IGNORED

Brooklyn Elise Countdown Is Over - She's Here!

JMO

I know her due date is at the end of next month but with Carson she not only went 4 weeks early but they were going to induce around that time any way.  So I'm thinking it's time for a Erin Paine birthing thread.  

On a related note, I've been wondering if they have been purposefully drawing out this season to allow for birthing VSEs for the two babies.  

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they've said they will be inducing earlier because Erin went into labour on her own last time before they could do it.

She's due August 30th so I'd say she gives birth between August 1st-10th.  She sounds really excited to have a girl and already over this pregnancy.  I couldn't imagine being that pregnant in the Tennessee humidity she must be miserable 

I'm guessing any day now. With Carson 4 weeks early, a clotting disorder and a placenta abruption, no way that they'll risk waiting much longer. 

I hope for her and the baby that the doctor decide to induce her in a short time, is too risky to wait long, look what happen with carson, she risk a lot

My guess is they want the baby born ASAP and are closely monitoring Brooklyn's weight due to concerns about prematurity.  Suspect they'll induce once the baby reaches around 5 1/2 lbs or if there's any suspicion of impending labor.

She's probably a little more than 34 weeks now. It's not the worst thing for her to be induced this early (or a little later), but Brooklyn would still be considered premature. Certain body systems are still maturing at this point, so there could be complications for baby - but it likely wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as it would be if she had delivered earlier than this.

Making it this far is a very good thing and I hope her Doctors are able to induce as scheduled this time for Erin's sake - she looked terrified and like she was really suffering with Carson's birth. Hopefully she can make it a little longer without anything happening - the longer Brooklyn can safely stay in the womb the longer she has to gain weight and mature.

3 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

She's due August 30th so I'd say she gives birth between August 1st-10th.  She sounds really excited to have a girl and already over this pregnancy.  I couldn't imagine being that pregnant in the Tennessee humidity she must be miserable 

I'm four months pregnant in Connecticut - it's been ridiculously humid lately. Like, close to 100% humidity some days. I could barely walk my dog the past few weeks (she was not pleased and she was quite vocal about it; she is so lucky she's cute.) So I have a lot of sympathy for Erin right now. Almost full term in the middle of summer in Tennessee? That's my idea of a nightmare right now. Hopefully she's staying comfortable and cool.

She just posted yesterday that she's 34 weeks. She has indicated they are going to induce around 36 weeks.

I just hope for her sake and the baby that she doesn't go in labour early and that erything goes alright with the birth without any complications. A second c section comes with it own risks

23 minutes ago, Angelic83 said:

I just hope for her sake and the baby that she doesn't go in labour early and that erything goes alright with the birth without any complications. A second c section comes with it own risks

Erin didn't have a C-Section.

22 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

I am currently 33 weeks pregnant and live in Tennessee. I can confirm that it's not much fun. And I love hot weather. It's more of an air quality problem than an overheating problem. Hard to breathe when it's 100% humidity and your lungs are squished every which way.

9 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Erin didn't have a C-Section.

Oh my mistake I thought she had a c section :my_confused:

47 minutes ago, Angelic83 said:

Oh my mistake I thought she had a c section :my_confused:

You might have thought that because she had a high risk birth.

Regardless of the beliefs of the parents involved, I wish for a safe and healthy delivery for both Erin and Brooklyn.........and I hope for everyone's sake this is her last pregnancy. 

Cherin, you've got your boy and girl now, quit while you're ahead and everyone is still alive. Please. 

I as well hope she gets her epidural. I wonder if they are going to tape this one as well. Her delivery is the only one that was interesting to me

16 minutes ago, hollywood said:

I as well hope she gets her epidural. I wonder if they are going to tape this one as well. Her delivery is the only one that was interesting to me

I hope for a safe delivery and healthy baby - and that no taping will occur unless she actually, actively, wants it and isn't subjected to filming/making a video public by contract.  She is a person not a zoo animal - although Reality TV, and fans thereof, sometimes confuse the two.

I hope Erin and Brooklyn come through this okay and are healthy. As far as the future, I highly doubt Erin and Chad will try to limit their family size. I hope they don't conceive ever again after Brooklyn is born, but something tells me that's wishful thinking.

4 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I hope for a safe delivery and healthy baby - and that no taping will occur unless she actually, actively, wants it and isn't subjected to filming/making a video public by contract.  She is a person not a zoo animal - although Reality TV, and fans thereof, sometimes confuse the two.

As do I.

11 minutes ago, hollywood said:

As do I.

Yep.  That was not meant personally.  Sorry!

48 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Yep.  That was not meant personally.  Sorry!

no prob, I took it the wrong way at first. 

Question that I know has been answered but i can't find: Does anyone know how far Erin and Chad live from the Bates family house?

2 hours ago, hollywood said:

I don't wonder if they'll tape this one.  I'm sure the money's too good for them to refuse.  They can negotiate what gets edited out after the blessed event has occurred.

6 hours ago, hollywood said:

no prob, I took it the wrong way at first. 

Question that I know has been answered but i can't find: Does anyone know how far Erin and Chad live from the Bates family house?

They've said about 5 miles down the road. 

5 hours ago, Exjw2015deed said:

They've said about 5 miles down the road. 

You know, I love my family and my husband's family very much... But that's my idea of a nightmare. I personally need a bit more separation from them all - I like my privacy. :pb_lol:

That said, Erin seems to have difficult pregnancies in some ways. So I'm guessing that she and Chad likely appreciate having family so close by. And Erin seems very close with many of her siblings, so she specifically may appreciate not being very far away. Especially in the months before they conceived Carson - it may have gotten rather lonely for her otherwise.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived