IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

And now this - he might not quite be the worst father award, I think Joseph Naugler may have him beat, but keep trying Rusty old boy.

IMG_0484.jpg.d5e7b95f28cc7d51916ffaaf20d2f7e0.jpg

FFS, why is he wasting time thinking about us when he should be spending time with his child? If he didn't win the worst dad award before he moved closer with that post.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell, don't use your daughter in your internet wars. Cut it out. 

Honest to goodness, Lauren appears to be a really good kid. Russell could learn a thing or two from her. 

OR he could have bought that for himself or the old BEST DAD award that Lauren gave it to him a while back, that he decided to take a pic "just for memories". Like someone said, Lauren's mom allowed the purchase even it is against her conscience but it was Lauren's gift to him. Like most kids, they WANT to please their parents, and naturally so. 

Suing the Uber driver...really? There are some out there that are CERTIFIED in the state that can be driving kids to their destination places or someone Lauren's mom TRUSTED. If it was agreed in the visitation agreement between the two parties, then why is he making it such a BIG deal about it? He could have went against it at the time it was brought up. Yeah, I see him going back to court and the judge will have to throw that out again. Just because of the few "bad" Uber drivers, it does not mean that ALL of them are bad. It takes one bad event to ruin the purpose of the drivers in the first place. If Russ thinks of all taxis and Uber drivers that bad, maybe he should have thought about picking her up at an agreed place and have no fear of Lauren's well being. Russ is so paranoid. Lauren is fine. Do this a couple of times, nothing happened. Jeez! I bet his lawyers would have a field day with him.....taking his money. Lauren's mom has a damn good reason to stay away from him.

I had to ask a cop friend....he said it is not against the law for taxi companies to transport children to and from school or from parent to parent, as mutually agreed upon. Suing the uber driver, Russ has no case. If he is that PARANOID, he should be picking her up at an agreed location, even in front of the police station. 

Good try, Russ, good try but you are failing to sway our decisions or changing our minds. 

Lauren is a delightful young lady......love her smiles!

I don't understand his fascination with freejinger. It's like he is deliberately posting things that he hopes will get a freejinger response (like the picture of Lauren, who is indeed beautiful, with her supper of pizza and pop). Russ may rant and rave about freejinger but its clear he absolutely thrives on the attention. 

He has no intention of suing anyone.  He doesn't have the money.  It's a "look over there, my child's mother is worse than me because she does (insert here)."

And it's a ploy to get the police officer acquaintances he insulted the hell out of a couple of weeks ago to pay attention to him again, because his last attempt, all the pro-cop posts, were ignored.

And his behavior, immediately after proclaiming he is in therapy and reclaiming his life, proves that he indeed is not in therapy, is not doing anything positive and is the same old Russ, blowing smoke and bitching to get attention.  

You'd think he'd be a little nicer now, what with his daughter back but I see he's just using her as a weapon, as usual.

14 hours ago, SweetFellowshipper said:

Is Russell seriously trying to be Grammar Cop here? You know what they say about throwing stones, Russell.........yikes.

Yeah, I had to do a double take on that one too. Has Russell ever reread one of his previous posts? In particular I'd have him check out the Isis/food stamps one. 

No way he will use food stamps with cooked pizza! It appears to be Monicals and they don't take food stamps. Monical's 8 in frozen pizzas on sale for five dollars a piece isn't a bad deal if you want something quick! I don't know about the CASH link card (I never used it so I don't know).

Papa Murphy uncooked pizzas are the only ones that take food stamps or link cards. 

If Russ is unemployed, he would qualify for food stamps and Medicaid.

Yeah sure, Russell. Go get a lawyer and sue. I'm sure Uber in wherever the hell it is going to be really scared.

Why is he so mad that Lauren's mom had her take a cab to his house? If there is an order of protection against him that prevents him from going to her mom's house, and Kindall is having car issues or another problem that prevents her personally from bringing Lauren somewhere, it would seem perfectly acceptable to have the kid take Uber. I mean, it's not like it's an hour away, it seems like a pretty small town.

Wouldn't Russell have a bigger problem with it if the mom cancelled the visitation? She is spending her own money to ensure that Lauren can visit her father, and Russell wants to sue somebody as a result.

Grow up, Fussy Russy, and get a job. While you're at it, tell your law enforcement buddy that you can't pick up your daughter from her mother's house because there's an order of protection against you.

Even some of the taxi and Uber drivers have tracking devices, all Lauren's mom need to monitor Lauren's whereabouts. 

It would be nice to have one of his law enforcement buddies to help him bring Lauren to him but that's against the departments rules so their hands are tied. 

People like Russ, are so damn sue happy that the courts are being bogged down with frivolous lawsuits. Maybe a "supervised visitation" is in order if he keeps jacking around the mom and the courts and maybe suing the pizza joints because their pizza arrived cold. 

Jeez, Russ, how about putting a mere fraction of the effort you spend on FJ into getting a job?  And I seriously doubt that you'd be okay with the Angel Gabriel transporting Lauren anywhere.  Man up, shut up, and prove us wacky FJers wrong---

No way he will use food stamps with cooked pizza! It appears to be Monicals and they don't take food stamps. Monical's 8 in frozen pizzas on sale for five dollars a piece isn't a bad deal if you want something quick! I don't know about the CASH link card (I never used it so I don't know).

Papa Murphy uncooked pizzas are the only ones that take food stamps or link cards. 

If Russ is unemployed, he would qualify for food stamps and Medicaid.

I'm almost certain that is a Totino's Party Pizza. My 15yo has a major thing for them. They are usually $1 at Walmart.

54 minutes ago, Granwych said:

Jeez, Russ, how about putting a mere fraction of the effort you spend on FJ into getting a job?  And I seriously doubt that you'd be okay with the Angel Gabriel transporting Lauren anywhere.  Man up, shut up, and prove us wacky FJers wrong---

Seriously.  I can't even keep up with his rapid fire postings, which, I suppose, is a consequence of being employed and spending time raising my child. This guy is infuriating -- has there ever been a problem he caused?  Nope, poor ol' Russ is just a victim, repeatedly.  All these mean women just pick on him all the time for no reason, and of course he HAD to quit his job because...probably some management issue, judging by the many memes he posted about his unhappiness at his former workplace.  Instead of being present and grounded with Lauren, he uses her to try to bait FJ.  Rusty, we already knew you weren't winning father of the year (presents paid for by your ex and presented to you by your daughter don't count); we're all just hoping against hope that you'll finally make some better choices.  

What a toxic man.  

Aww, Russ, you don't have to come courting with cardboard pizza and dollar store pop in hand. You'll always be a terrible father in my eyes!

My theory is that Russ doesn't have any truly meaningful friendships. He has Facebook friends he interacts with from time to time, but aside from them, there aren't any companions or confidantes for him. Russ's personality is probably so bad and off-putting to other people (example: him and his cop-hating posts) that he feels the need to latch onto FreeJinger to get the attention he wants. 

Well, well, well........There lies the answers I was looking for after things didn't add up. The courthouse photos, lawyers, etc. not able to drive to get Lauren...etc. etc.

Good job, Russell! Jeez! I thought you would knew better than that! Ride the taxi or city bus!

1 hour ago, VaSportsMom said:

I'm almost certain that is a Totino's Party Pizza. My 15yo has a major thing for them. They are usually $1 at Walmart.

I forgot about that one! Yes, kids LOVE those Totino's Party Pizzas! 

Thanks, you guys. I'm hungry again.

Well, well, well........There lies the answers I was looking for after things didn't add up. The courthouse photos, lawyers, etc. not able to drive to get Lauren...etc. etc.

Good job, Russell! Jeez! I thought you would knew better than that! Ride the taxi or city bus!

Share your answers, please. I don't even know what questions you were asking!

1 hour ago, amandaaries said:

Seriously.  I can't even keep up with his rapid fire postings, which, I suppose, is a consequence of being employed and spending time raising my child. This guy is infuriating -- has there ever been a problem he caused?  Nope, poor ol' Russ is just a victim, repeatedly.  All these mean women just pick on him all the time for no reason, and of course he HAD to quit his job because...probably some management issue, judging by the many memes he posted about his unhappiness at his former workplace.  Instead of being present and grounded with Lauren, he uses her to try to bait FJ.  Rusty, we already knew you weren't winning father of the year (presents paid for by your ex and presented to you by your daughter don't count); we're all just hoping against hope that you'll finally make some better choices.  

What a toxic man.  

Yes! And I can clearly remember him saying he had made mistakes, and he owns up to them. Might I ask WHEN he ever owned up to a mistake? It's human nature to hide some things, small things, example, why aren't the dishes done? Well I ran out of time...when instead the person was playing video games. But when the issue is BIG, own up to it. I can guarantee people would rather hear, yes, I did that, I am ashamed of it, and I am working to better myself. He just continues to boggle my mind!

It is really doubtful that he genuinely owns up to mistakes. I think there is always an ulterior motive. 

"Oh, let me apologize so my girlfriend will take me back."

"Oh, let me apologize so my boss will let me keep my job."

"Oh, let me apologize so the guys at church think I'm a reformed man."

"Oh, let me apologize so that other people will look at me and give me respect and admiration."

It seems he CAN apologize. . .if its on facebook. Does he apologize one on one, to the people he has wronged? What good does owning up to vague "mistakes" on facebook do? Really?

It seems IF he owns up to past mistakes it's because he wants a certain reaction from other people. If he fails to get the reaction he wants/thinks he deserves, its back to nasty Russ again, who now feels even MORE validated in being nasty to those people.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he bought himself that best dad thing and is claiming it was from Lauren. Not too long ago, he posted a video of Lauren talking about buying his dad a razor or something...anyway, it was clear as day while watching that she was told what to say. 

He may actually love her, but he is not above using her in his manipulations and fuckery.

He posted a picture along with a caption saying how he needed to find his own tribe.

I fear the day Russell finds a group of people exactly like him to socialize with.

He posted a picture along with a caption saying how he needed to find his own tribe.

I fear the day Russell finds a group of people exactly like him to socialize with.

Is taking recommendations for where he should begin his search? I'm sure we could compile a list for him.

If he finds a group of people exactly like him, he will hate them.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived