IGNORED

Gallery of Narcissist Fundies

Gimme a Free RV

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/20/2016 at 4:15 PM, DomWackTroll said:

Stacy “Come Hither” McDonald…

…and her husband James, who is so certain that their love is endlessly fascinating to others that it must be celebrated on Facebook with gag-inducing soft-rock lyrics:

And no mention of the Niednagel/Thomases yet? "Life is so totally awesome, bro! (If you're really, really good looking!)"

Dear Lord someone take the blur tool away from her

8 hours ago, Luisainlondon1 said:

Talking about Lisa Pennington, let's not forget this masterpiece of hers:

2 thngs....

She and Rick Ardnt need to join forces.... 

I showed my husband this thread.  He got bored quickly, but he did see Jill.  He asked "Who is the woman with the evil eyes and what did she do to the woman in the hospital bed...."

14 hours ago, Clementine said:

Matt Chancey.

With his mentor The Tool:

Chancey1.jpg.233ce9444c097fb8e5233eaea05

... who taught the family about the art of wearing costumes...

Chancey2.jpg.33796e0b74fb2cc8b64eeeea81c

Chancey3.jpg.8c4f1d2780d5f78d79d2a467e56

He looks like the kind of guy who would have a rant about all the nice girls dating douchebags on his OKCupid profile.

Also, it's hard to look like a Great White Hunter during the Scramble For Africa when you're wearing dad pants and Merrells.

On February 20, 2016 at 7:15 PM, DomWackTroll said:

Stacy “Come Hither” McDonald…

…and her husband James, who is so certain that their love is endlessly fascinating to others that it must be celebrated on Facebook with gag-inducing soft-rock lyrics:

And no mention of the Niednagel/Thomases yet? "Life is so totally awesome, bro! (If you're really, really good looking!)"

Hey now, major Chicago fan here(dem's fightin' words, partner! :pb_razz:)He actually effed   up the words--it's "You are my love AND my life."

I did some reading up on Lisa Pennington because she's one I haven't paid much attention to.  Seriously, may God forgive me if I have been guilty of the parenting of my children that she has to hers.  

I read somewhere online that the family changed their last name?!?!?  Is that true and why would they?  Also, how nice of Lisa's husband to tell her father that they would never speak to them again if he (the grandfather) allowed Alecia to stay in his car and leave with him.  Just from her photos, Lisa seems like she's full of herself.

Does it not strike people as vanity when women like Lisa and Erika and Jill-Rod put out videos/tutorials/blogs that say, "I've got it all together.  Do like I do"?  Why can't they just shut up and keep to themselves without inflicting their "got-it-all-together-methods" on the Internet world?  I guess they'll continue as long as they have adoring admirers...with nothing better to do in life than read about other people's ways of raising their families.

On 2/19/2016 at 4:00 PM, Gimme a Free RV said:

Publication1.jpg.b146845feed01e2bd929f7f

If Jill had only had a chance to meet Geraldine Jones...

Ha! Ha!  I outted those of you who liked this post.  I know you're at least as old as I am to know who Geraldine Jones was. *smirk*

15 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Ha! Ha!  I outted those of you who liked this post.  I know you're at least as old as I am to know who Geraldine Jones was. *smirk*

"The :angry-devil: made me do it!"

12 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Who can forget the suave and respectful Perry Coghlan?

XllXp.jpg

The most rare and elusive fundie neckbeard. It's like my husband's and my guilty pleasures have joined together in this pic. I need to learn more.

I don't know if you guys are familiar with neckbeard culture, but if a fundie is a neckbeard does he hate himself? I need answers!!

1 hour ago, sophie10130 said:

The most rare and elusive fundie neckbeard. It's like my husband's and my guilty pleasures have joined together in this pic. I need to learn more.

I don't know if you guys are familiar with neckbeard culture, but if a fundie is a neckbeard does he hate himself? I need answers!!

I would classify Josh Duggar as a neckbeard who only managed to get a girl because she was essentially procured for him. Had he not grown up in fundie-land, he'd be on the internet complaining about how no girl wants to date him and no one appreciates how smart and awesome he is. And he would have a glorious mane about his throat.

18 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Who can forget the suave and respectful Perry Coghlan?

XllXp.jpg

Anyone who wears a t-shirt like that only deserves a knuckle sandwich. Ugh.

21 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

I read somewhere online that the family changed their last name?!?!?  Is that true and why would they?  

It's true, but I can't remember the reasoning behind it (or if we ever figured it out).  That seems to be a weird 1st generation fundie thing.  Steve Maxwell did the same thing, and I think there was another.  Strange.  

Whoa.

Wait!

What??

There are other fundie families who changed the family name?  I'd love to know why.  I wonder if it has to do with stepping away from generational sins, a desire to be disassociated from the husband's secular family he grew up in, or what?

On 2/17/2016 at 1:44 PM, Gimme a Free RV said:

56c4bf43ecb1a_10-10-08079-cropped.jpg.5e

Am I the very last one to notice that Erika's ears are double pierced?   :pearlclutching:

58 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Whoa.

Wait!

What??

There are other fundie families who changed the family name?  I'd love to know why.  I wonder if it has to do with stepping away from generational sins, a desire to be disassociated from the husband's secular family he grew up in, or what?

I wondered if it was bases on a history of lawsuits under the previous names.

12 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

OH, Honey! I'll see you Geraldine, and raise you: What was Geraldine's boyfriend's name? 

Hint: Jerry Lee Lewis (even OLDER clue) used the same nickname.....

33 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

OH, Honey! I'll see you Geraldine, and raise you: What was Geraldine's boyfriend's name? 

Hint: Jerry Lee Lewis (even OLDER clue) used the same nickname.....

KILLER![/old]

3 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Am I the very last one to notice that Erika's ears are double pierced?   :pearlclutching:

What a hussy! Next thing you know she'll be getting piercings.

On February 22, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Gimme a Free RV said:

I did some reading up on Lisa Pennington because she's one I haven't paid much attention to.  Seriously, may God forgive me if I have been guilty of the parenting of my children that she has to hers.  

I read somewhere online that the family changed their last name?!?!?  Is that true and why would they?  Also, how nice of Lisa's husband to tell her father that they would never speak to them again if he (the grandfather) allowed Alecia to stay in his car and leave with him.  Just from her photos, Lisa seems like she's full of herself.

Does it not strike people as vanity when women like Lisa and Erika and Jill-Rod put out videos/tutorials/blogs that say, "I've got it all together.  Do like I do"?  Why can't they just shut up and keep to themselves without inflicting their "got-it-all-together-methods" on the Internet world?  I guess they'll continue as long as they have adoring admirers...with nothing better to do in life than read about other people's ways of raising their families.

5 hours ago, Koala said:

It's true, but I can't remember the reasoning behind it (or if we ever figured it out).  That seems to be a weird 1st generation fundie thing.  Steve Maxwell did the same thing, and I think there was another.  Strange.  

IIRC, they've explained the name change (from Sublett) by saying that Pennington is James' mother's maiden name, and because his father was not around, they chose to change their family name to honor his mother instead of his deadbeat dad. Why they would do this after a number of years of marriage and multiple children is the question.

I didn't know about the Maxwells. 

1 hour ago, smittykins said:

KILLER![/old]

Argh!  You beat me to it!

I remember the Flip Wilson show like it was yesterday.

I was pretty young when the show was on(per Wikipedia, I was almost 8 when it was canceled), but I always got a kick from Geraldine, and the fact that "flip" had an arrowhead in the logo.

13 hours ago, sophie10130 said:

Thanks to this, I have now learned about neckbeard culture. I'm sure that knowledge has replaced truly useful knowledge in my brain.

Archived