IGNORED

Brooklyn Elise Countdown Is Over - She's Here!

JMO

She's absolutely adorable! Four months is the best age! They have personality but aren't yet mobile and can't run off. Those things on feet look very uncomfortable though.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Wait is she also wearing a tutu?....

Pants with a tulle skirt attached. How do I know? Someone gave me that exact outfit for my daughter! :pb_lol:

No matter what your personal taste is, if you have a baby girl somebody will gift you with pink frilly clothes!

as atrociously pink as the outfit as a whole is - the details on the socks, top and tutu all tie in together and make it cute.

8 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

She's absolutely adorable! Four months is the best age! They have personality but aren't yet mobile and can't run off. Those things on feet look very uncomfortable though.

That's what got me. I was wondering what was going on with those. She is happy and adorable looking though. 

On 8.12.2016 at 5:58 PM, Carm_88 said:

Brooklyn is 4 months old, all decked out in pink and has a massive bow....

A tutu and ballet shoes on her shirt - it's not like she would ever be allowed to go a ballet class, yet wear a tutu. But as long as she is a baby she is simply a doll.

Don't get me wrong - she is adorable and I love tutus, but it makes me sad to know that she'll never be able to pursue a dream like becoming a professional ballet dancer.

what were those foot flowers???  FEETbands?   Wow, they're not taking any chances people might not guess she's a girl, are they??

Not at all! Head to toe pink and a massive head band is the only way to be sure that people know she's a girl! [emoji12]

Did they have the baby in their arms all day?  Because Carson is in the stroller which doesn't have a car seat/newborn attachement in it.  And I see no baby slings on the parents.  Or did they have a secret helper (the one who took the photo)?

6 minutes ago, imokit said:

Did they have the baby in their arms all day?  Because Carson is in the stroller which doesn't have a car seat/newborn attachement in it.  And I see no baby slings on the parents.  Or did they have a secret helper (the one who took the photo)?

A bunch of other Bateseses were there with them.

See now, this is why my church youth group goes to the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL for field trips.

5 hours ago, Ursula said:

"Educational"

educationalololololol.jpeg

educationalololololol2.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So did the dinosaurs die of cholera as they languished away in steerage while the squirrels and puffins swilled champagne on the upper decks? Is that why they went extinct?

And now I'm just imagining Titanic on Noah's ark. THERE WAS ROOM ON THE DOOR, RABBIT. NOW WE DON'T HAVE VELOCIRAPTORS BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISHNESS.

54 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

So did the dinosaurs die of cholera as they languished away in steerage while the squirrels and puffins swilled champagne on the upper decks? Is that why they went extinct?

And now I'm just imagining Titanic on Noah's ark. THERE WAS ROOM ON THE DOOR, RABBIT. NOW WE DON'T HAVE VELOCIRAPTORS BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISHNESS.

You are hilarious!!! Oh my god.. I can't :D:D:D

Wow. I just ventured over to the Ark Encounter website to see what kind of "educational" experience they are providing. It is super snark worthy. What they're clearly trying to present as "educational" information comes across as "talking out of our ass."

Was every species on the Ark? No. Species is a term used in the modern classification system. The Bible uses the term “kind.” The created kind was a much broader category than the modern term of classification, species.

I have an irrational but extreme phobia of taxidermy and the Ark Encounter looks like a living hell to me. Surrounded by not only taxidermy but also fundies out for an educational day trip! I would die.

On 12/13/2016 at 6:59 AM, ophelia said:

A tutu and ballet shoes on her shirt - it's not like she would ever be allowed to go a ballet class, yet wear a tutu. But as long as she is a baby she is simply a doll.

Don't get me wrong - she is adorable and I love tutus, but it makes me sad to know that she'll never be able to pursue a dream like becoming a professional ballet dancer.

You never know, they have dance schools that are Christian focused now. My cousin attended one for a year!

2 hours ago, Fighter said:

You never know, they have dance schools that are Christian focused now. My cousin attended one for a year!

Some Christians think dancing is sinful. I am fairly certain the Bateses hold this viewpoint.

16 hours ago, Fighter said:

You are right! Just yesterday I saw on one of the Campana girls IGs that at least one of them is doing ballet.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived