IGNORED

Stories

47of74

If this is real someone had too much time on his hands, it seems...

dailydot.com/lol/dildo-drone/

People have attached a lot of stuff to drones—flamethrowers, weed, children—so why not a dildo? 

Michael Krivicka, creator of the Dildo Selfie Stick, is back with his latest, and perhaps greatest, invention: the Dildo Drone.

Krivicka took some time off from creating dildo-related technology to answer some questions for Daily Dot. Here's what he had to say:

In the video you mention that eating a burger, or drinking a beer, are things you can now do while masturbating, thanks to the dildo drone. Any other suggestions?

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, doggie said:

Getting quad blades caught in pubic hair would not be fun. Could not imagine trying to pilot the thing accurately enough

Maybe it uses autopilot.

4 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Maybe it uses autopilot.

:pb_lol:   Reminds me of Otto from the movie Airplane!

It gives new meaning to the phrase "flying fuck." I'll see myself over to the prayer closet.

This strikes me as a lot more trouble than it's worth. If you have to concentrate your efforts on driving a drone, how can you focus on just... you know... enjoying the experience?

52 minutes ago, Mercer said:

This strikes me as a lot more trouble than it's worth. If you have to concentrate your efforts on driving a drone, how can you focus on just... you know... enjoying the experience?

this a two man operation :playful2:the operator flying remotely like those those bluetooth toys that can be controlled by a partner.

It gives new meaning to the phrase "flying fuck." I'll see myself over to the prayer closet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'll join you in said closet now.

Upon learning that some racist idiots were getting all stupid about an Old Navy ad featuring an interracial family the Internet responded...

huffingtonpost.com/entry/internet-absolutely-shuts-down-racist-trolling-of-old-navys-interracial-ad_us_57274df7e4b01a5ebde605b1?

Racist trolls were no match for the outpouring of love that followed after Old Navy tweeted an ad portraying an interracial family. 

On Friday, Old Navy tweeted an ad featuring an interracial couple to promote its Thank You Event sale. 

Some disapproving social media users responded to the ad with racist nonsense, as Jezebel reported. “This miscegenation junk is rammed down our throats every direction,” wrote one Twitter user. “Interracial couples are a fraction of US marriages. Who is the target demo,” wrote another. 

Fortunately, there are much better people in this world. Those people decided to fight back against the ignorance by showing their support for the imagery. Some even shared photos of their own interracial families. 

Wow. I just can't with the comments. Equating interracial marriage with pedophilia? Do they know it's 20fucking16 already?

These people really need to pull their damned heads out.

And the rhetoric sounds just like the fundie Christian rhetoric: You're shoving this down our throats! It's anti-white propaganda!!1111

And the "mystery meat" comment (that wasn't screen-capped). Just....no.

So happy to see pushback and all of the photos of interracial families.

ETA: I love this comment in the Jezebel article on this issue:

That people are time travelling from sometime early in the 20th or possibly 19th or 18th century and have figured out how to use twitter is truly the big news here.

:pb_lol:

Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings, way back in the late 1700s and 1800s. The racists need to read up on their American history.

7 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Interracial couples are a fraction of US marriages.

A fraction? 

What kind of fraction? I just did a quick check of the neighborhood school (out of naked curiosity) and found that 10 percent of the student population are 2 or more races. So yeah, that's a fraction. But that's a pretty damn big fraction if you ask me. 1/10. That's one out of 10 kids coming from an interracial relationship/marriage. One out of every 10 kids ... That's huge, really. 

And maybe my little corner of the world is a bit more diverse than other areas, but the world is changing, and it's changing pretty damned fast.

In 1969, my white aunt married a Black man. My grandmother said not a word against them or their marriage. No one ever did that I know of. He was always just our uncle. This was 19-freaking-69. 

Yet here we are in 2016 with bigoted nasty-ass racists getting their dicks in a knot over an ad. I don't know if we're devolving, or if these assholes are just getting bolder with more of a platform to disseminate their hate. I don't know which it is, but it's ugly.

Just think if these people applied themselves to doing corporal works of mercy, how much better the world would be. 

@polecat,  the election of Obama in '08 brought all the closet racists out.  Things that people might have thought privately, now they'll say publicly.  Larry Wilmore of The Nightly Show has called this year's election "the unBlackening".  (For those who aren't familiar with Larry, he's black and he's brilliant!)

Prior to the Civil War, there was very little concern about "race-mixing".  The word miscegenation wasn't even coined until 1863.

2 hours ago, polecat said:

A fraction? 

What kind of fraction?

Hint: A 3/5 kind. 

Not really a fraction (that most of those claiming the racist views probably couldn't figger out without some assistance) - My son in law is Mexican.  That means my 4 grandkids on that side are half. (On nos, fractions).  My daughter in law is Chinese.  That means my 2 grandkids on that side are half (more math).  We are the norm, as far as I know.

When I think "homogenized" I think of the side of the milk carton, with a cartoon cow, and that is it.

Back to fractions, what the heck is up with Fifth Third Bank?! 

And doing math, I *think* that means that 2/5ths (almost a half, for those plodding along!) of my kids' families are mixed race.

And I was told there would be no math.....

I have noticed interracial couples being used more and more in advertising and I find it refreshing.  Would love to see more people with disabilities being used this way, to model or advertise something that has nothing to do with the disability of the actor.

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Hint: A 3/5 kind. 

:laughing-rollingyellow:Thanks for the laugh. I'm cackling over here.

4 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Back to fractions, what the heck is up with Fifth Third Bank?! 

The Third National Bank in Cincinnati acquired the Fifth National Bank, but there were obvious issues with three fifths bank, so they called if fifth third.

returning to my lurking corner now....

7 hours ago, 1CrazyMama said:

The Third National Bank in Cincinnati acquired the Fifth National Bank, but there were obvious issues with three fifths bank, so they called if fifth third.

returning to my lurking corner now....

Thank you! That name has bugged me for years, whenever I pass one of the banks. Of course, by the time I'm out of the car and can safely google, I've forgotten my puzzlement.

My bf is Indian (India Indian, born in India so not Indian American, you would not believe how often people want specifics regarding this) and I am a white American. 

My family loves him, never thought much to his race or culture. He was kind to me, friendly, hard-working, educated, so they liked him. His family, not so much. His sisters are fine with me, his parents not so much. In their minds, I am a devil reincarnate with two heads out to destroy their family and notions of how things are in life. They are old and too stubborn to even try to see me as anything but bad. Their son can befriend me, work with me, but he cannot marry me. You cannot mix the cultures, that's just not okay in their minds. Hell, they don't want their son with anyone except someone who is the same caste, same sub-caste and same sub-caste of that sub-caste from their exact state of India with the same religion and from a similar or better status in society and they must be in three categories of jobs (IT/engineering, doctor, or MBA) and she must have the same skin tone or lighter than him. A bit of irony there considering my skin tone. There are more categories as well, including horoscope matching for compatibility. Could find someone to meet all the above and more and if the horoscope says nope, then done deal. Seriously.

All this to say that my bf's parents attitudes remind me of the past attitudes towards interracial relationships. Difference is my bf's parents are in an insular world where they have really never seen interracial marriages, so they just cannot understand how it works. It is still racist, but can pin it solely to ignorance, not stupidity. Today in the US, they don't have that excuse. People like my bf and I, we are the norm, not the exception. I am glad the internet is taking down the racist assholes. 

Got some weapons grade stupidity going on here in Iowa.  One Wesley D. Rainer of Dubuque, Iowa is facing child endangerment charges after letting his 7 year old son drive.

thonline.com/news/tri-state/article_916cf632-b894-5053-a4d5-0cde3c5c86f9.html

According to court documents, Dubuque police were called at 3:44 p.m. Saturday to the area of Lincoln Avenue and Johnson Street after a vehicle hit a pole and left the scene.

Police located a damaged 1991 Cadillac DeVille parked in an alley behind 528 Rhomberg Ave. Court documents said police spoke with Rainer, who said he, his fiancee, Secless Turner, 27, and their son were going to the barber when his son wanted to drive the car.

Court documents said Rainer’s son was in the driver’s seat and Rainer was in the passenger seat holding the wheel as his son drove. Rainer said as the vehicle picked up speed, Rainer attempted to push the brake with his left foot.

Rainer instead hit the accelerator and caused the vehicle to hit the pole, court documents said.

God, that's a case of weapons grade stupidity if I ever seen it.  Lucky no one was seriously hurt or killed.  I hope this dude's license goes bye bye.

JeanLucFacePalm.jpg

I used to "drive" at that age. Certain family members would put me on their lap, and control the gas/brakes, while I would steer the car. We did it in a ginormous, empty parking lot instead of a legit road, but fun none the less.

The 80's were such a fun decade.

@SnazzyNazzy I had family members that would do the same thing with me.  We'd go to the high school's student parking lot which was always massive and empty when school wasn't in session.

Looking back it seems so stupid! But it was fun while doing it.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived