IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if he had a new girlfriend, we'd be seeing lots of selfies with said girlfriend and updates about said girlfriend. If someone actually liked him, yeah, I think we would hear about it. Hell, he couldn't even provide a picture of the "date" he supposedly met at the comedian show he allegedly went to (where he said he was taking Baby Mama #2). I think he is sitting at home waiting for his money to run out. Maybe he cashed in his retirement when he quit his job and is living off of that as well as any tax refund he may have received. He seems to be stewing and unhappy and abominably lazy. His memes are all about getting away from people who have treated him bad.  

The post where he talks about driving to Iowa is the one where his aunt asks about getting together with him and Lauren for a late Christmas. According to her profile page she lives in a town right on the border between Iowa and Illinois. Maybe thats what he was talking about? Of course, he never did go see his aunt that weekend. He posted pictures instead of Lauren and her friends and spaghetti sauce. Doubt he has seen his aunt for quite some time. Driving out of state takes too much effort, you know. 

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived