IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

Hopefully the family tree project keeps Russ occupied so he won't bother anyone. I nurse my doubts, though. 

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed his thoughtful suggestion of a family reunion in the summer. So silly of me, but I thought he had denounced most of the family who still tolerate him via public Facebook rants. I must have been mistaken.

According to those family tree websites, like Ancestry.com, Rootsweb, FamilySearch.com, the DeJaynes family came from France. Nothing unusual. His particular grandfather and great grandfather is very very simple to find.

I noticed he took down his nasty anti-cop friend posts, but still leaves the selfies and weird auction stuff about the little antique table and fabric.  I think he intended SJ to see those as some bizarre proof of how considerate he is to think of things SHE'D like, and that he still luvs her.

The stuff about his family history is possibly his way of attempting to deflect his previous nasty public behavior and throw the lasso out there and see if he can redirect the family herd back into his corral.

And the history aspect of it...also takes me back to SJ.   I feel like he is laying a foundation.  I bet he's going to try to figure out which DeJayne fought in the Civil War, and use it as some sort of excuse to pair a gray shirt and jeans with suspenders and a straw hat and start loitering around Civil War reenactors pretending to be his ancestor.  Because that is where SJ is.

I don't think there is anything Mr. Ex Cop could do or say to lure SJ back. I do hope that any potential future girlfriend finds this thread here and does her research before getting involved with him.

On 2/19/2016 at 10:58 AM, MakeitSew said:

I don't think there is anything Mr. Ex Cop could do or say to lure SJ back. I do hope that any potential future girlfriend finds this thread here and does her research before getting involved with him.

His name gets around in reenacting groups, either they like him or hate him. As for him going to CW events, I think he will fit very well in the rendezvous groups.

Baby Mama #2?

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

You need to turn that Tapatalk signature off before you get a warning like I did. :)

Damn, ok. I don't know how to do that but will figure it out. I'm a new tapatalk user. Didn't know it w as showing up in my sig! Thanks for letting me know!

David recently posted a photo of himself and Sarah very cozy in their Civil War clothes - might be an old photo, might be a new one, who knows.  

Most likely Russ has seen this and is seething.  He's probably just trying to start a fire from afar between Sarah and David.  Wouldn't put it past him to try to break them up if he thought they were regaining a closeness or understanding with one another.  Put suspicion into David's mind just to get back at Sarah and possibly bring her back into his arms after a fight.

Anyhow, that is what I see going on here.  She knows he's an abusive toad and has too much to lose and zero to gain by even speaking to him again.  Not much of a catch....looks like he has doubled in size, unemployed, abusive and can't even afford a date, let alone support a woman with six children.  Pretty sure Sarah has figured him out by now.

Think he's just playing games again.

I think I've fixed the signature issue, thanks! And yes, it is possible our narcissistic comrade is trolling for attention. Whatever the identity of the unfortunate female who may or may not be with him, she is certainly not either of his baby mamas.

Aww heck, the "comedian" he's supposedly taken baby mama #2 on a date to see is - wait for it -   an ex-cop.  Talk about beating the crap out of a rotting corpse of a horse.

Okay...just checked David's new Facebook page, the one that has that cozy photo of he and Sarah.  He posted a Valentines photo of both Anne and Rose, referring to them as "his daughters."

Russ is surely aware of this.

Wonder if that's what Russ was recently referring to in his cryptic comment "shit just got real."

This is gonna be an interesting weekend.

Sarah's post yesterday:

"The gift of a living thing is significant. It is not the transfer of ownership, as no one can own a life. It is the sharing with another person one of God's beautiful creations; it is the sharing of a miracle, soul to soul."

Looks like she's sharing that little soul with someone other than Russ, and let's face it.... a sperm does not a father make.  

It does not seem to me that Russell is very interested in Rose. She is nearly a year old and he has posted about her, what, maybe half a dozen times? Generally accompanied with a snide comment? Like most people in his life, Rose is useful to him only in what sympathy and attention she can bring him. He has made zero effort to be part of her life and instead of using his mysteriously unending funds to pursue legal rights to his daughter, he prefers sitting at home taking numerous selfies, treating himself to movies, meals out and taking a (possibly imaginary) friend on a date. 

If he was really out on a date with Sarah, or even if she had simply deigned to meet with him on an unromantic venture, he damn sure would have taken a selfie with her in it just to prove he's still got it, and to piss off David.  

He went on his date solo.

I wonder if he really went out at all? What is this; are we to be blessed with a Facebook documented Russell self-date that contains NO SELFIES? No sexy pose? No duck face? No mention of his love for himself? Russell, Russell. You are slacking. I expected more from you. 

Sarah's public instagram and her (private) facebook page make no mention of Russell at all. I do wonder why he would say he was with her. 

3 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

I honestly think he meant to type #3, instead of #2.  He is just THAT stupid.

Awesome!

also agree with a PP who said that when a new thread starts it should be about Russel in the title not Sarah. 

Maybe...On the hunt for baby mama #3, selfies for everyone! 

Ha. Anyway I'm not very creative so I'll leave it for others. 

I think Russ is stirring up the hornet's nest in his own life. Oh yeah, if he would have seen the pic of David and SJ with the girls, he would have gone off on a rant. Maybe he is too busy trying to find another date....himself, if he can find himself first!

Yeah, I would LOVE to see a selfie post of him and SJ but he can't. No job, no money, fighting the courts, complained about how expensive lawyers are and mentioned very little of his daughter in the past few months. Just be glad that he isn't able to see her after all that crap went on. AND SJ got nothing to do with him, anyway.

I think Russell needs to get his dipping tool put away. Russ, get a vasectomy!

In all seriousness, he really does need to consider a vasectomy. Or at the very least, ensure safe sex practices. Every. Single. Time. His dubious abilities as a father aside, he is a carrier of a devastating genetic disease and it is morally wrong for him to knowingly risk bringing a child into the world that could have this condition. Unless, of course, he finds a partner willing to accept these risks and any consequences that could result from unprotected sex/ pregnancy.

That would require him to actually engage his brain. I think we all know how likely that is.

There is absolutely no way, in case anyone was wondering, that he's going to get back into law enforcement. Not after the orders of protection, charges for assault, child support issues, etc. He is also, frankly, too old and too out of shape. It doesn't matter that he went to the police academy 10 or 15 years ago, and worked as police in a tiny town in Illinois. His training is not up to date, he's not physically able to currently pass a physical fitness test, let's not even discuss the psychiatric testing you have to go through - dude, there is just no way.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived