it up and it looked oval to me. Or POSSIBLY a single stone princess or cushion, the latter being the IN stone right now. Given how tiny her hands are, and how "big" the stone looks, I'm guessing one carat. 

4 minutes ago, obiwanfreak said:

I found this from US Weekly.

Capture.JPG

Solitaires seem to be a theme with the Duggar daughters. Maybe that's what they all like? 

2 minutes ago, SunnySideUp said:

I'm getting married in December and if a Duggar steals my wedding date, I will DIE.

I mean, I likely won't die. But I'll be very upset. What am I thinking though? 5 month engagement? Pfffft.

I'm guessing they'll get married no later than the end of October/early November. I don't think there's been a Duggar engaged longer than 3 1/2 months. 

Great, their engaged.  Another whole shitacular season of Counting On to look forward too!! Bring on the boring!

3 minutes ago, SunnySideUp said:

I feel you. JIll and I got married on the same day :mad: I had that date 18 months in advance..

1 minute ago, Mela99 said:

Solitaires seem to be a theme with the Duggar daughters. Maybe that's what they all like? 

I think they're just generally popular right now...... back when I was young (when the world was black and white and we still had halfpennies ;) ) a row of three (normally 2 diamonds and a coloured gemstone) were all the rage

I feel you. JIll and I got married on the same day :mad: I had that date 18 months in advance..

We may have to form a support group.

On the other hand, it would be interesting to compare. I'm similar in age to Jinger, and my fiancé and I have been dating since before Josh and Anna got married. Also, to see how many children they have before we get around to it. These girls' lives just make me so sad.

But I'll still DIE.

6 minutes ago, SunnySideUp said:

There could be possibly 4 more Duggar babies on the way by then (not including twins) ;) 

Most people I know who have gotten married in the last few years have solitaires. I think it's more of a trend thing than a Duggar thing.

Also, they get married so young (Jeremy being an outlier) and without good jobs, they can't afford much more.

Counting down the hours until Jinger's social media accounts are activated... I'm pretty sure @JingerVuolo on Instagram is going to be her. Still no posts.

A 5 month engagement?! My Fiancee and I are having a 2 year engagement, 1 year to go.  After 5 months this is bound to look as thrown together and poorly done as all the others.  Get ready for Sierra's posts!! 

Jinger looks very happy. First picture in ages where any of the Duggerlings' smiles reach their eyes.

index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=1575FA9D

I'm not sure why ME'chelle  is in JinJer's engagement photo.  Actually I know why -- because it is all about ME'chelle. 

The Duggar Family Blog has two more photos and Michelle is in one. Where's Jim Bob?

dsc02209-featured.jpg

dsc02211.jpg

Surprised about the closeness and touching of the last photo.

CinderJana needs to get out ASAP.

Just now, Ralar said:

Jinger looks very happy. First picture in ages where any of the Duggerlings' smiles reach their eyes.

index.cfm?a=Files.Serve&File_id=1575FA9D

I'm not sure why ME'chelle  is in JinJer's engagement photo.  Actually I know why -- because it is all about ME'chelle. 

Holy!! Michelle looks like shes aged 20 years just in the last few weeks........wtf.

12 minutes ago, Jessie E said:

Great, their engaged.  Another whole shitacular season of Counting On to look forward too!! Bring on the boring!

Tuesdays at 8, following the Olympics. :/

4 minutes ago, Jessie E said:

A 5 month engagement?! My Fiancee and I are having a 2 year engagement, 1 year to go.  After 5 months this is bound to look as thrown together and poorly done as all the others.  Get ready for Sierra's posts!! 

I had a 5-month engagement. I was with my now husband for seven years prior, though, and I used to shoot weddings so we'd already decided on everything we liked/didn't like. It was just a matter of booking things as quickly as possible, but it turned out a million times better than a typical Fuggar wedding. I guess I'm saying a person can plan an elegant/charming wedding in 5 months, but I'm not sure a Duggar can. And I would hate a Sierra-designed wedding even if she planned it for five years.

(ETA "Fuggar" was a total typo, but one I'll let slide. Lol.)

5 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

When their registry comes out I'm debating on getting a gift and seeing if they send thank you cards

save the money - they do 

No Jinger Instagram yet. The easiest way to check is to cross check who Duggarfam/Jessa follow. They're the most picky. Since I'm #blessablocked, I just checked Duggarfam, and there's no account associated with Jinger. Yet. 

1 minute ago, marmalade said:

No Jinger Instagram yet. The easiest way to check is to cross check who Duggarfam/Jessa follow. They're the most picky. Since I'm #blessablocked, I just checked Duggarfam, and there's no account associated with Jinger. Yet. 

Jessa isn't following anything Jinger related yet.

I'm not at all surprised to hear they're engaged. At this point, with the Duggar brand so tarnished, I can't imagine a Duggar kidult being allowed to announce a relationship they weren't confident would lead to marriage. The last thing the Duggars need at this point is speculation about why a courtship didn't work out. I figured that once the courtship was made public, the marriage was a done deal.

Poor Jana. They keep leaving. All but the oldest. Has to mess with her mentally. It just has to!

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived