IGNORED

Gallery of Narcissist Fundies

Gimme a Free RV

I don't follow the Rodriguez family except via fj but I was tempted to look in a post up-thread.

So I looked. The message: world bad, god good. nowadays well nigh everybody is worldly but they're above that because they're godly.

Then I looked/listened to some videos.... um.... they spent a year touring and performing in churches, right? Uummm... did they ever take music lessons or even rehearse together? Really, a boy that age playing a trumpet ought to have at least 2 octaves (really, 3, but I'm being generous) and I won't even start on the violinist...

edit: ... OMG!!! a harmonica/flute combo? gotta see it to belive it: http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?page_id=1850

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be remiss if I failed to mention this charming couple:

56c722e56a3d7_hqdefault1.jpg.c9702131778

Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron and their trusty banana.

10 hours ago, bean said:

I find this picture of Geoffrey Botkin particularly terrifying. 

Why is the child eating a banana during a photo shoot? Why do Geoffrey's eyes make me feel like I'm looking straight into the gates of hell??

image.jpeg

He would make an excellent 

baddie in a James Bond movie.

11 hours ago, bean said:

I find this picture of Geoffrey Botkin particularly terrifying. 

image.jpeg

He looks like he could be one of Jeff Dunham's dummies.

(That kid looks like he's ready to spew banana all over Botkin's face.)

4 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

He looks like he could be one of Jeff Dunham's dummies.

(That kid looks like he's ready to spew banana all over Botkin's face.)

He is proving that he is not at all like the Duggars.

His family eat fruit!!

see real bananas!! Evil grin. 

( his not mine!)

Publication1.thumb.jpg.574f04cf2e80b83a7

Princess Akimbo...because it makes you look confident, righteous, and thinner.

Publication1.jpg.b146845feed01e2bd929f7f

If Jill had only had a chance to meet Geraldine Jones...

14 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

The-Culps.jpg.11e8d2445f646f7ee487789d7c

Ohmygawd, swap out the Mike for a banana and it's the same guy!!!!

Stacy “Come Hither” McDonald…

…and her husband James, who is so certain that their love is endlessly fascinating to others that it must be celebrated on Facebook with gag-inducing soft-rock lyrics:

And no mention of the Niednagel/Thomases yet? "Life is so totally awesome, bro! (If you're really, really good looking!)"

The perfect family photo for the Christmas letter: half of the family leaping around flashing gang signs, while the other half tries to restrain their babies as they float out of their grasps and ascend into outer space, in search of their home planets.

Is Kidist on the list?  It's been awhile since I've seen any posts about Kidist, but that's someone who should be put up for consideration.

As a reminder, Kidist lives in Toronto and hates most everyone:  women, minorities, immigrants, gays, Jews (and possibly other religions, too), mixed marriage (both race and religious).  Kidist also hates people who work in the service industry because they're inferior, poor people, and people who don't have a university level education.

However, Kidist is a woman, black, and an immigrant who works as a shop girl in a women's clothing store in a mall.  But she is convinced that she's superior to almost all others, and is not black, but caucasion.  She doesn't consider herself to be a minority so much as a member of the elite because she was born into privilege as a member of the ruling class of Ethiopia before her family had to flee at the beginning of the Ethiopian Civil War.  She spent time in Paris convincing herself that she was not a refugee, but the equal or superior to the Parisian girls she admired, but I don't think she ever really became a part of that social set.  She appears to not consider herself to be an immigrant, but acts as if she chose to grace Canada with her wonderful presense and is enraged when she consistantly is rebuffed by those she wants to impress.  Working in a clothing store that caters to middle age, middle class, mid level working women somehow translates in her mind as her being a cutting edge fashionista.  

Remember when she was sitting in her favorite cafe with a glass of wine?  She apparently loved to read 'intellectual books' there so everyone could be impressed with her love of literature, her obviously superior education (and I get the impression that she actually is very well educated), and her impeccible taste in wine (a California white zinfandel, I believe).  The silly waitress brought Kidist a glass of wine made by the same vineyard that makes Kidist's favorite spirit.  Kidist did not order this new glass of wine, the waitress brought it as a gift, explaining that this was a new wine and she thought Kidist might want to try it.  Kidist exploded at the thought that a mere waitress would presume to think she would have any idea of what Kidist would like, and would then go so far as to foist an unwelcome gift on her and disturb her quiet afternoon posing for the other patrons and basking in her deep thoughts.  She actually wrote a letter to the manager of that establishment to complain and was then unhappy that the manager didn't seem to grasp the significance of the intrusion his staff imposed on poor Kidist.

She's sure gone quiet.  I wonder if she's been forced into therapy or something.

Kidist! I had to stop reading her because the seething hatred and arrogance from her blogs were just too intense. 

Re: Kidist - funny you should ask. Her blog went silent after July 2015, but 10 days ago she posted something very short (as in, an unfinished sentence) about buying a book by Edmund Burke. I've also been wondering if she's locked away somewhere, or physically ill. Blog link is http://reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca, for those who can stomach the crazy.

Laura Wood, "The Thinking Housewife," known to one and all here as "The Stinking Lousewife," did post something by Kidist on her blog last October:

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2015/10/from-ethiopia-to-paris/

Laura's gone retro Catholic, and basically hates everyone and everything, from the current Pope to pizza. I check her blog only occasionally, as she is truly crazy, and I can only handle minimal exposure.

Kidist! I just had a fleeting thought about her the other day. I was discussing a potential work trip to Toronto and in the back of my mind I was thinking "isn't there a crazy blogger who hates Asians that lives in Toronto?"

Yes she hates nearly everyone but she reserves a special strain of vitriol for Asian women.

On 2/19/2016 at 9:15 PM, Marian the Librarian said:

This list wouldn't be complete without Lisa Pennington.

deck02_zpsz3xrdf8r.jpg

images-7.jpeg

There are absolutely no words for how angry these pictures make me.  The only redeeming feature is that Faith was probably planning her escape as the pictures were being taken.

23 minutes ago, Koala said:

There are absolutely no words for how angry these pictures make me.  The only redeeming feature is that Faith was probably planning her escape as the pictures were being taken.

Talking about Lisa Pennington, let's not forget this masterpiece of hers:

Who does Lisa Pennington think she is?  The Queen of Egypt? All those slaves, oops, kids, around her with snacks, a fan, a parasol and entertainment!

In @Luisainlondon1's post, when that awful "The Humbler Games" ended, one of the videos featured was about sex in Pompeii, complete with a marble frieze of a threesome.

On 2/19/2016 at 8:36 PM, Gimme a Free RV said:

Publication1.thumb.jpg.574f04cf2e80b83a7

Princess Akimbo...because it makes you look confident, righteous, and thinner.

I think the icing on my hate-cake for Erika Shupe is the fact that she complements her insane restrictions on her children with looking like the bitchiest mom at the PTA meeting. Which she would be if she wasn't a homeschooler.

How has Lisa Pennington not been on my radar until now?? Those pictures, that video - they look like satire. Is she truly a legit fundie? 

On 2/18/2016 at 10:14 PM, Georgiana said:

Naturally, everyone was shocked, horrified, and compassionate when Jill first bared the news.  However, Jill is Jill and easily one of the most selfish, self-absorbed, and attention whoring people I have seen on FJ (If you don't believe me, read how great of a parent and Christian she thinks she is here: http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2383).  Jill quickly began to use Amy's tragedy for her own gain and to get attention for herself and her family.  She would post intimate details that made many people uncomfortable, and ill-chosen photos like close ups of the bedsores Amy developed.  She even managed to use the updates to brag about herself and her family whenever possible.

I couldn't get through that.  I made it through about 4 paragraphs before I had a serious urge to waterboard that woman.  Nobody came up to you and asked what day care you use or what you pay for cable.  Unless you go to a Wal Mart filled with very friendly crazy people.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 9:14 AM, Mary C Doates said:

I would be remiss if I failed to mention this charming couple:

56c722e56a3d7_hqdefault1.jpg.c9702131778

Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron and their trusty banana.

"Imagine the male penis is this banana. We're going to discuss how ladies shouldn't defraud bananas."

1 hour ago, bal maiden said:

How has Lisa Pennington not been on my radar until now?? Those pictures, that video - they look like satire. Is she truly a legit fundie? 

The Penningtons are crazy, crazy-anti-government fundamentalist Christians. Their homeschooling appears to verge on unschooling, but the parents are very involved in the Texas homeschool community. So not exactly your garden variety fundie. If the name rings a bell, it's probably because of the daughter, Alecia Faith Pennington, who escaped and started a viral campaign to raise awareness for American children with no documentation (parents never registered her birth, got a SS card, etc.). She did get her documentation recently after a long legal and legislative process.

ETA: Very real. Does appear to verge on satire... if only that were the case!

4 hours ago, Luisainlondon1 said:

Talking about Lisa Pennington, let's not forget this masterpiece of hers:

This woman needs help.  Seriously, she acts completely deranged.

Archived