IGNORED

Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 3

happy atheist

46 minutes ago, DarkAnts said:

I bet that Anna sees the media as the reason her family is disrupted. JB and M probably fostered this mind set. The media forced Josh to resign from his job in DC and destroy her life. Media broke her family appart with the AM scandal. The media caused Josh to stray from his family. 

I'm so tired of this "the media and the heathen masses behind them are to blame" act. If you want to play that card, Anna, then get the fuck off of tv.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, 16strong said:

I'm so tired of this "the media and the heathen masses behind them are to blame" act. If you want to play that card, Anna, then get the fuck off of tv.

IMHO the entire family danced with the devil by courting media attention in the form of a reality show.   They also relied on the heathen masses to watch same show and shower them with lots of attention (no to mention grift off of), something they no doubt thrived on.  

No one in that family is in a position to blame the media or the masses even as they continue to get back on TV. 

4 hours ago, nokidsmom said:

No one in that family is in a position to blame the media or the masses even as they continue to get back on TV. 

Exactly. They cannot have it both ways. They were the ones courting the media attention and constantly running to the Today Show or whatever every time there was a big family announcement. They have been suckling from  the TLC teat for years. But as soon as something that doesn't paint them in a flattering light comes out, well it's the big bad media's fault. 

You made your bed. And there you must lie. 

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived