IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Special, Sunday, December 20

Coconut Flan

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anna's answer about staying with Smuggar came off VERY defensive and angry at others thinking she should leave. I could see fire in her eyes.

1.  I'm buying stock in an eye liner company. 

2.  Speaking from experience there's nothing quite like learning your husband has been living a lie to help you lose weight.  Anna has definitely dropped the baby weight now and looks good in spite of living in a pressure cooker.

1 minute ago, Lillybee said:

How dare they exploit this woman's pain on national TV

She's a 26 year old woman and agreed to this interview.

Looks like Jana go a talking to about her on-camera presence. She's been more engaged and animated in these specials than she's ever been throughout the entire series. 

Bless her heart is all I can say. To be left alone with four toddlers at your in laws, she's welcome to her choices. She may feel she needs to stay right now, but she can always change her mind. Hopefully. To do death do you part and God and all that. But that same bible says adultery is the only reason for divorce, so I'm pretty shocked at her using that as her reason for staying. Honestly, I feel it's less biblical for her, and.more desperation. 

So it looked like Anna has taken over Jana's bed in the girls room (did I see the name on the headboard correctly?). Wonder where Jana is sleeping, and why Anna couldn't have taken Jill or Jessa's bed.

1 minute ago, cptbailey said:

Hahaha @goldfishgoddess your Avatar matches the current image on TV...

My nose is growing bigger just like my baby belly!~!    can't wait til my Procreation Party is on TV!!

Okay - at the 8:15 break, I'm up to 22 "like" ... Can anyone confirm?

I couldn't keep up with the ing-ink sounds from the girls.

Hubby has commandeered the TV so I will have to watch tomorrow. Oh well not really that heartbroken over it. Lol Thanks Buzzard for giving us a play by play! You are a good sport!

I've known other women to stay with their husbands after pretty awful infidelity, even without any religious reasons. I don't blame her for being defensive.

I hope her living arrangements are her choice. My in-laws always made it very clear that if my husband cheated on me, I would be welcome to stay with them but he would not be. With little kids, it probably is good to be where she has help. It's really too bad she doesn't have her own private space, though.

First commercial break:

Sisters (Movie)

Little Couple promo

Kate Plus 8

Seamless (Food service -NYC )

Chevy

something about bullying 

More TLC promos 

Sierra, fuck you and your poppity-eyed, pumpkin-craving pregnant ass.

Bin is no Pinkie Pie. That party game idea blows.

omg Bin did JB's' "Hey guys..." 

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived