IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 2

happy atheist

Flight plan filed at 4:17 CST AM (is when I got the email at least!) for Fort Worth Meacham Intl (KFTW), landed 33 minutes ago. Too early for me.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flight plan filed at 4:17 CST AM (is when I got the email at least!) for Fort Worth Meacham Intl (KFTW), landed 33 minutes ago. Too early for me.

wow! that is super early for Duggars!

wow! that is super early for Duggars!

Agreed! Plus I'm super bad at speculating what they are doing there, so I'll let everyone else do it and just pay attention to the flights. 

CkexJzR.png

Too early for me, too. I don't have it in me to describe this flight right now. Cirrus. Springdale to Fort Worth Meacham. That's all I got. :zz:

Agreed! Plus I'm super bad at speculating what they are doing there, so I'll let everyone else do it and just pay attention to the flights. 

yeah, they were wheels up at 5 friggin 30. I'm gonna speculate that they had an early appointment in the Forth Worth area... legal perhaps?

I just hope that the Dillards didn't fly back to DFW for yet another Arkansas vacation from their proslytization vacation, and JD picked them up.

Fort Worth is not that far from Denton, where BunnyBee nearly caught them a couple weeks ago.  Something is going on in that area causing them to make frequent visits, methinks.  My guesses are: 1.) possible courtship, 2.) lawyers in the area, 3.) Josh in hiding in the area.

yeah, they were wheels up at 5 friggin 30. I'm gonna speculate that they had an early appointment in the Forth Worth area... legal perhaps?

or pick up from an incoming flight? Dillards coming home for Christmas? Someone going out to be with the Dillards?

Fort Worth is not that far from Denton, where BunnyBee nearly caught them a couple weeks ago.  Something is going on in that area causing them to make frequent visits, methinks.  My guesses are: 1.) possible courtship, 2.) lawyers in the area, 3.) Josh in hiding in the area.

Agreed- I would say one and three make sense. I'm not sure why you would fly to Texas for a lawyer, but I also don't have a personal plane and would be stuck going to whatever lawyer was in driving distance. I guess with a personal plane and pilot, the world (or some of the United States!) is your oyster.

Agreed- I would say one and three make sense. I'm not sure why you would fly to Texas for a lawyer, but I also don't have a personal plane and would be stuck going to whatever lawyer was in driving distance. I guess with a personal plane and pilot, the world (or some of the United States!) is your oyster.

They would likely use a lawyer who was also a cult member, if one was available, so maybe that is it?  Also, maybe they chose DFW instead of Denton so they would have more privacy since they know FJ is watching them?  If someone spots Josh getting back onto the plane I will be 100% convinced they are visiting a lawyer in the area.  (I thought that last time, and am sure they waited to leave during the window that BunnyBee left so that Josh wouldn't be spotted.)

They would likely use a lawyer who was also a cult member, if one was available, so maybe that is it?  Also, maybe they chose DFW instead of Denton so they would have more privacy since they know FJ is watching them?  If someone spots Josh getting back onto the plane I will be 100% convinced they are visiting a lawyer in the area.  (I thought that last time, and am sure they waited to leave during the window that BunnyBee left so that Josh wouldn't be spotted.)

And *If* Josh is/was actually in Rockford, I can be the first to tell you the lawyers here are limited, though Oak Brook (and thus Chicago) isn't far away if there are still remnants there. Fort Worth to Big Sandy looks to be a two hour drive though, so I would assume there are closer places to land. The Fort Worth/Dallas area is far more populace, so I could see a lawyer having their offices there rather then Big Sandy even just for a larger client base? (Again, maybe I'm dreaming!)

I do agree with your timeline though, I could see them picking up Josh from Rockford and then heading to Texas if it is for the holiday season, or a complete move. Without doing any research into it, I'm sure there are "treatment" centers in the DFW area.

I just hope that the Dillards didn't fly back to DFW for yet another Arkansas vacation from their proslytization vacation, and JD picked them up.

I kind of hope they are picking up the Dillards. Because if the Dillards are back for another Arkansas vacation from their central American vacation less people will donate to their mission! :bananna-demon:

I waded into the Dillard blog today- wow their comments! Love it! Seems like they don't ban much in the comments section. (I was reading the post from the beginning of Nov about how they aren't converting Catholics- I assume it was discussed over on the Dilly thread at that time). My point- many commenters are not happy and asking what exactly their donations are funding.

I kind of hope they are picking up the Dillards. Because if the Dillards are back for another Arkansas vacation from their central American vacation less people will donate to their mission! :bananna-demon:

I waded into the Dillard blog today- wow their comments! Love it! Seems like they don't ban much in the comments section. (I was reading the post from the beginning of Nov about how they aren't converting Catholics- I assume it was discussed over on the Dilly thread at that time). My point- many commenters are not happy and asking what exactly their donations are funding.

Derick is taking language courses. Together they preach whatever "God" message suits them.

Jill is in in hiding....she needs counseling.

TLC has done some filming.

Otherwise, it's a praycation in a touristy spot in Guatemala.

I'm not sure how they get any message across when they do not speak the language of the natives. The filming should be interesting. Will there be translators in tow? What a snooze fest.

Flight plan filed to return to Springdale Muni. Scheduled departure was 3:07 CST, this has passed, still at scheduled at the time of this post.

Edit: 3:28 now En Route.

Uzm8Ngv.png

Cirrus. Fort Worth to Springdale. 350 miles; 2 hours by plane, 6 hours by car. Just landed! Okay, it took me ten minutes to get the screenshot cropped and uploaded, but you know what I mean. ;)

They were so so so early this morning. Maybe they had an appointment to be on time for, or an inbound flight to meet. I'm just repeating other members' thoughts here--ignore me.

Uzm8Ngv.png

Cirrus. Fort Worth to Springdale. 350 miles; 2 hours by plane, 6 hours by car. Just landed! Okay, it took me ten minutes to get the screenshot cropped and uploaded, but you know what I mean. ;)

They were so so so early this morning. Maybe they had an appointment to be on time for, or an inbound flight to meet. I'm just repeating other members' thoughts here--ignore me.

I love that you do these screen shots! I am relatively computer illiterate and when I tried doing one it took up the whole window, it looked really annoying!  :my_heart:

Derick is taking language courses. Together they preach whatever "God" message suits them.

Jill is in in hiding....she needs counseling.

TLC has done some filming.

Otherwise, it's a praycation in a touristy spot in Guatemala.

I'm not sure how they get any message across when they do not speak the language of the natives. The filming should be interesting. Will there be translators in tow? What a snooze fest.

Maybe their mission is to the American tourists!! :omg:

I missed it again.... DAMN YOU FINALS WEEK

I might just give someone on here my personal email or something since the Duggs seem to be hitting up my home town a lot lately

I missed it again.... DAMN YOU FINALS WEEK

I might just give someone on here my personal email or something since the Duggs seem to be hitting up my home town a lot lately

Finals are so much more important! Good luck!    :tw_star:

Uzm8Ngv.png

I THINK I KNOW WHY JD FLEW THERE!!! Interview with Fort Worth PD! An all day interview would be fairly normal for police recruits! :D

https://www.facebook.com/InsideFWPD/videos/902312823139545/?fref=nf

I THINK I KNOW WHY JD FLEW THERE!!! Interview with Fort Worth PD! An all day interview would be fairly normal for police recruits! :D

https://www.facebook.com/InsideFWPD/videos/902312823139545/?fref=nf

Wow, I can't imagine a Duggar as a big (?) city cop. Cops see people at their worst, least modest moments. :my_confused:

The Cessna has been flying to and fro all morning! Screengrabs ahoy!

QVoOoxj.png

Cessna! Last we knew, the Cessna was in Tunica, MS back in September. At some point the plane made an undocumented flight back to Springdale, and at 6:30 this morning it was off to Big Sandy. The plane landed at 8:30, and was on the ground until 10:00, when it took off for Fort Worth Meacham.

Wow, I can't imagine a Duggar as a big (?) city cop. Cops see people at their worst, least modest moments. :my_confused:

<snip>

I agree, I can't see any of the older boys as a big city cop. Since nobody came up with a better idea of why they spent the day in Fort Worth, I figured I would at least share the very creative Fort Worth PD recruiting video and it had to the reason for the trip right. ;):)  

iOD0ExQ.png

Cessna. Alert Field to Fort Worth Meacham. 150 miles; just over an hour by air, 3 hours by car. But we're not finished!

I agree, I can't see any of the older boys as a big city cop. Since nobody came up with a better idea of why they spent the day in Fort Worth, I figured I would at least share the very creative Fort Worth PD recruiting video and it had to the reason for the trip right. ;):)  

I love it, lol!

Can someone refresh my memory on the Cessna? how many passengers can it hold? Is JD the usual pilot? 

Can someone refresh my memory on the Cessna? how many passengers can it hold? Is JD the usual pilot? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived