IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband- Part 3

keen23

1 hour ago, MakeitSew said:

In all seriousness, he really does need to consider a vasectomy. Or at the very least, ensure safe sex practices. Every. Single. Time. His dubious abilities as a father aside, he is a carrier of a devastating genetic disease and it is morally wrong for him to knowingly risk bringing a child into the world that could have this condition. Unless, of course, he finds a partner willing to accept these risks and any consequences that could result from unprotected sex/ pregnancy.

There's no way he would ever consider a vasectomy...he's one of those guys who would consider it an affront on his so called manliness. Of course, reasonable people know that owning up to your mistakes and taking care of your children makes you man more than your ability to output viable sperm.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makin' the babies is the only evidence he, or anyone else, has of showing the world he's a 'man'.

As with most men who consider their penis their manhood, he is too stupid to see what truly makes a man.

Lauren is on vacation with her mother and siblings, so it will be interesting to see what Russ fills his Facebook with in the coming week. When he can't play doting father, he tends to get much closer to the edges. 

As evidenced by his new post about 'deadbeat' moms who don't let their kids see their deadbeat dads.  He seems to think he shouldn't have to help support them, because really, all they're good for in his eyes is to play with when he's lonely.   I'm pretty sure if Lauren's mom suddenly wanted Russ to take on ALL responsibility and surrender her custody, he'd be screaming that she better pay him at LEAST 12 grand a year and free up his weekends for his future baby mamas.

And the new dead cops post.  He can't let go of the cop thing or the penis, which I guarantee he hasn't seen without the aid of a mirror in quite some time.  I think to him, a penis and a gun are pretty much one in the same and without them he ain't nothin.'

Now he's quoting Emerson, something about what he's afraid to do is the next thing he should do, blah blah blah.  Sure Russ, posting is the same as doing.

If Russell had not treated Lauren's mom so terribly, I think she would be very willing to allow Russ access to Lauren beyond the court ordered visitation. He should not whine about his child support obligation to Lauren's mom. All things considered, he should feel lucky he still has Lauren each week and every other weekend. His treatment of her mother is appalling and he ought to have served jail time for some of the stunts he has pulled. 

Now he's posting the old "don't believe everything you read on the internet, especially that stuff about me on Free Jinger"  meme.

So you know he's trolling away on here.  Why on earth would he advertise this to what is left of his supporters, and risk them learning more about him than he'd like them to know is beyond me.  Stupid is as stupid does.  

Russ, the only thing you will accomplish by calling attention to Free Jinger to all your Facebook friends will be to send them here, where if they have not had the pleasure already, they will be treated to a wealth of information as to your very (legally documented) disturbing history, and where to look it up.

Instead of posting effeminate-tendency selfies and throwing stones every other day, how about you actually get off your rear and make something of yourself that your child/ren can one day be proud of instead of look back on (which can never really be eradicated online) and be ashamed.  

I can't tell you the number of people who have only discovered this place via others flouncing about it on blogs or Facebook.

It's like a totally foreign concept: If you don't want people to read it, and possibly point and laugh at you, don't put it on the damn internet in the first place.

Most college students' Facebook profiles are locked down more securely than Fussy Russy's. Why, you would almost think he likes the attention. Go ahead and complain, Russ. We all know that if it were THAT big of an issue for you, you'd make your profile private.

How funny is it that despite the title of this thread, I don't actually have any interest in SJ anymore. She's raising her kids, presumably staying out of drama, most of her posts are private, and that's how you get FJ to stop talking about you.

As the night wears on, and he drinks more and more, expect the FB posts to become increasingly  vicious.  I am leaving for dinner soon and by the time I return, I expect him to be red faced and  apopleptic.  Something for me to look forward to.  He used to be a cop you know, he knows about stuff.

On the other side of the coin, Lauren's mom posted a beautiful pic of Lauren getting her feet wet in the Pacific for the first time. Girl looks darling and absolutely gleeful.  Good for them!  

Now he's posting a picture of Nellie Olson's hateful face, saying that's what the 'haters' look like when we see his posts.  Lolololololol.......No Russ, that's not the face we (and your 'friends' make.  It's more like a 'bad smell' kind of face, that is - when we're not laughing.

You know what's funny, Alison Arngrim - the actress who played Nellie Oleson on the TV show - is an adult woman with a comedy show called Confessions of a Prarie Bitch. She is also very involved an organization trying to strengthen laws against child sexual assault, she was abused by a family member for a long period of time as a child.

My point being, Nellie Oleson as a person is way more productive than Russ.

Now he's posted a Booker T. Washington quote about surrounding yourself only with quality people, because being alone is better than being surrounded with people....of lesser quality.  

Which is the absolute truth.  Booker T. Washington was a wise gentleman who rose above immeasurable trials, tribulations and a society set against him, and made something of himself, without any help.  He was quality.

And then, there's Russ. Who doesn't seem to realize that the opposing side of that little coin he just tossed this morning on FB is that those lesser quality people Mr. Washington mentioned, begin to find themselves alone, as the quality people begin to avoid them like the plague.

If he wasn't such a very vile person who has done some very bad things to hurt others, I would almost feel sorry for him. I would imagine that his life is very lonely, rather meaningless and if I were him I'd be feeling pretty bad about my lifes (lack of) accomplishments. He has very little to show for the forty some years he has been on the planet and it seems his circle of family and friends is ever diminishing. His post about Booker T. Washington made me  somewhat sad; he has to present his alone-ness as being a result of something *he* has chosen for himself because he would prefer to be alone than to be with "lesser quality" people. He is alone because he has ran most everyone off with his terrible behavior, attitude and his superiority complex. 

The more I find out about him, the less pity for him I am capable of feeling.  This is a guy who is his own worst enemy.  The situations he has created for himself are reparable, but he chooses to do nothing but wade further into the quicksand while bitching that nobody cares, as opposed to asking for help and taking it, making the appropriate sacrifices, and using the help available to better his life.

He's really nothing more than a guy who uses a bible as a prop to pretend he's a Christian while aspiring to break every commandment he can legally get away with, and as an excuse to spew hate, which also serves his attempt to redirect attention away from his own sins. 

In short, he's a coward.  A coward who is secretly loving his imagined 15 minutes of fame.  And that's why he directs his FB 'friends' (most of whom probably cut Russ's feed eons ago) to this site.  "Look everyone!  See, I'm important.  I'm famous.  Half a dozen people I don't even know are following my life.  Sure, they're all liars, but at least I'm somebody now."

Russ, if we all stopped talking about you....what would you do?

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

Russ, if we all stopped talking about you....what would you do?

The honest answer I have to this, what I honestly think, is not meant to be joke.  He's so desperate for attention, and so violent, and so in love with guns, that I think he might try to be the next big shooter, than blame it on gay people and women.  

Now he is posting "deep" quotes and saying. So far, the only thing posted today that has any likes, is a Billy Mayes joke meme. Hey, Russ! Everyone knows you're lying when you post that crap, that's why no one has liked or commented!

Jingerbread, I am terrified that something like that could easily happen...

Aw, lawdy, Russ. I see he's posted some new things on Facebook. There's a photo about how a loyal person will deal with damage after a breakup while the other one is already in another relationship. This is some high school-level bullshit. GET A JOB, RUSSELL.

The idea that it's an absolute moral wrong to bring a human into the world who the parent knows will have a certain disability is incredibly ableist and devalues the lives of people like Lauren, who seems to be living a pretty damn good life. If you asked her if she'd rather be alive or not, I'm pretty sure we know what she'd say. Yes, maybe that person would rather not have said disability, but 1) we don't know that and 2) that doesn't make their life not worth living, as most of us have minor or major things we'd change about how we were born. I know that's not what "people mean" when they say things like that, but as someone with a quadriplegic husband and a brother-in-law with Down's syndrome who have both heard those "well meaning" "I don't want THEM to suffer!" ideas all the time: it's eugenics and it's inarguably valuing certain bodies and lives more than others, and many people who actually have those disorders don't appreciate it. Now, is it the individual woman's body and her choice? Yes, of course. And damned if I don't think Russell should be hardcore sterilized, but that's because he's RUSSELL. That alone is quite enough reason.

13 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

According to a comment on the post about his movie date with himself last week, he isn't looking for a job...

I think there's gotta be something financial going on here that we don't know about. Sudden windfall after a relative's death? Was given control of a trust that was set up for his father? Made some kind of disability claim? I don't know, but he's getting money somehow and doesn't seem to have a care in the world. 

Another 'feel sorry for the deadbeat dad that I am' post.

Russ, you don't have to worry about one of your children hating you because she only got 'one' side of the story.

First of all, since you have voluntarily opted out of her life, you won't even exist, so how could she hate you?  

Second, if they ever do tell her, you have voluntarily posted 'your' side of the story all over the internet for eternity.

Every choice you make, every action and inaction speaks volumes and should Rose ever find out about you (and we know it won't be because you pursued legal avenues to actually be a parent to her, because that would require some actual effort), she will be able to form a negative opinion of you with only your side of the story.

But you seem to be quite content to let someone else be her father, because this frees up your finances and obligations considerably.  And it gives you something to whine about and seek pity and attention.

I don't know how things in Sarah's life are going with David, but he seems to love children, and he seems to have made the effort to bond with a child he is not biologically tethered to, and made the decision to raise her as his own, which is more than someone else has done.  And that is the 'side' that you should be thankful for, someone else stepping into your shoes because you couldn't bother fighting for what is yours.

51 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Another 'feel sorry for the deadbeat dad that I am' post.

Russ, you don't have to worry about one of your children hating you because she only got 'one' side of the story.

First of all, since you have voluntarily opted out of her life, you won't even exist, so how could she hate you?  

Second, if they ever do tell her, you have voluntarily posted 'your' side of the story all over the internet for eternity.

Every choice you make, every action and inaction speaks volumes and should Rose ever find out about you (and we know it won't be because you pursued legal avenues to actually be a parent to her, because that would require some actual effort), she will be able to form a negative opinion of you with only your side of the story.

But you seem to be quite content to let someone else be her father, because this frees up your finances and obligations considerably.  And it gives you something to whine about and seek pity and attention.

I don't know how things in Sarah's life are going with David, but he seems to love children, and he seems to have made the effort to bond with a child he is not biologically tethered to, and made the decision to raise her as his own, which is more than someone else has done.  And that is the 'side' that you should be thankful for, someone else stepping into your shoes because you couldn't bother fighting for what is yours.

Bravo, Ella! I've said it before and I'll say it again, David has some major character defects, but I will NEVER take away the fact he is a good dad. When I met A for the first time, and I saw her daddy holding her, I saw for myself his complete devotion. The look on his face said, I will do anything for this little girl, and for that, I applaud David.

I DO agree that David has major character faults but he IS there for them whenever SJ or his kids need him. I think his mom does too, she cares about them as well. David doesn't whine about not seeing his kids when SJ and him work out in a reasonable manner. If it is anything, I am sure they do family outings together and when they are done with the fun events, David has to drive back to IL. 

Yeah, Russell, how can you support yourself? I think his dad might support him. I just don't see how anyone else supported him. 

4 hours ago, GothardsType said:

The idea that it's an absolute moral wrong to bring a human into the world who the parent knows will have a certain disability is incredibly ableist and devalues the lives of people like Lauren, who seems to be living a pretty damn good life. If you asked her if she'd rather be alive or not, I'm pretty sure we know what she'd say. Yes, maybe that person would rather not have said disability, but 1) we don't know that and 2) that doesn't make their life not worth living, as most of us have minor or major things we'd change about how we were born. I know that's not what "people mean" when they say things like that, but as someone with a quadriplegic husband and a brother-in-law with Down's syndrome who have both heard those "well meaning" "I don't want THEM to suffer!" ideas all the time: it's eugenics and it's inarguably valuing certain bodies and lives more than others, and many people who actually have those disorders don't appreciate it. Now, is it the individual woman's body and her choice? Yes, of course. And damned if I don't think Russell should be hardcore sterilized, but that's because he's RUSSELL. That alone is quite enough reason.

You are right. I failed to think through the implications of my earlier post and reading it over again I need to apologize. 

I suppose I was thinking of an acquaintance who suffers as an adult from adrenoleukodystrophy. He was not diagnosed until adulthood and after he had already had one child. He decided he would get a vasectomy because he could not bear the idea of passing this disease to any future children.  He didn't want to take the risk. But it was, after all, *his* decision, made for his own reasons. 

A couple who knows before conception that there is a risk their child may inherit a fatal disease has the same right to make their own decision on whether to avoid pregnancy or not. 

I guess my main thought when I wrote my earlier post was that a child who may have special needs deserves to have parents who can accommodate their needs (this is true for every child) Russell has shown that while he obviously loves his daughter, he does not bear the brunt of caring for her, or financially supporting her through her medical procedures, education and physical disabilities. What if he impregnates another woman and has a child with the same illness? Will he rise to the occasion and care for this child? Will he leave it all to the mother while he whines about child support payments and sociopath narcissistic mothers who (surprise!) can't seem to get along with him? Thankfully, Laurens mom seems to do a wonderful job of caring for her daughter. 

I apologize so much for coming off as if I think those who suffer from devastating illnesses should not have been conceived. My opinion that Russell ought to consider a vasectomy stems from my disgust at his lack of assuming any responsibility and his treatment of the mother of his daughter. He certainly does not emotionally support or respect her at all while she raises their daughter pretty much on her own. 

7 minutes ago, MakeitSew said:

You are right. I failed to think through the implications of my earlier post and reading it over again I need to apologize. 

I suppose I was thinking of an acquaintance who suffers as an adult from adrenoleukodystrophy. He was not diagnosed until adulthood and after he had already had one child. He decided he would get a vasectomy because he could not bear the idea of passing this disease to any future children.  He didn't want to take the risk. But it was, after all, *his* decision, made for his own reasons. 

A couple who knows before conception that there is a risk their child may inherit a fatal disease has the same right to make their own decision on whether to avoid pregnancy or not. 

I guess my main thought when I wrote my earlier post was that a child who may have special needs deserves to have parents who can accommodate their needs (this is true for every child) Russell has shown that while he obviously loves his daughter, he does not bear the brunt of caring for her, or financially supporting her through her medical procedures, education and physical disabilities. What if he impregnates another woman and has a child with the same illness? Will he rise to the occasion and care for this child? Will he leave it all to the mother while he whines about child support payments and sociopath narcissistic mothers who (surprise!) can't seem to get along with him? Thankfully, Laurens mom seems to do a wonderful job of caring for her daughter. 

I apologize so much for coming off as if I think those who suffer from devastating illnesses should not have been conceived. My opinion that Russell ought to consider a vasectomy stems from my disgust at his lack of assuming any responsibility and his treatment of the mother of his daughter. He certainly does not emotionally support or respect her at all while she raises their daughter pretty much on her own. 

Definitely agree that Russell doesn't assume responsibility and that a parent who is fairly certain his/her child will be disabled must be ready to be extra responsible, not careless. And that he is grossly irresponsible and should never conceive again unless he gets a ton of therapy and decides to change in enormous ways. Thank you for clarifying. I agree that it's the personal decision of every person. I was reacting to the Richard Dawkins-esque idea that it's morally wrong to conceive if you know a child will have Down's, for example (which he actually said!). That really makes my blood boil as disabled people of all stripes add so much to the world in every possible way. I understand more about what you mean. Russell as a dad makes me really angry too, especially as a dad of a child with special needs.

This should be interesting. It's interesting how he continually brings up the past. But, we've all noticed Sarah and David have learned, and have stopped putting their lives on blast. I'm proud of how far Sarah has come, and how she has acknowledged past mistakes, and is making a concerted effort to better herself. Russ, maybe if you worked on yourself, instead of tearing others down, life would be a little nicer. When one person has a story, it can be taken with a grain of salt, when two or more have the same story, there must be fire.

Now no one has been lily white in this whole matter, but at least one or two are TRYING to better themselves. Russ on the other hand, remains the angry troll under the bridge, throwing rocks.

image.jpg

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived