IGNORED

Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 3

happy atheist

ugh I can already see Smuggar's grin "the Lord has cleansed me off my sins,...and I will continue to do stupid stuff but it's ok because little 8lb baby Jesus" and Anna staring at him lovingly and adoringly while he talks. (All I wanna do is shake her and sing "Annie are you ok? Are you ok? Are you ok, Annie?) Run Anna! Run!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, brother! Does anybody really think Josh called up Hollywood life to give them an "EXCLUSIVE??"

Really, that whole thing is made up out of what they've read on the internet. Even Josh wouldn't be so brazen as to stand up there in front of everybody & dare to "renew his vows."

According to a source Josh has it all figured out: Renew wedding vows and make another Baby. Sounds unfortunately so much like a Duggar-solution that I am willing to believe it is true...

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/11/30/anna-josh-duggar-renewing-wedding-vows-marriage-cheating/

Nonsense.  Anna has help that she didn't have in DC. If she was not thinking of divorce right after the infidelity came out, she is not seeking divorce now.  The house JB supposedly bought for Anna has been used by other people and Anna may or may not be living in it now.

It is possible that JB is cooking up this renewal of vows thing to reclaim Josh's image, and it is possible that Anna is asking for privacy.  But that is just more speculation.

When I see the TLC clip for the JillJessaSpecials......Anna says she was "heartbroken" when she heard what had happened. Not angry though. That is very telling and very fundie. She is not allowed to be angry like any normal person. 

We don't know what communications, if any, Josh and Anna have been having during this time. We don't even know for sure that he's not currently with his family. If Anna really loves him, it may, given her situation, be the right thing for her to stay with him. She does have options, of course, but they may not be as attractive to her. I, personally, would be extremely surprised if she leaves him. I think M5 will appear in 2016. 

When I see the TLC clip for the JillJessaSpecials......Anna says she was "heartbroken" when she heard what had happened. Not angry though. That is very telling and very fundie. She is not allowed to be angry like any normal person. 

I don't blame her for being completely heartbroken. The whole model of courtship is to avoid "giving away pieces of your heart" or any sort of heartbreak. I think many of us can remember our first true heartbreak and how devastating it was, and I imagine that's what she's gone through. She should be allowed to be angry though. Get someone to hide a dirty diaper under Joshley's mattress at RU or wherever he is.

If any of the Duggars think another baby is the solution, then they are irredeemably stupid. Anna being pregnant and having a baby at home didn't stop him. And they currently have a little baby.

Hollywood Life is saying that Anna is still contemplating divorce, even though Josh wants to renew their wedding vows in front of their families.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/11/30/anna-duggar-divorce-josh-duggar-wedding-vow-renewal/

She needs to take the first route, and kick his sorry ass to the curb.

Starcasm has now picked up this story but they have added "Anna is considering returning to reality TV in order to support herself." It's easy work and the M children can be on the show. Maybe TLC can call it Anna Plus 4 Ms. They could travel the country in an RV. Just an idea.

Link to story: http://starcasm.net/archives/335774

However, InTouch is stating that Jana has been taking care of baby Meredith. Anna is getting more childcare support from her sister-in-laws than Josh ever provided. No wonder Jana doesn't want to get married yet; she is also taking care of someone's baby. The article states "She told her parents that she was looking at Christian colleges and would be applying soon" I hope that is true.

Link to story: http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jana-duggar-anna-josh-duggar-baby-daughter-79037

However, InTouch is stating that Jana has been taking care of baby Meredith. Anna is getting more childcare support from her sister-in-laws than Josh ever provided. No wonder Jana doesn't want to get married yet; she is also taking care of someone's baby. The article states "She told her parents that she was looking at Christian colleges and would be applying soon" I hope that is true.

Link to story: http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/jana-duggar-anna-josh-duggar-baby-daughter-79037

If Jana ends up going to college then my mind will be blown, but in a good way. It would be amazing to see that poor girl escape. 

Pretty sure Duggar articles on gossip sites can be automatically generated, maybe with dice. I.E. *rolls dice* Jinger wants to *rolls dice* go to college with *rolls dice* Anna, but our source says that *rolls dice* Joseph is *rolls dice* getting his own spinoff show about *rolls dice* having a new baby? Perfect, send it to the printers!

Personally, I highly doubt that Anna considering divorce and Josh wants a "vow renewal" to fix it other than it

I don't blame her for being completely heartbroken. The whole model of courtship is to avoid "giving away pieces of your heart" or any sort of heartbreak. I think many of us can remember our first true heartbreak and how devastating it was, and I imagine that's what she's gone through. She should be allowed to be angry though. Get someone to hide a dirty diaper under Joshley's mattress at RU or wherever he is.

If any of the Duggars think another baby is the solution, then they are irredeemably stupid. Anna being pregnant and having a baby at home didn't stop him. And they currently have a little baby.

I am sure Anna is heartbroken but it would not surprise me at all if baby no. 5 is seen as some kind of solution.  We have seen prime examples of "Duggar logic" for most of this year, this family is completely clueless about the true nature of their former Golden Boy's problems.   Or how the parents contributed to the mess that is their former Golden Boy.

Anna will not consider divorce, she is hoping that Josh's rehab will "fix" him and he will return to be the dutiful fundie husband he is supposed to be but probably never was.   She has no idea until he comes back that things will not be fixed, there will a big honkin' elephant in the room that wasn't there before but she won't realize it until afterward.  She will tough it out though, including having more kids, until Josh messes up again.  And I see that as a "when" not an "if".

Anna had some pretty tough first-time-experience with reality that does not go along with the wisedom booklet. I believe she does know that things will not be fixed when Josh Comes back " a new man". I think the is scared of the time when Josh comes back because she knows that she has to act as the happy forgiving wife but has not actually forgiven him.

But she has to, because the bigger part of her can still only follow the teachings she has been taught her whole life. Yes, those believes were put into a new perspective lately but in her thinking: What kind of example would she set for her kids if she would not forgive? Imagine her believes and combine that with a divorce. No go.

Short: It all about the kids: I think Anna and her believes have changed but not so much (yet?!) that she wouldn´t want her kids to be raised “right”. She will for sure sacrifice herself for what she believes is best for her kids. And this is forgiving and having Daddy back, not matter what this does mean to her.

The whole vow renewal thing brings to mind that Jon and Kate special where they renewed vows in Hawaii at the end of one season, and then were divorcing at the start of the next. So maybe Josh and Anna will follow suit. Failure after a last ditch effort. (Probably trying to convince themselves as much as others that they can make it work)

Starcasm has now picked up this story but they have added "Anna is considering returning to reality TV in order to support herself." It's easy work and the M children can be on the show. Maybe TLC can call it Anna Plus 4 Ms. They could travel the country in an RV. Just an idea.

Link to story: http://starcasm.net/archives/335774

All of that is really old info. Jana was considering going to college 6 or 8 years ago. It would be really hard for her to fit in now, at 26. Obviously, this rag looked up Duggar on the internet & made all that story up.

All of that is really old info. Jana was considering going to college 6 or 8 years ago. It would be really hard for her to fit in now, at 26. Obviously, this rag looked up Duggar on the internet & made all that story up.

Not necessarily. There are my people in their mid-late 20's or even older at my university. I even have a 40-50 year old in most of my classes. It is never too late to go to school. Many tend to not care too much about age but common interest so my group of friends is not all the same age. 

I got my degree in my late 40s, and there was a woman in my class who was in her 70s. Jana is young. She won't have the same experience as the younger students, but there's no reason she couldn't go. Oh, maybe there is...SOTDRT.

I got my degree in my late 40s, and there was a woman in my class who was in her 70s. Jana is young. She won't have the same experience as the younger students, but there's no reason she couldn't go. Oh, maybe there is...SOTDRT.

A lot of times the older students are the best because they are past the insecurity and silliness of those who are still finding out who they are.  The only thing is that to be able to learn you have to accept that you might make mistakes.  Someone like Jana could do fine with a little extra effort if she could keep from being discouraged if she didn't get everything right the first time.

Not necessarily. There are my people in their mid-late 20's or even older at my university. I even have a 40-50 year old in most of my classes. It is never too late to go to school. Many tend to not care too much about age but common interest so my group of friends is not all the same age. 

When I was in university back in the day, I had several classes with a woman in her 80's.  She went on to get a master's degree.

As a 26 year old, I don't feel out of place at college. 26 isn't that much older than 21, which a lot of students are. 26 is still young enough to fit in with the 18-25 group, IMO.

Also, I don't think Jana is going to college to get the same type of experiences some 18-22 year-olds think about: Thirsty Thursdays, frat parties, joining all sorts of social justice clubs, staying up all night to watch Netflix (I mean study), living in a dorm, etc. If she wanted those things, 26 might be a strange age, but not impossible. I knew a two guys that were both over 22 when they were freshman and fit in fine. No, I think she would want to go to school to get an education, to have something to do, to get out of the house, or maybe be a buddy for someone else who wants to go.

Jana would probably have to take a lot of remedial classes. I remember when I entered university here I had to write a Math and English test so the school could figure out which level classes I would need to take. So you could end up in remedial math or test out of college algebra all together depending on how well you did (and granted you hadn't already taken Calculus or something in highschool). I would assume most schools in the States are like this? 

And maybe it's wishful thinking but I'd like to think that Jana (secretly) reads a lot. She's always seemed well-spoken to me...then again we see her next to Jill and the likes so maybe she just speaks with less filler words but...she did some schooling with her doula training, right? She just seems more educated than some of the other ones.

The whole vow renewal thing brings to mind that Jon and Kate special where they renewed vows in Hawaii at the end of one season, and then were divorcing at the start of the next. So maybe Josh and Anna will follow suit. Failure after a last ditch effort. (Probably trying to convince themselves as much as others that they can make it work)

On what show?

I went back to College when I turned 50, and was sometimes older than my teachers. But, it was great, I never felt as if I didn't belong. And I got a whole lot more out of it then when I was in college right out of high school.

I did have a bit of a learning curve when I first started ( writing is definitely not my strength and I didn't have the computer knowledge), but there was plenty of help available and I did fine.

Jana would either have to take the ACT/SAT for a university or a placement test for a community college. From that and her transcripts she would be placed in appropriate classes. Her diploma doesn't really mean anything, but the GED scores would. Schools want the numbers from the tests, especially as a homeschooler.

(My knowledge comes from having 4 kids attend college as homeschool graduates, and helping countless other homeschoolers prep for entrance tests - the Math portions).

I just graduated college and I'm Jana's age... It's fine, actually I was a sister-mom and finally got the chance to experienced the things young people get to do... It was fun and I graduated with honors. I think Jana would do great at college in both social and academic aspects. And because I'm older I'm waiting no time to get into graduate school next year hopefully! I wish Jana would get a bachelor's and keep going with her studies.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived