IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Special, Sunday, December 20

Coconut Flan

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadoewolf said:

Ugh do we have to recap last week? We like, know all this.  Obviously TLC didn't have enough stuff filmed that we have to see the same stuff again.

Jessa says "Jill had a couple of bedding sets that were given to her"...yeah grifted from the fans.

My daughter is sacrificing her evening, making check marks on a piece of paper for every time Jill or Jessa says Like.

Ah, what a noble daughter.

One thing that has surprised me in these specials is the depth of emotions from some of the family. I feel like Jana has some very strong feelings that might not necessarily toe the family line. I also find myself in the awkward position of respecting Anna for her eloquence and reisilience. Then again, she might be on autopilot still. *sigh* Sadly for her, I don't see the tiger that is Josh changing its stripes.

1 minute ago, VixenToast said:

Sierra, fuck you and your pop pity-eyed, pumpkin-craving pregnant ass.

Why thank you!!  This procreation party will be just as childish as the wedding receptions.  I'll be sure to leave the freezer open again to create drama.

Eww Anna is grinning and talks about how she misses Josh. I am so heartbroken over how brainwashed she is. She is more mad at the public that want her to leave than at Josh himself!

OMG the drinking game for this second special should be, "Drink when you hear the phrase 'walk through.' "  Have heard it at least 6 times in 12 minutes.

So Jessa wants Jill around because  she can be helpful? How about wanting your sister to share in the joy of becoming a mother?  

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived