IGNORED

Brooklyn Elise Countdown Is Over - She's Here!

JMO

Well she's responding to comments anyway and Carson is cute! Even if it is a #latergram. 

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/22/2017 at 0:30 PM, Carm_88 said:

Chad continues to be a good fundie husband. Not a shocker. 

I really hope she hasn't started "nesting" again, but given the spacing of Carson and Brooklyn, it's entirely possible ...

1 hour ago, colors_outside15 said:

I really hope she hasn't started "nesting" again, but given the spacing of Carson and Brooklyn, it's entirely possible ...

They're been arranging and redecorating that house since they got married. I think both of them do their best in order to have a nice home. Fundies or not, preggers or not, it's something to praise.

I'm sure Erin keeps sweet about it but she realises how lazy his father was and what a miserable home they had before the TLC rebuilding.

Chad does nice work. That countertop is beautiful. I doubt Gil would put in the effort to do something like that for Kelly. Iirc correctly, it was boob that was responsible for the Bates home remodel, or at least his pocketbook (or TLC's?). 

2 hours ago, 16strong said:

Chad does nice work. That countertop is beautiful. I doubt Gil would put in the effort to do something like that for Kelly. Iirc correctly, it was boob that was responsible for the Bates home remodel, or at least his pocketbook (or TLC's?). 

TLC for sure. I know the episode tried to show it was a Duggar's gift, but no way JB is spending money helping anybody.

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I wonder if Erin passive aggressively asks Chad to do all this shit? :pb_lol: 

Maybe he was sick of hearing about the ugly counter tops? 

I have a cousin who is married to a doctor who builds stuff like that for her all the time.  They also have eleventy kids and have been bf/gf since they were like three years old.  Some guys are just Chads.

16 hours ago, QuiverDance said:

I have a cousin who is married to a doctor who builds stuff like that for her all the time.  They also have eleventy kids and have been bf/gf since they were like three years old.  Some guys are just Chads.

The one thing I can't snark on is Erin and Chad making improvements on their house. They're probably renting with an option to buy. It's not always my style but I will never fault anyone for a fresh coat of paint and a new counter.

13 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Max is quite cute! :) I hope they don't get rid of him. 

I'd take the cute little cottage and the house. But I'd ditch the beliefs and stock some cold beer that I could enjoy in the evening while sitting on that porch.

That is a gorgeous photo just posted above.

I am hoping when Chad & Erin are doing house tweaks, they don't get the whole family and a camera crew to come help (a la Duggars).

I LOVE how the shovel says "Oh! Grow Up!" Quite clever to be honest.

2 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

I LOVE how the shovel says "Oh! Grow Up!" Quite clever to be honest.

Someone should gift one of those shovels to the Dullards. 

I love house projects, do a ton myself, and Chad does great work...but if they don't already own the cottage, it's a waste of money for them.  

If I remember their house tour correctly, even with two kids it won't be long until they outgrow the place.  As soon as they have another (if they do), they'll be in a bedroom crunch.  It's the cutest starter home, but it's small.  

I wouldn't be surprised if they quietly purchased it, but if not, they aren't going to be there long enough to be able to rent to own.  And doing upgrades on someone else's property doesn't make a lot of sense unless you're getting a significant rent break for it.  In that case they'd be better served buying a fixer that Chad could work on until they're ready to move in.

9 hours ago, Georgiana said:

I love house projects, do a ton myself, and Chad does great work...but if they don't already own the cottage, it's a waste of money for them.  

If I remember their house tour correctly, even with two kids it won't be long until they outgrow the place.  As soon as they have another (if they do), they'll be in a bedroom crunch.  It's the cutest starter home, but it's small.  

I wouldn't be surprised if they quietly purchased it, but if not, they aren't going to be there long enough to be able to rent to own.  And doing upgrades on someone else's property doesn't make a lot of sense unless you're getting a significant rent break for it.  In that case they'd be better served buying a fixer that Chad could work on until they're ready to move in.

I'm not sure about US, but in Spain you can make an agreement with the owner and if you arrange the rented house, you pay less rent for some months.

And maybe they're saving money to buy this house. Maybe they're planning a little family because Erin's disease. Or as they're fundies, they can put bunk beds and have 4 kids in one bedroom. Also, if they buy it, they can enlarge the house in the future.

I actually see a lot of Chad in Brooklyn. Callie for sure but I think Carson looks like Erin and Brooklyn more like her Dad...

3 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I'm not sure about US, but in Spain you can make an agreement with the owner and if you arrange the rented house, you pay less rent for some months.

And maybe they're saving money to buy this house. Maybe they're planning a little family because Erin's disease. Or as they're fundies, they can put bunk beds and have 4 kids in one bedroom. Also, if they buy it, they can enlarge the house in the future.

Hi, Melissa1977! I hope you don't mind me pointing out a small correction in your English. "Arreglar" in this context translates to "repair." "Arrange" here suggests furniture placement or maybe home decorating.

Many American landlords would be open to discounting the rent in exchange for repairs, I think, but not so much for decorating ;) 

8 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

She's Chad spit out all over again! :P 

She looks so tiny!

six months...that's how old carson was when she got pregnant with brooklyn...i guess we can start looking for the announcement of surprise #3 in the next few months

Dear Erin,
We understand that Brooklyn is a girl.
Please take that ridiculous thing off her head.
Regards, the Internet

On 2/11/2017 at 2:46 PM, picklepizzas said:

six months...that's how old carson was when she got pregnant with brooklyn...i guess we can start looking for the announcement of surprise #3 in the next few months

The Paine's have a boy and a girl. Carson looks exactly like Erin (especially in the sleeping picture she just posted) and Brooklyn looks exactly like Chad. They have enough room in the house they love for their family, and seem to be making enough money to support themselves. They have an adorable dog, constantly upgrade their home, and both parents are able (and willing) to work. Most importantly, both parents are ALIVE to support and love their children.

TIME TO STOP, CHERIN. You'll never be perfect because you're in a disgusting, insidious cult, but you have it pretty damn good. No need to risk Erin's life for more "blessings". You've been blessed. STOPPPPPPPPPP!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived