IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

WOW! He is THAT angry and hated to be found out about his past. If he didn't mentioned about FJ, no one would have known about it and didn't follow up on it. If his readers don't believe us, go to the courthouse websites, its on there, for public and the charges. I think he is paranoid right now. And uses God as his "shield" for his weakness. 

Yeah, we can see right through that smoke. Narcissists are very good in hiding but terrible in lying. We already know about SJ and David and Lauren's mom......at least they come ahead, way ahead better than Russell by any means. I don't think they were lying either. If Russ keep bringing up the old news, the old past, and wallowed in it, bringing it up to "make him look good", we already know. 

Just wait.......for the meltdowns.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His current intentions are quite different than they were a day or two ago, when he posted that he was "unfuckwithable". Somehow, in the last 48 hours or so he has changed his mind. Now he is passionate about proving himself to a couple of faceless usernames on the internet. Yes, yes. For Russ the attention is quite intoxicating. 

Certainly Russ. It's a good idea to take away attention from your own crimes by pointing your filthy fingers at others. I am sure David, Sarah and Laurens mom have not been blameless in all their dealings with you but I do not think that anything they have done can justify your past and current actions. The only one you can blame for what you have done is, after all, yourself. 

"Surround yourself with people who get it."  

Russell has this posted on his FB wall.  It seems to me that Russell is an extrovert.  Extroverts like to be around people, they get their energy from people.  Despite this, Russell surrounds himself with no one.  He doesn't seem to have any true friends, just people he runs into, or those he interacts with on FB.   It appears that people in his town steer clear of him.  I don't think this has ANYTHING to do with SJ, David, FJ or even Lauren's mom.  It's simply  has to do with people not wanting anything to do with Russell because of how he acts and how he presents himself to others, but he can't see that.  Sometimes you have to look in the mirror and say "Maybe I'm the asshole."  I know I have on a couple of occasions.  For someone who clearly needs connection and relationship, I see no one in his day to day life.  He has quite a few friends on FB but it doesn't seem to translate  into his real life.  If he truly surrounds himself with people who "get it", that would be one scary cluster of assholes.  Steer clear!

So this is happening. For the record, I am Christian, a hippy kind of Christian, but definitely Christian. Russ, we aren't poking at you because of your religion. We are poking at you because you are an abusive ass, who constantly blathers on about personal issues in a very public way, because you can't stand not being the center of attention. If you were so inflamed, you would lock down your Facebook like a sane human being. (Yes, I realize being critical is not very Christian, it is one of my many weaknesses, and I fully own that.)

image.jpg

Man, he sure told us.  Get a life, all you man-haters!  Russell has better things to do. Lots better things.

Like make 12 comments about FJ on facebook.   

Some guy had a crush on my former girlfriend/mother of my daughter. So he decided to start a page. Your girlfriend so hot kinda guy. Real loser.

I don't know who Russ is talking about here, but he is blaming the wrong person. How do I know? 'Cause I was the one who started it. And if you look back at that first thread, I had no idea that Russ even existed. I guessed that the "other guy" was SJ's longtime friend Peter. Maybe Russ thinks I am Peter and was trying to throw everyone off. 

16 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

I don't know who Russ is talking about here, but he is blaming the wrong person. How do I know? 'Cause I was the one who started it. And if you look back at that first thread, I had no idea that Russ even existed. I guessed that the "other guy" was SJ's longtime friend Peter. Maybe Russ thinks I am Peter and was trying to throw everyone off. 

Bradrick! had a crush on Sarah Jane? Damn. This whole story gets juicier and juicier. ;) :pearlclutching: :popcorn:

Russell, stop just a second and think about all this.  I mean really, really think about all this.  "Exposing" whatever you're about to accuse both Sarah Jane and Kindall is NOT worth putting your daughters through the emotional toll of having their father hate on their mothers. Of those little girls seeing their mothers upset because of something their father did. When parents fight like that, and throw stones at each other publicly, that is something that is harmful to the children involved. It is permanent and cannot be undone. The message that you are about to send them is that one parent, who they love and who is a part of them, hates their other parent, who they love and who are a part of them. EVERYONE, INCLUDING YOUR DAUGHTERS, will be able to see this, Forever. And you know what? This is not going to hurt Sarah Jane and Kindall, Russell, but it's guaranteed to hurt Lauren and Rose--and I guaran-damn-tee this is going to backfire on you. You are the one who is going to look petty and vindictive, not them. You are about to permanently damage your relationship with both children by doing this, and for what? Just to prove an internet forum wrong? 

So poor old Russ is suffering from a case of...

images.jpeg

"Cancel all my applications for the Police Academy! Someone's wrong on the internet!"

Seriously Russell, all we talk about is what you say, post and write abut yourself. YOU are the source of a lot of the posts on here. Just you. 

Wait, WHAT? Russell is upset that people on the Internet are talking about him, so he puts more personal information about himself, and other people who have not consented to being discussed, on his Facebook. Which is open, for all to see.

What is it he's so upset about, anyway? Somebody started a page on SJ?

Also, Russell is all butthurt about people on after talking about him. So, he's going to get even at us by......... giving us more information to talk about.

Isn't he also the person who is constantly complaining about how parent saying unpleasant things about the other parent damages the child? If he's smearing SJ and David (and Kindall, who is Lauren's mom?) all over a public Facebook account, wouldn't that count as Parental Alienation Syndrome on his end, according to his own definition?

16 minutes ago, bea said:

Isn't he also the person who is constantly complaining about how parent saying unpleasant things about the other parent damages the child? If he's smearing SJ and David (and Kindall, who is Lauren's mom?) all over a public Facebook account, wouldn't that count as Parental Alienation Syndrome on his end, according to his own definition?

Don't you understand, though? The rules Russell believes other people ought to live by do not apply to him. He is above that. He is of higher quality. He is special. He can make his own rules, because he used to be a cop.  He's unfuckwithable. And everyone is just out to make him look bad. And he is a victim of countless narcissistic people. And he wants everyone to know just how bad everyone treats him. 

The poor fragile flower. One wonders how he manages to believe that he is such a alpha male when his feelings are so easily hurt, and he expects everyone to tiptoe around him to avoid hurting them.

It must be that manly manliness and sexy duck lip selfies combined with his refreshingly sweet sensitivity that makes him so irresistibly attractive to women. He's a wildly fascinating mix of he-man and drama queen and whiny little bitch.

He is right about one thing though. A lot of people at FJ have excellent "bullshit religious sight." :kitty-wink:

So he just posted something about how he's typed since 11am...10 hours, and the world will become very interesting. What?

Maybe means he's been typing since 11am, and in 10 hours the world will become very interesting. Or has he been typing 10 hours? Will the world ever become interesting? Who knows? Tune in for Russ's literary masterpiece, in umm, some hours.

38 minutes ago, DaffyDill said:

So he just posted something about how he's typed since 11am...10 hours, and the world will become very interesting. What?

Maybe means he's been typing since 11am, and in 10 hours the world will become very interesting. Or has he been typing 10 hours? Will the world ever become interesting? Who knows? Tune in for Russ's literary masterpiece, in umm, some hours.

Russell never makes much sense, eh?

I can guarantee whatever Russ typed up it will be filled with how wrong everyone is about him and he is the real victim. If Russ cares one ounce about his daughters, he will keep his little manifesto to himself, get a job, and shut the hell up, but he won't because he likes drama and attention. 

The Internet is forever, Russell. Try to think about your children for once and kept it to yourself, ya jerk. 

Two things to look forward to tomorrow  -  Calypso St. Barth on sale at Gilt, and Rusty's manifesto.    He might just break the internet with all of his truthiness.  So I guess we've decided it's Narcissistic Personality Disorder and not Borderline?  Maybe there is some co-morbidity.  And no, the world will not become more interesting tomorrow, just infinitely more amusing, but also sad at the same time.  Nah, kidding, just more amusing!  Goodness gracious, are you SURE you are a grown man?

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived