IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Special, Sunday, December 20

Coconut Flan

Let's do this. I'll watch for ads again, but since my cable co. didn't screw it up last time it'll probably be lawyers and face creams again at most.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel that bad for Anna.  I think she has been naive, and has not only ignored lots of messages Josh was sending her (we could see the way he dismissed him even on the little clips we saw) but liked promoting her marriage as superior and godly.  She was an enthusiastic partner in promoting everything the FRC (a recognized hate group) stood for and tried to promote.

She should be embarrassed and humiliated.  I hope she has gained some empathy for others that she has judged harshly in the past.

Oh boy. Here we go again. Following along with the recaps.

Thank you, Buzzard! You are either a saint or a masochist, I haven't decided which. Maybe a little of both. 

1 minute ago, Trynn said: I'm watching last week's recap in a hotel with my parents (so I actually have a tv to watch, yay!)

However, I suspect I won't get to go watch the new episode. I think My parents are going to make me change the channel soon. They think all this is super boring, and has no entertainment value whatsoever.

Tell them it is a documentary.

My parents are religious, and even they think it's duller than my 7th grade social studies teacher. And the sound of music is on.

Oh, and I'm not watching.  I'm waiting for Buzzards reap and some snark but even that was lacking last week...no fault of Buzzard.

Why won't they say 4 of his victims were his sisters!

She also isn't calling him Josh, it'sJoshua now. She is distancing herself from him.

Gross.  Anna had to move into the Girl's dorm room at TTH.  Demoted from wife to single as her hubby is shamed and thrown into rehab.  If only she'd been a better wife.

Anna lives in the girls room? Did I hear that right?? How old is she? 

Glad to see the girls are supporting Anna over Josh though. 

Earlier tonight I thought "Well, if I'm going to be on the internet reading about it, I'm still giving these people my attention, so I might as well turn the show on and join the discussion."

I lasted fifteen seconds. Kudos to everyone who can stand to sit through this and comment on it for others' benefit.

I have alcohol filled chocolates and mikes hard black cherry to sustain me this time around. And weed. That helps even better.

here we go guys!

So jealous of the weed, lmao. Nothing makes the Duggars more palatable than being stoned. Seriously. Several years ago I bought a few seasons (used of course) and the only way they can really capture my attention for more than about a half hour is if I'm stoned. Then I get all caught up in how much I like the kids and just play candy crush while the parents talk.

3 minutes ago, FakePigtails said:

I'm shocked that she read the reports.

I'm a little shocked too. This may have been the first time she was able to get all the details of what he did.

So do they have, like, ten sentences that are cleared for approval to say? Ann looks like she desperately has a lot to say but is trying to remember what she's "cleared" to say 

1. This was hard

2. I had my faith

3. We were shocked.

4. We are walking through this

blah, blah, blah

Poor Anna. No matter what choices she makes and why, she has walked through some real hurt. She is struggling with the interview, going back and forth between devoted wife voice and anguished inability to speak.

You've never respected other people's views in your life, you twit. 

How did I know that I'd stop feeling any sympathy for Anna as soon as she spoke for herself?

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived