IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flight scheduled for Forrest City, AR. Has not taken off yet.

What is in Forrest City? It has a population of just over 14,000. It's an hour from Memphis.

sWpchkp.png

Cirrus. Springdale to Forrest City, AR. 300 miles; a little over an hour by plane, four or five hours by car. 

There's a federal prison in Forrest City. :kitty-shifty:

IhyDR7I.png

Aaaaand they're back. Still 300 miles, still an hour or 4 or 5.

They were only on the ground for an hour, so I'm guessing they picked someone up.

Interesting. Maybe a Thanksgiving guest? Not that they have room for anyone other than the family at their table. (On the other hand, I would LOOOVE to have access to their industrial kitchen for my holiday cooking).

Interesting. Maybe a Thanksgiving guest? Not that they have room for anyone other than the family at their table. (On the other hand, I would LOOOVE to have access to their industrial kitchen for my holiday cooking).

Me too and if I ever get to build a home I will. 

Me too and if I ever get to build a home I will. 

Yep. Even double ovens are a huge step up, even if they only get used together a couple times a year. How anyone lives without double ovens over the holidays is a mystery to me! (I do, so I guess most people probably do, too)

Yep. Even double ovens are a huge step up, even if they only get used together a couple times a year. How anyone lives without double ovens over the holidays is a mystery to me! (I do, so I guess most people probably do, too)

I'd just love some counter space, I have a tiny kitchen!

<snipped picture>

Aaaaand they're back. Still 300 miles, still an hour or 4 or 5.

They were only on the ground for an hour, so I'm guessing they picked someone up.

Yes- sorry for not posting that- I got off work early but had to go brave all the other crazies going to the grocery store the day before thanksgiving. Lesson learned.

My guess is some quick business, picking up a guest or something along those lines.

For Thanksgiving, I'm all about a large electric roaster. That way the turkey can go in there and it opens up the oven for stuff. (Though, I'd much rather have a double oven!)

I mostly lurk, but I just wanted to let you guys know how much I appreciate the work you guys put in. It's really interesting seeing their flight plans.

For Thanksgiving, I'm all about a large electric roaster. That way the turkey can go in there and it opens up the oven for stuff. (Though, I'd much rather have a double oven!)

Ooh, that's a good idea. We almost always get a smoked turkey from the local butcher, so we just need the oven for about two hours to heat it up, but a roaster is a good solution.

A few years ago my dad got us an infrared turkey fryer (it looks like one of those that you use peanut oil in, but it connects to our propane for the grill). It is great, my husband cooked 4 turkeys in the last two days and our front porch smells delicious!! The turkeys always come out perfect, and there is very little mess.

same here. We still ran out of oven space though. No matter what I think it's a challenge!!

Just catching up on this thread. The intrigue! @BunnyBee, if there's a next time in Denton, I'll bring the coffee :) 

IG showed Joe Donaldson was a Thanksgiving guest. I wonder if they're from the Forrest City area?

When I googled Joe Donaldson, Forrest City Arkansas, the one in IG's twitter comes up.  But it doesn't really make sense.  His furniture store says it's located in NWA and Forrest City certainly isn't NWA.

Joe Donaldson hangs out with the Duggars and Sierra Dominguez all the time, which suggests he's local.

As a matter of fact, Sierra said he put her family up when they were new in town, iirc.

Joe Donaldson hangs out with the Duggars and Sierra Dominguez all the time, which suggests he's local.

As a matter of fact, Sierra said he put her family up when they were new in town, iirc.

Yeah after further digging he is from Springdale.  So unless he was down in FC it wasn't him that was picked up.

3y0g9ni.png

Cirrus. Springdale to Hot Springs. 200 miles; 45 minutes by plane, 3.5 hours by car. Maybe the Seewalds are visiting their in-laws?

Have we seen pics from inside a Cirrus? This is Angelina Jolie piloting her Cirrus SR22 (the Duggar plane is an SR20, so they might be pretty similar): http://i.imgur.com/gWFu4rA.jpg Click to embiggen. Pic was posted to Reddit.

There are pics in the old thread. Search "paine" if you're interested; I think I posted a pic to compare with some shots of a Paine family flight where we saw the back of a pilot named John's head.

Angie's such a boss. Look at her, flying a plane in a dress! Take note, Duggars.

4HmWFGj.png

Back to Springdale! I haven't been paying much attention to Jessa for the last few days, and upon catching up on her thread it seems that maybe they were at the in-laws' already. Possibly JD went to bring them home? Were Guinn and Mr. Guinn (I love the new fundie husband naming convention someone came up with in the Maxwell threads, btw) in NWA for Thanksgiving and they brought Jessa and Mr. Jessa home for an extended visit? :think:

Note to JB if he gets defrauded by Angelina Jolie flying a plane: I'm not sure why she hiked her skirt up so far. I have no doubt that a Duggar daughter could fly a plane in a skirt and maintain her modesty. You should let them try if they're interested!

Angie's such a boss. Look at her, flying a plane in a dress! Take note, Duggars.

OT, but

It reminds me when I played the cello in the orchestra. We had an old fuddie duddie as the director and the dress code was very strict. Men in white collared shirts and black pants and girls in white collared shirts and skirts below the knee.

I guess there hadn't been a girl cellist in a long time, and my director wanted me to play basically side saddle, but I was like aw hell no. I could hardly play because my cello would slip all around. So the next concert I hiked my skirt way up like Angie up there and played like that.

Next concert she said I could wear pants.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived