IGNORED

Maxwells vote for Ted Cruz

albanuadh_1

I've noticed many times that Sarah posts about Anna & Mary's ideas- Aunties park, fixing special dinners, and now keeping all the kids so the adults (married only) can go out together. She never says that she joins in on the planning of these things. Do you think she just doesn't ever have any ideas, or does she feel she's above these things? She always just seems to hang around to take pics and not otherwise be involved. Maybe Anna & Mary are closer and tend to talk to each other more. I really wonder if Sarah has depression like Terie had and things like this are more than she can deal with. It took her a long time to pray and decide about a dog. I mean, yes, it's a decision you shouldn't take lightly, but they aren't traveling much any more. And if they do, usually there are 'extended family' still at home who could care for it. I don't see why the decision was that hard unless growing up under Steve's thumb has given her anxiety. That's just the feeling I get anyway.  I may be completely off base.   

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Odd1Out said:

I've noticed many times that Sarah posts about Anna & Mary's ideas- Aunties park, fixing special dinners, and now keeping all the kids so the adults (married only) can go out together. She never says that she joins in on the planning of these things. Do you think she just doesn't ever have any ideas, or does she feel she's above these things? She always just seems to hang around to take pics and not otherwise be involved. Maybe Anna & Mary are closer and tend to talk to each other more. I really wonder if Sarah has depression like Terie had and things like this are more than she can deal with. It took her a long time to pray and decide about a dog. I mean, yes, it's a decision you shouldn't take lightly, but they aren't traveling much any more. And if they do, usually there are 'extended family' still at home who could care for it. I don't see why the decision was that hard unless growing up under Steve's thumb has given her anxiety. That's just the feeling I get anyway.  I may be completely off base.   

This is probably quite likely, given the age gap between Sarah and the reversal girls. But Sarah probably does feel a bit differently to the others. She's ten years older than Anna, and has been praying for a husband for a long, long time. She keeps saying she's fine with waiting, but anyone can write anything on a blog where all you have are words and no accompanying facial expressions or gestures. It must be hard for her to see her brothers get married, and although she talks about being satisfied with what God is doing, she must be questioning why no-one's come along yet. I certainly would. She bore the brunt of Teri's depression, being the oldest girl, and likely remembers the days before Steve went full-on crazy. Since he is such a forceful personality, and since she has never been to school and experienced what other adults have been like (in terms of authority figures), I wonder how many of her memories/recollections/experiences are genuine, or purely shaped and manipulated by Steve. Psychologists would have a field day, nay, a field week with the Maxwells.

Oh, and four of them went to a Cruz rally in Missouri.

He truly is amazing! He’s solid, genuine, and would make a phenomenal president. Please join us in prayer for our nation. We need a godly president!

BLAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. The ignorance. The stupid. It burns. It buuuuurrrrnnnnnsssss.

I love that all of these fundies are supporting Ted Cruz. He is trying to take my livelihood away by wanting to shut down the IRS. I would never vote for him for that and other reasons and would gladly tell any fundie that.

At last night's debate, presidential candidate Ted Cruz repeatedly drove home one of his signature campaign promises: The abolition of the IRS. The Republican Senator from Texas told the crowd last night in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that the tax code has more words in it than the Bible, "and none of them are as good."

http://www.vice.com/read/what-would-actually-happen-if-ted-cruz-shut-down-the-irs-431

On 10 March 2016 at 7:07 PM, nelliebelle1197 said:

Thank you. I have no idea why she get so praised. I think she is likely the most brainwashed and dangerous of the Maxwell wives by far.

I sort of agree on this. 

It is very subjective who any of us find attractive, pretty, handsome etc....

NR Anna could be described as pretty, but her frumper atire makes her look frumpy  in my view and she might like to dress in these and hold Stevies' views - or does Chrisi make her dress like this as (as I've always thought) he has a frumper fettish? - which could be seen as a fraudiam ideology???

Why would you shut down the IRS? Without taxes, how will we ever pay for all those damn wars we get involved in?

I mean: how will we pay for roads and schools and libraries?

@Trynn, Cruz wants to replace the IRS with a flat tax.

Several of us women were talking this morning after our Democratic precinct re-organization meetings and we were in consensus that Cruz is really dangerous.

4 hours ago, Trynn said:

Why would you shut down the IRS? Without taxes, how will we ever pay for all those damn wars we get involved in?

I mean: how will we pay for roads and schools and libraries?

Not to mention all the people who will be out of a job.

I fucking hate Ted Cruz. I think I hate him more than Donald Trump because at least Donald Trump is aware of what a dickhead he is.

14 hours ago, johnhugh said:

I sort of agree on this. 

It is very subjective who any of us find attractive, pretty, handsome etc....

NR Anna could be described as pretty, but her frumper atire makes her look frumpy  in my view and she might like to dress in these and hold Stevies' views - or does Chrisi make her dress like this as (as I've always thought) he has a frumper fettish? - which could be seen as a fraudiam ideology???

Nothing to add except yeah for my internet boyfriend @johnhugh! I have not seen you in ages, lovey!

If the IRS is shut down, who is going to enforce that everyone pays their flat tax? Will there be no more tax write offs?

9 minutes ago, Ali said:

If the IRS is shut down, who is going to enforce that everyone pays their flat tax? Will there be no more tax write offs?

In Cruzistan everyone will be Christian, and we all know Christians are honest in all aspects of their lives, including paying taxes.

6 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

In Cruzistan everyone will be Christian, and we all know Christians are honest in all aspects of their lives, including paying taxes.

Yes, all Christians are honest. :roll:  All the Christians I know write off their donations to the church, missionaries, and Christian charities. This would not longer be possible without the IRS and a flat tax.

6 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Nothing to add except yeah for my internet boyfriend @johnhugh! I have not seen you in ages, lovey!

Blessed blessings darling X 

New photos of Calia!!! She looks cute. Still in huge flower headbands, sigh. We get it, she's a girl.

Not counting the title, Sarah's entry on the Cruz rally contained 9 sentences and 5 exclamation remarks and 0 substance. She thinks he is solid, genuine, and would make a phenomenal president but doesn't give any specific reason  why except that Cruz is amazing!  It's like reading a child's take on a political rally, or come to think of it, the circus:  It was amazing! We were thrilled!

Then she closes with this bible verse:

“Honour all men. Love the brotherhood.
Fear God. Honour the king.”
1 Peter 2:17

Which has what to do with voting for Cruz?  Honour all men seems more like a command to honour everyone running for President-- they are all amazeballs. Honour the king sounds like a command to honour Obama-- has she ever written anything complimentary about President Obama?

8 minutes ago, Handmaiden of Dog said:

Not counting the title, Sarah's entry on the Cruz rally contained 9 sentences and 5 exclamation remarks and 0 substance. She thinks he is solid, genuine, and would make a phenomenal president but doesn't give any specific reason  why except that Cruz is amazing!  It's like reading a child's take on a political rally, or come to think of it, the circus:  It was amazing! We were thrilled!

Which has what to do with voting for Cruz?  Honour all men seems more like a command to honour everyone running for President-- they are all amazeballs. Honour the king sounds like a command to honour Obama-- has she ever written anything complimentary about President Obama?

Sarah just types words. Then words from the Bible. Then presses Publish. :tw_wink:

Despite the fact that it was for a candidate I despise, I'm glad that the Maxwell "children" got a chance to go to a political rally.  It's kind of impossible to not hear about worldly current events at an event like that.  And it looks like Steve wasn't there to cover their ears at the scary bits.  Though a bit less useful for making an informed decision since it was after they already voted.  Better to keep the kids uninformed when you tell them who you're voting for, right Steve?

13 hours ago, Handmaiden of Dog said:

Let's be real here: Obama is a black man who doesn't hold political beliefs Steve likes. As far as the Maxwells and a large swath of American conservatives are concerned, he's the devil.

An Elton J posted a response stating he is 'Crusing Ted Cruz'

Are you a little more worldly than you have us believe Stevie?

19 hours ago, Handmaiden of Dog said:

"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood.

The Bible verses at the bottom don't often seem to be related to the post, in my opinion. Maybe in the Maxwell brain, it makes perfect sense, but most of the time, I'm like...:confusion-scratchheadyellow:  or "We get it, you love Jesus, blahblahblah."

On 3/14/2016 at 2:14 PM, mango_fandango said:

New photos of Calia!!! She looks cute. Still in huge flower headbands, sigh. We get it, she's a girl.

We can see her little bare baby legs. Is that allowed in Maxhell?

1 hour ago, FloraKitty35 said:

We can see her little bare baby legs. Is that allowed in Maxhell?

Elissa is a troublemaker for dressing her daughter like that.  I wonder how long she'll spend in the prayer closet for violating the dress code?  

5 hours ago, bertnee said:

The Bible verses at the bottom don't often seem to be related to the post, in my opinion. Maybe in the Maxwell brain, it makes perfect sense, but most of the time, I'm like...:confusion-scratchheadyellow:  or "We get it, you love Jesus, blahblahblah."

Maybe they use a random bible verse generator?  

27 minutes ago, Boogalou said:

Maybe they use a random bible verse generator?  

https://mobile.twitter.com/rnn_bible

27:51 And they were sore amazed, they were about five thousand men, and there was a cake of twenty men, having a great nation.

34:16 The LORD shall smite thee in the mountains of the four burden of the king of Assyria, and I will be their God.

23:18 Thou shalt not turn thee this day from the will of thy seed, and destroy thee from thy fear, and thou shalt be thirstyd.

1:20 And they were all amazed, and they were four thousand seventy and thousand.

31:30 And they shall be as the earrings of hearts, and their faces shall be slain with their swords.

90:3 For he saith, Make thee a great light: the mouth of the wicked is as with all their carcass.

13:10 And the Philistines followed that they might afflict them: and they said, Let them be consumed through the wall.

Teri's just told everyone to reread the Managers books. Why she even made that into a post I have no idea. She must have absolutely nothing in her life now she's finished homeschooling. 

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Teri's just told everyone to reread the Managers books. Why she even made that into a post I have no idea. She must have absolutely nothing in her life now she's finished homeschooling. 

Reminded me of when $cientology's David Miscavige instructed everyone to re-buy the whole Scientology canon, which had been republished (with important parts included that had previously been left out. Or something).

Archived