IGNORED

Gallery of Narcissist Fundies

Gimme a Free RV

4 minutes ago, THERetroGamerNY said:

That is exactly what it looks like. 

And its its a little to close to his mouth for my comfort.

It is indeed a rather discomforting finger-stache maneuver...

We KNOW what that smell is.....don't pretend you don't Geoff.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

DPIAT wide stance suggestions:

1. Itchy piles

2. Piddled himself 

3. Thong a size to small (Pinocchio wears them and he tells lies)

4. Shaving rash

5. Slippery soles 

6. Thinking about airports

7. Can't take medicine orally

more suggestions ?

Trying to air his dirty laundry before anyone else did.

First of all, may I suggest a theme song for this thread? Play this uplifting worship music in the back ground as you peruse this splendid tribute to idolatry in modern Evangelical Christian culture:

Then, though this isn't a photo, is there anything that says I'm a fat, self satisfied asshole like Doug Wilson's avatar? 

Douglas-Wilson-2z.jpg.a97b28184494b1ac05

Oh, wait! Yes there is! powerisnotameansz.jpg.d102920bcf726403af

And don't forget those shabby chick fashion shows ya'all! 

bff046fc503f5e6c763c14f9a9f592a4.jpg.296

First of all, may I suggest a theme song for this thread? Play this uplifting worship music in the back ground as you peruse this splendid tribute to idolatry in modern Evangelical Christian culture:

Then, though this isn't a photo, is there anything that says I'm a fat, self satisfied asshole like Doug Wilson's avatar? 

Douglas-Wilson-2z.jpg.a97b28184494b1ac05860c2c98551803.jpg

Oh, wait! Yes there is! powerisnotameansz.jpg.d102920bcf726403af0d4dac914592e0.jpg

And don't forget those shabby chick fashion shows ya'all! 

bff046fc503f5e6c763c14f9a9f592a4.jpg.296917dcaf37d5fe14be93d90e0b6009.jpg

How could I forget Lisa Pennington (slaps forehead)!

Xgay Greg too. He is like an even less successful Jill Rodrigues - at least she could secure a motorcoach! He could fight for biggest Queen award with Dougie (a rare STRAIGHT queen) and the Pecan Thief.

11 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Let's honor our favorite narcissist fundies by creating a gallery of their selfies and pictures with others in which they are prominent, shall we?

CB-JatKWEAA-lk7.jpg.1ba0e2a0b4b598a33562

This picture just disturbs me!! The girl is on a ventilator, has a oral gastric tube in her mouth, has a cervical collar on, and they are taking a selfie with her!!!! Give me a break! She obviously was in some sort of serious accident so instead of being a normal human being and being there for her without photo evidence or being there they take a selfie and post it on the internet.... I just can't :brainbleach:  Why would they document her suffering like this. 

But, I guess I am just as guilty because i am trying to figure out why normal people would do this, Then i remember they are not normal they are lunatics for Jesus and my lowly peasant mind doesn't understand the higher calling from Jesus to take a selfie with critically injuried people. 

35 minutes ago, Diggingupdirt said:

This picture just disturbs me!! The girl is on a ventilator, has a oral gastric tube in her mouth, has a cervical collar on, and they are taking a selfie with her!!!! Give me a break! She obviously was in some sort of serious accident so instead of being a normal human being and being there for her without photo evidence or being there they take a selfie and post it on the internet.... I just can't :brainbleach:  Why would they document her suffering like this. 

But, I guess I am just as guilty because i am trying to figure out why normal people would do this, Then i remember they are not normal they are lunatics for Jesus and my lowly peasant mind doesn't understand the higher calling from Jesus to take a selfie with critically injuried people. 

I hate to say it, but that's not the lowest point of the Amy Foster Accident Saga.  The bottle blond with the crazy eyes there on the left is Jill Rodrigues.  She decided it would be a GREAT idea to meticulously document her sister's suffering in the most condescending way possible.  

The Rordigues Family threads are a good read, and you can search for Amy Foster to find out where the accident starts (WARNING: DEEP RABBIT HOLE).  To give you an overview, Amy (Jill's Sister) was driving with her 6 kids to visit her parents for Easter.  Her husband fell asleep at the wheel, the car hit the median, and rolled several times before coming to a stop.  The children and Kevin (husband) were fine, but Amy suffered a SEVERELY broken neck and it is unlikely she will ever regain use of her arms or legs (though she has limited arm mobility, so hopefully this will improve).  

Naturally, everyone was shocked, horrified, and compassionate when Jill first bared the news.  However, Jill is Jill and easily one of the most selfish, self-absorbed, and attention whoring people I have seen on FJ (If you don't believe me, read how great of a parent and Christian she thinks she is here: http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2383).  Jill quickly began to use Amy's tragedy for her own gain and to get attention for herself and her family.  She would post intimate details that made many people uncomfortable, and ill-chosen photos like close ups of the bedsores Amy developed.  She even managed to use the updates to brag about herself and her family whenever possible.

Perhaps the lowest point of the saga, and EASILY a leading contender for Most What The Fundie  Moment of 2015, was the "Gender Reveal" Jill had in the hospital cafeteria.  That's right.  While Amy was admittedly struggling to cope with the fact that she couldn't even hold or feed her own baby anymore and wouldn't likely be able to have any further children (Jill explicitly wrote that this was one of the hardest things for Amy), JILL decides to celebrate that she CAN have Baby #12 right in the hospital cafeteria....and then takes up a collection for a stroller.  You know, because why would a family with 11 kids already have one of those?  And it's not like her sister's family is probably going to be bankrupted by medical bills or anything.  No, give money to JILL.  

2 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

I hate to say it, but that's not the lowest point of the Amy Foster Accident Saga.  The bottle blond with the crazy eyes there on the left is Jill Rodrigues.  She decided it would be a GREAT idea to meticulously document her sister's suffering in the most condescending way possible.  

The Rordigues Family threads are a good read, and you can search for Amy Foster to find out where the accident starts (WARNING: DEEP RABBIT HOLE).  To give you an overview, Amy (Jill's Sister) was driving with her 6 kids to visit her parents for Easter.  Her husband fell asleep at the wheel, the car hit the median, and rolled several times before coming to a stop.  The children and Kevin (husband) were fine, but Amy suffered a SEVERELY broken neck and it is unlikely she will ever regain use of her arms or legs (though she has limited arm mobility, so hopefully this will improve).  

Naturally, everyone was shocked, horrified, and compassionate when Jill first bared the news.  However, Jill is Jill and easily one of the most selfish, self-absorbed, and attention whoring people I have seen on FJ (If you don't believe me, read how great of a parent and Christian she thinks she is here: http://rodriguesfamilyministries.com/main/?p=2383).  Jill quickly began to use Amy's tragedy for her own gain and to get attention for herself and her family.  She would post intimate details that made many people uncomfortable, and ill-chosen photos like close ups of the bedsores Amy developed.  She even managed to use the updates to brag about herself and her family whenever possible.

Perhaps the lowest point of the saga, and EASILY a leading contender for Most What The Fundie  Moment of 2015, was the "Gender Reveal" Jill had in the hospital cafeteria.  That's right.  While Amy was admittedly struggling to cope with the fact that she couldn't even hold or feed her own baby anymore and wouldn't likely be able to have any further children (Jill explicitly wrote that this was one of the hardest things for Amy), JILL decides to celebrate that she CAN have Baby #12 right in the hospital cafeteria....and then takes up a collection for a stroller.  You know, because why would a family with 11 kids already have one of those?  And it's not like her sister's family is probably going to be bankrupted by medical bills or anything.  No, give money to JILL.  

OMG that is the most evil thing i have ever read. I know a little about the Rodriguii family. But i hadn't heard this, This makes me sad for her sister Amy. Poor girl i hope she recovers from this horrific accident.

Now down the rabbit hole for me....please send rescue ferrets

4 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

DPIAT wide stance suggestions:

1. Itchy piles

2. Piddled himself 

3. Thong a size to small (Pinocchio wears them and he tells lies)

4. Shaving rash

5. Slippery soles 

6. Thinking about airports

7. Can't take medicine orally

more suggestions ?

Holding in a BIG one.

The thing about that picture of Jill and her sisters with Amy...

Jill has that glamour shot smile she tries to force her children to do whenever there's a camera around.  Not only that, but she's in full, heavy makeup.  Another, similar picture of her with Amy shows her wearing chunky jewelry.

I don't have a sister and, thank God, I've never yet faced a tragedy like this in my family.  However, if my brother, his wife, my kids, or my parents were ever to be in this kind of a situation, makeup and jewelry--basically, trying to look impressive--would be the very last thing on my mind.  I'd probably be at the hospital bedside in the same clothes everyday, puffy eyes from crying, hair that needed washing, and my concern wouldn't be, "Gotta look my best!....smile!"

Amy might be the sister with a broken body but Jill's the one with SEVERE problems--problems she joyfully inflicts on those around her.

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Here is Geoff thinking deeply about ducks. 

gb.jpg

John shraders long lost brother?

Ah Shrader, John Shrader I presume ?

Which way to the plane John?

What? No more manly adventures? But I'm all dressed up:tw_cold_sweat:

Wow, would John Shrader and Jill Rodrigues make a perfect pair? Imagine the snark and rage!

14 hours ago, singsingsing said:

The wide stance photo always kills me. Always.

When I showed the wide stance photo to Mr. No, he was like "holy shit!"

Fundy Trigger Warning:  Exposed necks!

Publication1.thumb.jpg.43bc4984b9e5bfc35

Joyce Meyer vs. Erika Shupe wispy bangs.  Who wore it best?  

15 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Fundy Trigger Warning:  Exposed necks!

Publication1.thumb.jpg.43bc4984b9e5bfc35

Joyce Meyer vs. Erika Shupe wispy bangs.  Who wore it best?  

*Dying of laughter* :my_biggrin: *beam*

15 hours ago, onlyme said:

This gave me a much needed laugh.

21 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Stevehovah.

roflbot-16.jpg

Wait...That is Stevehovah?

Sure it isn't this Steve?
buscemi.jpg.75a089ffe8f2ac8ba1ce1e67e1b7

Don't forget Abigail!  I couldn't find a really narcissistic picture, but she should get an honorable mention for "word narcissism".  You know, after her upbringing in an Ukrainian orphanage, and such...

I find this picture of Geoffrey Botkin particularly terrifying. 

Why is the child eating a banana during a photo shoot? Why do Geoffrey's eyes make me feel like I'm looking straight into the gates of hell??

image.jpeg

Archived