IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

17 hours ago, Firiel said:

Even his memes can't spell:

Hide contents

12798905_812825728819342_407453291934989

Married dads do this too... My brother works with his sons in 4-H and Scouts and robot contests, etc..... so no medal for you cause you couldn't keep your mate, dude.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Jingerbread said:

I don't think he's even doing the minimum.  Is he contributing a dime to Lauren's expenses?  I don't see how he can be when he won't keep a job.  He's doing the fun stuff and leaving the expenses to her mother.  He is definitely still a deadbeat.

Yeah, probably minimal child support if any.

Damn, mad props to Lauren's mom for letting her see him at all. She's a better soul than I am...

39 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

Yeah, probably minimal child support if any.

Damn, mad props to Lauren's mom for letting her see him at all. She's a better soul than I am...

Lauren loves Roach, and I think her mom doesn't interfere because she loves Lauren enough, and right now, Lauren probably doesn't understand her dad's antics.  Until he starts acting dangerous, or feeding Lauren vile information about her mother, I think Kindall (that's her name, right?) is doing the right thing.  She's not doing this for her ex.  She's doing this because she loves her daughter more.

13 hours ago, Jingerbread said:

To be fair, if a custodial parent won't allow more time, then can a non-custodial be blamed for doing the minimum?  The minimum here can also be a maximum.  I think we all know people in that position, who would love more than anything to get to see their kids more, and it's not fair to fault them when the other parent won't allow more than every other weekend.  One of my best friends is married to a man who realized that the more he fought for more time, the tighter he was making money in both his and his ex's household, and that the best thing he could do was to stop fighting, make things more peaceful, and enable his daughter to have more opportunities since money would be going to her instead of attorneys.  I don't think anyone would say he's doing the minimum by not seeing her more.  She's an older teenager now, and is very close to her dad.

I was careful in my "translation" to specify that I was mocking the type of single father that Russ chooses to be, not non-custodial single fathers in general. I have nothing but respect for parents who sacrifice their own happiness and interests in order to provide their children with more security and peace, even if it means having less access to them. Your friend's ex is a great example of a person that made a heart-breaking, but selfless choice.

Russ is nothing like that. He has made it abundantly clear that he can't be arsed to do anything for either of his biological children beyond the minimum that he chooses to do for Lauren. This meme (that I assume he created or borrowed from a like-minded person) is rife with the kind of self-serving "victimized parent" delusions that Russell spouts on a regular basis. I am full of contempt for his particular brand of "fatherhood".

Even if he's seeing her the maximum amount of time he's legally allowed, there are SO many other things he could be doing to make her life easier or help with her future needs. Putting in overtime to contribute to a education fund or medical fund, for example. 

8 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Even if he's seeing her the maximum amount of time he's legally allowed, there are SO many other things he could be doing to make her life easier or help with her future needs. Putting in overtime to contribute to a education fund or medical fund, for example. 

Or just, HAVING A JOB, and providing insurance and a basic measure of support.

If you look at the court records, how in the heck can he find a job if he can't drive or heaven forbid, uninsured vehicle??!! On the website, it matched the same dates as his photos of the courthouse and lawyer and anyone can take pictures on the way back to his car or bus. Nice job, Russ.....get those court fines PAID! Does it correspond the same date as his wreck of company's van?

I think SNAP and CASH benefits from the state are helping him out on basic needs.

It can be pretty difficult for a single, able bodied guy with no dependents to get much from those programs in a broke state like Illinois. I've heard of some people only receiving $12-$15 per month. My bet is still on him using an income tax return. Then when it's all used up he will quickly take any job he can find. There's always entry level service or retail jobs in that area. It would have looked better for him if he had had a new job lined up before quitting his old one. Then he could have saved his income tax return and possibly have used it to benefit his child/children in some way. But I guess he thinks its better to use it to live off of while he wilfully sits on his ass at home, not looking for work and spending his time posting shit on his Facebook page and whining about everyone who has done him wrong while he thinks himself the long suffering hero.

God knows Illinois is one of the worst places to try to get any help at all for anything at the moment. Thanks, Governor Ruiner!

Normally, I'm able to figure out the legal stuff pretty quickly. However, I'm a little confused on his current status. Can Russell drive? Or is he grounded, until he gets those fines paid?

Because if he can't drive, that whole pile of crap about Lauren taking a taxi or an Uber car is so unbelievably awful it makes me want to throw things. It means that Kindall is using her own money to ensure that Lauren gets to her father's house safely. Russell can't go to a neutral location for the custody exchange, because he doesn't have a vehicle, and he has no money. So, in order to ensure that the kid can see her dad, Kindall figures out the way to get Lauren from her mom's to her dad's, without having the two parents interact, per the court order.

So he's going file a lawsuit, call his Senator, report taxi companies in the state, and amend his custody documents so that his kid can't be in a taxi or hired car, and he's blasting Lauren's mom all over Facebook for doing this. Blasting her for going out of her way, as far as I can tell, to accommodate Russells stupidity, and still allow that child to see her deadbeat dad.

I have no words for the meme. He donated some sperm, and beat the hell out of a woman while she was pregnant. He's been so awful to her that the court won't let him be around her, presumably for fear of what he might do to her. The child has a lifelong, progressive medical condition that requires, as far as I can tell, both time and money to keep her healthy and thriving, as she appears to be.

And he posts this hideously grammatically incorrect picture, cheering himself for doing the absolute bare minimum that he must in order to stay in this child's life occasionally. Her mother has full custody of her, sees to all of her physical, emotional, and medical needs, works her tail off to provide a home for Lauren and and her sisters and we are supposed to congratulate Russell. On what? Breathing air? Not dragging Lauren around by the hair? What has he done that is so admirable?

I know that a lot of people believe the fact that he clearly loves his daughter is a point in his favor. I'm beginning to see it a sort of "even a stopped clock is right twice a day" situation. He loves his daughter - but not to get off his ass and grow up. Not enough to wear a fucking seatbelt so that he's not getting pulled over and losing his license, or racking up fees in traffic court. Not enough to get a job where he could contribute to her medical expenses, or even her living expenses. Kindall's blog indicates that all three of her daughters sleep in one room. A two room house. That's pretty damn small, which would indicate not much money coming in.

He does such a fantastic job as a das that he can't be bothered to do anything but sit around and watch movies with this kid, the smallest amount of effort he can possibly put forward.

And he wants us to pat him on the back.[emoji15]

I'm so done with this man. He's got nothing going for him. I won't even post a comment about his Facebook stuff because it's evident he's going to embarrass himself on the Internet every week or so.

It is not usual to have a couple of kids in a small room. My grandparents had eight and seven kids, in a two bedroom house. How they did it? Bunk beds, two skinny kids in a twin bed, toddlers sleeping with their moms.

We all come from one ancestor or another with sizable families who lived in one room, maybe with a small loft if they were lucky.  They rolled up their beds in the morning and piled them up in a corner.  Generally considered pretty fortunate if they had one chair, which was reserved for the breadwinner, not the bread maker or the surplus bread eaters.  Children stood at the table, and often ate after their parents.  We've come a long way.  We don't really need 'bedrooms.'  We need a place to sleep.  It doesn't have to be segregated.  Our wants and needs are completely separate issues.  A 6 person family crammed into a one bedroom electrified apartment in this country is considered wealthy to a family in a slum in India, or to refugees, or to an American homeless family.  It's all relative.

Kindall has 3 girls and a boy. They're in a 3 room place. The father of her other three, her ex husband, is involved in their lives and no doubt paying support. They appear to have a respectful relationship.

Not to say that she isn't working her ass of to support and care for her kids. She is. She just happens to have one ex who isn't a piece of shit. As it should be.

Russ makes me ill. He's lazy, stupid, deranged and dangerous. Very bad combinations. I feel awful that Lauren has to live her life with him as her father. She deserves more. Every child does.

The more he whines and self-victimizes, the more disgusted I am and the more I want to smack him upside the head. But, in the end, he's not worth the time it takes to acknowledge him. I just can't with him anymore. I can't watch his pity train speed down the rails. I can't watch his child (children) suffer because of his lack of character.

started reading on this yesterday and had to konk out after a while. i can't believe that i actually felt sorry for russ at one point in time, like he was an innocent, if naive, guy who got caught up in sj's drama. over time, however, he's made it abundantly clear that he is far from innocent or naive and is just a lazy, abusive asshole.

are you still reading here, russ? do you understand? people here - i know it wasn't just me - FELT SORRY for YOU! at one point in time...but YOUR ACTIONS has been what has caused us to change our opinion of you, and quite frankly i'm disgusted that i even wasted any energy feeling sorry for you.

It's interesting how the threads went from Sarah Jane's drama to us exclusively discussing Russell. I don't know if anyone knew how much of a terrible person he was in the beginning.

Maybe it is time to end the SJ saga into Russ' saga? LOL!

Imagine all kinds of theories, assumptions, and false lies we can come up with to keep this soap opera going? I think many of us just know TOO much and saw what exactly a person Russ is.

Just so glad SJ and Lauren's mom got the he** away from him!

1 minute ago, EweSheep said:

Maybe it is time to end the SJ saga into Russ' saga? LOL!

I would be more than happy to name the next thread after Russ.  It would be more accurate too!

SJ did the crayzee move of putting her FB page private and mostly shutting the hell up about her situation. Thus proving, in the immortal words of no one in particular "don't start none, won't be none." FJ will lose interest in a minute if you stop providing titillating details of your car wreck of a life. Russell keeps providing more - and more - and more discussion material. The lawyer! The therapist! Promising lurid details on Kindall and Sarah! Dissing his friends, bashing gay people, having hissy fits over taxi rides......

It's a never ending source of crazy.

29 minutes ago, Firiel said:

I would be more than happy to name the next thread after Russ.  It would be more accurate too!

It's strange because Russ doesn't really fall under the umbrella of fundamentalism, but dammit, I want to keep snarking on him.

I guess he's a funDUMBmentalist.

2 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

You almost got a downvote for this pun, just on principle. :P

3 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

It's strange because Russ doesn't really fall under the umbrella of fundamentalism, but dammit, I want to keep snarking on him.

It is weird, isn't it? I mean, I started the first thread because Sarah Jane was a former Vision Forum fan/seamstress in the homeschooling community and David was a nutty neo-Confederate (which he still is), but I could never imagine that all these months later we'd be talking about some Christian-in-name-only who can't even make the "fundie lite" grade. 

7 minutes ago, Firiel said:

You almost got a downvote for this pun, just on principle. :P

If I could have upvoted twice, I would have. I laughed out loud. Maybe that's the PUNdamentalist in me.

Just now, OhTheDrama said:

If I could have upvoted twice, I would have. I laughed out loud. Maybe that's the PUNdamentalist in me.

GODAMMIT.

(:D)

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived