IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

Does he mean 10 hours from 11 p.m., which would be 9 a.m. tomorrow morning? Do I need to set an alarm?

I wonder if he's discussed this with his lawyers. Publicly dragging dirty laundry, or even slander, about the women with custody of his daughters on to Facebook would seem to be an excellent way one's visitation rights revoked.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh heck, I bet tomorrow he'll just post another selfie.  The way he spells, adding surplus letters to words (I suppose he feels this makes the words somehow more impactive and important) his hand probably cramped out after the 7th time he wrote "attourney."                                                                      

Actually he made my day today.  I got a good laugh out of this.  He won't do anything or he'd have done it already.   He's just pulling the old 'cliffhanger' routine out of his pocket just in case nobody peeks in on him tomorrow.

I long for the days when Russ was fighting ISIS over a sausage biscuit at Hardee's. This new crap is just sad, honestly.

Here is a guy that spent hours writing an essay to us when his arse should be looking for a job and getting his stuff together for his kids. Just stop, Russell. Get you act together, if not for yourself, at least for your girls. 

At least, over the last few weeks, he has shown us that contrary to his former depiction of himself, he actually is capable of effort. He can put effort into loving himself with self gifted boxes of Valentine's chocolate, self dates both at home and abroad and effort into consuming a bottle of alcohol before halftime during super bowl Sunday. His outstanding achievement, however, is the extreme effort he is allegedly pouring into this fascinating autobiographical work he plans to release tomorrow. (I admit I'm looking forward to the amusement factor although I'm sure his finished fantastical tale will rival the works of Erika Shupe in its desperate lack of editing, interesting content and general readability)

Laurens mom and Sarah would do well to screen shot everything and use it for their benefit in court.

Good point. Whoever it was that knows them IRL should get to screen capping ASAP when Russell posts his tell-all. Lawyers, especially divorce lawyers, loooove social media.

Oh snap!.  I waited all night to be dazzled this morning by Russ's mission statement and then....like everything else he seems to promise, a vast abyss of nothing.  As expected.

I think part of the reason he is directing his peeps over here is because really, he wants someone to get into the discussion here and steadfastly defend his honor.  He is trying to gather a little army.  

I see no one new has jumped into the murky waters here to save poor Russ.  He will lurk and wait and if no one shows up, he will try to come up at the 11th hour with some entities i.e. Russ in disguise, to save the day.

And that crack about the guy starting this because he had a crush on Russ's girlfriend, "cause she's like, so hot and all"....that was dumb.   Anyone can look at the start of this and see that is not the case.  Just another thing he made up.

However, I find it amusing that he doesn't like the idea of someone hankering after his girlfriend...a married woman he moved in on with the speed of light.  What is not ever okay for someone else to do, is always okay for Russ to do.

Classic definition of a sociopath.

It's not that we don't want you to tell the truth, Russell. It's just that you're such a drama whore that you can't stand it if anyone looks away from you for as long as a minute.

If that took hours to type, I'm wondering how much he had to drink beforehand.

That's all? I expected something a bit more substantial.

He says he's "tired of hiding." That's funny, considering how he has spent days upon days plastering what should be private business all over Facebook. Sarah and her husband are back together and seem to be caring for their children whereas Russell continues to feed his own ego. 

Maybe he thinks these posts were supposed to redeem him. From what I see, this was a desperate attempt to get an audience to pay attention to him. 

2 minutes ago, VaSportsMom said:

My world did not change after reading that.

And when did we ever accuse him of not owning his car or living off of his dad?

And no Russell, it doesn't cost $30 for lunch and $30 for dinner. You can pack (a much healthier) lunch for about $7. But that requires work. And a basic understanding of how money works. 

Now we know the information that his dad is the ward of the state. Don't they get some kind of Social Security unless his ward take his monetary for the expenses. Unless he is on some diet restrictions, or diabetic, he simply can't have pop or sugar things but granted once a while treat won't harm but it can hurt him as well.

My thoughts have not changed either about Russell either. It still the same and I am sure he is wanting us to do the "good ol boy" slap on the back for doing a good job. Nope.

I don't care how much those outings cost but where Russell getting the money? We can only guess.

I am sure he can write something better. Might take him a long time to write up an essay for us. It won't change our minds either.

3 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

And no Russell, it doesn't cost $30 for lunch and $30 for dinner. You can pack (a much healthier) lunch for about $7. But that requires work. And a basic understanding of how money works. 

We can only assumed that his dad might have given him money to help out. That is what families do in desperate times. That's ok, no shame in it but spend it wisely.

Russ posted this picture on his Facebook page.12743740_10205971599309397_2695034968100

A quick Google search of 456 Fulton Street East Peoria Illinois reveals that this is the address of Dr. Michael Shear. He's a counselor and it says that he uses Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy. He specializes in trauma, depression, and sex therapy. Dr. Shear says that his goal is to "help you take care of yourself in the shortest possible time."

Me thinks that Russ should pen Dr. Shear a negative review on Google and get a refund because obviously that method ain't working.

Just now, season of life said:

Russ posted this picture on his Facebook page.12743740_10205971599309397_2695034968100

A quick Google search of 456 Fulton Street East Peoria Illinois reveals that this is the address of Dr. Michael Shear. He's a counselor and it says that he uses Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy. He specializes in trauma, depression, and sex therapy. Dr. Shear says that his goal is to "help you take care of yourself in the shortest possible time."

Me thinks that Russ should pen Dr. Shear a negative review on Google and get a refund because obviously that method ain't working.

Nothing in that description will help Russ- nothing rational about that sad sack.   How sorry is his life if all he can post is a picture of his alleged therapist's building?  Oy vey.  

Now I'm off to find some truly interesting reading...

If Russell is truly seeking help, great, but in order for that help to work he needs to be completely honest about his own behavior and apply what he has learned in therapy to his everyday life. Attending therapy is only one part of the equation, and it won't work if you can't be honest.

15 minutes ago, Mecca said:

If Russell is truly seeking help, great, but in order for that help to work he needs to be completely honest about his own behavior and apply what he has learned in therapy to his everyday life. Attending therapy is only one part of the equation, and it won't work if you can't be honest.

I've met plenty of people in serious need of therapy.  However, each and every one sees nothing wrong at all with his or her behavior and could never understand nor implement any help.

I just got off work and had the chance to read through Russell's stunning revelations. I am a little disappointed by the anticlimatic posts but I will unwillingly give him a tiny measure of respect for not ranting and raving like he has in the past. 

I don't know why he felt he needed to prove himself to strangers on a discussion board. I guess he thought that if he gave his side of the story people would feel sorry for him and not react so strongly to his disgusting behavior and attitudes. I'm sure he has had hard times in his life; we all do. It's part of being alive in the world. 

He is good at talking about the struggles he deals with but what is lacking is his acknowledgement of his part in contributing to these struggles. I believe that SJ would not have left if he had not constantly been back and forth in his public declarations of love / hate for her and his insulting and manipulative public facebook posts, especially when she was dealing with dangerous pregnancy complications. (and no, she was not right in what she did but what other choice did she really have but to leave? He cut all contact with her early last year and then after he changed his mind, begged her in an ugly facebook post to contact him) I believe he would have a much better, even friendly, relationship with Lauren's mom if he wasn't so disrespectful and so obviously predisposed to think badly of everything she does. Maybe his work environment would have been better if he was respectful to his supervisors, didn't talk badly about his workplace on facebook (where his supervisor, on his friends list, was sure to see his posts) and kept his drama to himself. 

A therapist is a useful resource but he will never overcome his struggles until he recognizes his contribution to them. If he continues to think of himself as an innocent, sweet guy who was hoodwinked by nasty abusive people he will never rise about his challenges. He will continue to spiral downwards. He owes it to his daughter Lauren at least to face his biggest problem - HIMSELF - and get the help he needs. If Rose ever becomes part of his life, he owes it to her. He owes it to whatever friends and family he has that are still willing to give him a chance. 

His posts today were not fascinating revelations of truth. Most of what he posted we already know because he has talked about his situations before. They were sad and pathetic attempts to deflect attention from his bad characteristics to his supposed "good" ones. Sorry Russ, ain't buying it. My opinion of you has not changed. 

If he is truly getting help, either voluntary or court mandated, good.  I don't see any mention of the abuse of others, such as dragging Lauren's mom by her hair when she was pregnant, or the ways in which he has tried ro manipulate Lauren.  All he can say is "I'm not perfect."  I think the situation calls for more, hopefully he can bring it.

3 hours ago, nausicaa said:

In fairness, I did say in an earlier post: "I think there's gotta be something financial going on here that we don't know about. Sudden windfall after a relative's death? Was given control of a trust that was set up for his father? Made some kind of disability claim? I don't know, but he's getting money somehow and doesn't seem to have a care in the world."

But I think I made it clear that I was just speculating and said, "I don't know." 

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived