IGNORED

Duggar Aviation Part 2

happy atheist

9 hours ago, halcionne said:

Majestic Aviation Instructors.

We already covered Glen Pace.

Rodney Brown is a common name and I lost interest in searching for him with so little to go on, but I did find this linked in page. No idea if he's the same guy, but this one is a flight instructor with a master's from Liberty. Hmm. Public record info here. I don't care enough to look up his planes.

Chuck Gaouette was a rear admiral in the navy who got fired for less than exemplary conduct during a disagreement with a subordinate, and for generally being a racist asshole. I didn't think this could be our guy until I saw this announcement about him receiving an award from a local business. I wonder if he watches his language when he's training these fundie boys. According to the local business award page, he started his own air taxi service in June of this year. I had trouble finding the site, so I'll put it here in case anyone else wants to check it out. http://southernstar.blazonco.com/ They might want to work on their search engine optimization practices.

Hank Ewing, I assume, is the same Henry Ewing who sold his plane last month. Public record pilot information here. This name is too common for me to do much searching, even though I got his middle name. I may poke around more on this, maybe not.

Great work, as always, halcionne!  Looks like you got the right links to these people.  Interesting that Chuck "retired" in the same time frame of receiving his penalty!  I read this article that gave favourable information on Glen Pace and more information on the various certifications standards for pilots. 

The medicals for these guys lines up with the opening of the school.  This is odd that they list August as the start up date for the school, yet some of the aircrafts do not show use during this time, and the sale of one of the planes.  

Was that clip of Nathan Bates from last December?  If so, then the school supposedly was not in operation at that time.  Perhaps Mr. Glen Pace was his instructor through another school.

I will try to do more digging, tomorrow....I am very curious on connections. :) 

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stpfsyr.png

Cessna. Pine Bluff, AR to Springdale. 240 miles; 1:45 by plane, nearly four hours by car. The plane was on the ground in Pine Bluff for half an hour. Maybe he dropped Austin off? I don't know offhand where in AR Austin lives.

2 hours ago, Flyinthesoup said:

Great work, as always, halcionne!  Looks like you got the right links to these people.  Interesting that Chuck "retired" in the same time frame of receiving his penalty!  I read this article that gave favourable information on Glen Pace and more information on the various certifications standards for pilots. 

The medicals for these guys lines up with the opening of the school.  This is odd that they list August as the start up date for the school, yet some of the aircrafts do not show use during this time, and the sale of one of the planes.  

Was that clip of Nathan Bates from last December?  If so, then the school supposedly was not in operation at that time.  Perhaps Mr. Glen Pace was his instructor through another school.

I will try to do more digging, tomorrow....I am very curious on connections. :) 

I'm glad to have someone else take a look. The rear admiral story kind of freaked me out, and I was beginning to get overwhelmed following so many detours and getting distracted by yet more detours.

I'm sorry to have to tell you that Glen Pace article is 99% irrelevant boilerplate. I saw the same one for Brown and Ewing today, and I saw it for John David a long time ago.

The BUB clip included a quick shot of the business name, but I didn't quite catch it, and I don't feel like watching it again right now. ;)

5 hours ago, halcionne said:

I'm glad to have someone else take a look. The rear admiral story kind of freaked me out, and I was beginning to get overwhelmed following so many detours and getting distracted by yet more detours.

I'm sorry to have to tell you that Glen Pace article is 99% irrelevant boilerplate. I saw the same one for Brown and Ewing today, and I saw it for John David a long time ago.

The BUB clip included a quick shot of the business name, but I didn't quite catch it, and I don't feel like watching it again right now. ;)

To the bolded, are you saying the same article exists for the other fellows, too?  Confession, I had to look up the word, "boilerplate", I have never heard that expression, before today. 

I went back to look and the business name is, 'Southeast Aviation', thank you for the tip. ;) 

While searching for information on Glen Pace, I did find this small business database link, and if you follow that to the end of the page, it has related links.  The first one is Pine Grove Recover Center, not to be mixed up with the Pine Grove Recovery Center a.k.a. Pine Grove Treatment.  This particular one is a Baptist church affiliation.  For both Cornerstone Baptist Church and Pine Grove Recover Center, there are no websites.  Is that standard practice?  Or, is that standard for 'leave us alone'? :P  I just briefly looked at the two addresses and they must be around 10 blocks or so apart, so I'm guessing it's best to drive than to fly from one to the other. ;)  Takes too long to get the plane checked off and started. 

halcionne, any chance you have easy access to the flight information from the night Josh flew away?  I am curious to know if there was any activity from either plane, to Hattiesburg, around that same time.  I can't recall, when the lawsuit was given to Josh, was the address ever verified?  I know it was hard to read, so I don't recall if it was established that the address was for RU.

1 hour ago, Flyinthesoup said:

To the bolded, are you saying the same article exists for the other fellows, too?  Confession, I had to look up the word, "boilerplate", I have never heard that expression, before today. 

I went back to look and the business name is, 'Southeast Aviation', thank you for the tip. ;) 

Yep, the same article exists for every private pilot I can remember looking up, with the exception of the admiral, but he's special. ;)

I will link the thread were we discussed the Rockford flight in a bit. I'm not quite awake enough to track it down yet, but it was practically liveblogged in the "Duggar Aviation LLC" thread that preceded this one. If you go to that thread and search "Rockford," or maybe "Chicago," on the night (AR time, CST) of August 24-25, you should be able to see many, many screenshots (which always include a short flight history on the bottom half) and of course you can scroll back from there. But I will happily do this myself in a few minutes. 

These are all of my posts that mention Hattiesburg. Other folks have mentioned it, too, of course. 

Late night flight to Chicagoland starts here. Again, you can see a recent flight history at the bottom of every Flight Aware cap. I believe I've capped every flight for many months, so if you see a flight that catches your eye, just scroll back. Or search that airport or town in the thread. I try to mention both the airports and the towns/counties, to make future keyword searches easier.

Just wanted to say this is my favorite FJ thread ( now that I don't have Doug Phillips who is tool to snark on). Used to love plane-watching, but, alas, security concerns in my area (near NYC) have made it impossible. 

6 hours ago, halcionne said:

These are all of my posts that mention Hattiesburg. Other folks have mentioned it, too, of course. 

Late night flight to Chicagoland starts here. Again, you can see a recent flight history at the bottom of every Flight Aware cap. I believe I've capped every flight for many months, so if you see a flight that catches your eye, just scroll back. Or search that airport or town in the thread. I try to mention both the airports and the towns/counties, to make future keyword searches easier.

Thank you for the assistance, very helpful!

Irony struck and I went down a rabbit hole!  I decided to 'google' a tail number from about 35 years ago, can't believe I still have that memorized.  While down that rabbit hole, I discovered the pilot from all those years ago, still owns that plane and I found the EXACT same "boilerplate" letter! It has the exact same date as the other one, so I will assume there was an update/change at the FAA and they batched the updates.  

This thread is so educational for me. :)  ....now back to researching and cross referencing these Duggar connections. ;)

7 hours ago, halcionne said:

@halcionne, reading your posts here brings me a great deal of pleasure. You rock!

11 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

@halcionne, reading your posts here brings me a great deal of pleasure. You rock!

Awwww, posting this stuff and brainstorming (and speculating, and generally just horsing around) with other members brings ME a great deal of pleasure. I'm glad other people get a kick out of it, too. :romance-grouphug:

48 minutes ago, Flyinthesoup said:

Thank you for the assistance, very helpful!

Irony struck and I went down a rabbit hole!  I decided to 'google' a tail number from about 35 years ago, can't believe I still have that memorized.  While down that rabbit hole, I discovered the pilot from all those years ago, still owns that plane and I found the EXACT same "boilerplate" letter! It has the exact same date as the other one, so I will assume there was an update/change at the FAA and they batched the updates.  

This thread is so educational for me. :)  ....now back to researching and cross referencing these Duggar connections. ;)

That's funny. I don't understand why that website even exists. When I realized it was the same thing over and over, I took a closer look and tried to figure what it was all about. It was a while ago, but I think I decided it was some kind of automated blog or something. Who knows. 

MuLn3dW.png

Cirrus. Springdale to Rockford, IL. 650 miles; 2 hour flight, 10 hour drive.

Ho ho ho! That's not Santa, it's the Duggars! har har 

I'm watching the Rockford Scanner, but it's busy over there tonight (burglary at Walmart), so we'll see if this gets reported.

1 hour ago, halcionne said:

MuLn3dW.png

Cirrus. Springdale to Rockford, IL. 650 miles; 2 hour flight, 10 hour drive.

Ho ho ho! That's not Santa, it's the Duggars! har har 

I'm watching the Rockford Scanner, but it's busy over there tonight (burglary at Walmart), so we'll see if this gets reported.

Let's all sing together now...."I'll be home home for Christmas" 

Just now, quiversR4hunting said:

Let's all sing together now...."I'll be home home for Christmas" 

I keep waiting for them to file a flight plan for the turnaround trip, haha!

22 minutes ago, halcionne said:

I keep waiting for them to file a flight plan for the turnaround trip, haha!

I wonder if our Rockford friend is watching for Santa at the Rockford airport. :D if she is, I hope she tells us afyer pictures. It would be a Christmas present for all of us!

58 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I wonder if our Rockford friend is watching for Santa at the Rockford airport. :D if she is, I hope she tells us afyer pictures. It would be a Christmas present for all of us!

I am not- I'm sorry! I just got back into town from visiting family (it is now 11pm CST), and I know I am *really* lame but I am exhausted. Plus, I'm not sure I could see anything there right now. I may try to make it over there in the morning if they haven't flown out, but I have to turn right around and go to Chicago for Christmas tomorrow, so that could be iffy.

I did send a report to Rockford Scanner, and they are pretty ok over there. I hope they pick something up to cover my lazy butt.

(Seriously, 4 nieces all of the ages of 6-10. HOW do they get so much energy?!)

I bet you can cut the tension with a knife in the TTH  if Josh is home for the holiday. 

On the other hand, can you imagine his kids faces if they wake up Christmas morning  and daddy is home?  

Ok FJ, I went over there this morning (I felt realllllly guilty last night but I was soooo tired! ) The headship and I (bless his soul) drove around the airport for an hour. I'm pretty sure I saw the plane still, it was parked in a little nook, but I couldn't get close enough to compare tail numbers. I couldn't stay long as I now have to make my way into the city, but if I had to bet, I would bet it was it.

9 minutes ago, Lamoria said:

Ok FJ, I went over there this morning (I felt realllllly guilty last night but I was soooo tired! ) The headship and I (bless his soul) drove around the airport for an hour. I'm pretty sure I saw the plane still, it was parked in a little nook, but I couldn't get close enough to compare tail numbers. I couldn't stay long as I now have to make my way into the city, but if I had to bet, I would bet it was it.

So they (or just Anna?) are visiting him there?  Interesting. 

21 minutes ago, Marissap said:

I would assume just Anna- maybe a parent too or one kid. Its a small plane (unless they got the rest of them up here some other way)

1 hour ago, Lamoria said:

:cracking-up::562479a21db1d_Somethingsinthatthurairlove: YOU ARE SO SWEET!!!

Don't feel guilty, it's Christmas for many on here so we would have totally understood! 

As for your neices, don't know my kids are ages 3, 7 & 11 and exhausted most the time. :)

HTH does he get free checked bags on Delta?? We fly Delta quite often & it costs us $20.00. Not only that, they search our bags & mark them "heavy. Hell, we know they're heavy; that's why we check them! I always take a plastic bag of mixed fresh herbs & I wonder if the sniff dogs pick that up. I've always had a fear they would call us in front of the whole airport, dangling my herbs by 2 fingers going, "And what's THIS?!" It's all very fragrant.

This trip of JB's is highly suspicious.

We get free checked bags because of AmEx I think? I would think JB would be savvy enough to get in on that

3 hours ago, Marissap said:

There was mention in some article that Anna was going to bring the older kids the next time.  It may be the kids were promised this as a Christmas treat.

I don't know how many seats the plane has, but if it holds six that would be Anna and the baby in one, a kid in 3 others, a pilot (JD) and maybe a J-Slave to watch the kids while Josh and Anna have time alone?  If the plane holds only 4, I could see them strapping two kids into one seat and it being just Anna and the kids.

Anyway, I do hope the kids get to see their Daddy for Xmas.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived